Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 605 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 605 Spoilers & Discussion

sazon

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
If they know the administrator is aggressive then probably someone had to witness that. I never got the impression zahard and co were afraid of floor 135 though. My impression was that they had a sudden change in their agenda which they weren't supposed to have and decided to extend their stay in the tower for some still unknown goal (probably connected to zahard's thing about wanting to control fate).
They probably went up the tower doing the admin tests themselves, so they could very well have gone up to the floor and the guy already blocked them.

V and Arlen wanted to keep climbing, as did their followers. So it really wasn't impossible, but Zahard and the others backed away.

Seeing how pathetic Gustang and Traumerei are, I can't think of anything but fear.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
One evidence that rachel isn't introspective or has any aversion towards her goal, that she didn't bother to know how to make shinwonryu ask directly to gustang, rather than in this currect chapter she try bypass it by use bracelet, and blame to gustang about the bracelet.
We don't know what she did or didn't try to learn from gustang. And while I do think gustang would have been mostly honest about the wishes he would grant rachel he isn't quite a genie. Let alone that we don't know what she wished for. And doesn't the story make the case that she was right to blame gustang for the bracelet?

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
And doesn't the story make the case that she was right to blame gustang for the bracelet?
Not really? I just saw more of the usual from Rachel. Whining because things didn't go her way. I've never considered any of her crybaby antics to be justified in the past and was given no reason to believe otherwise this time.

babazz

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Oh, something I had been wondering for a while. As far as we know the highest floor in the empire is floor 134. Floor 135 is sealed off and no one can advance. We also know from the lore and story that the great warrior's climb was essentially a conquest. During this time the great warriors passed floor tests, grew, acquired allies... We have specific references that the tower before the climb was inhabited by robots and plants which are no longer around, presumably due to zahard and co wiping them out and bringing about change/civilization or something to that effect. So I am wondering... with floor 135 being sealed of I wonder if it's something like a bastion of pre empire beings. I suppose it's feasible that before the place was closed of zahard and co wiped out most folk there.

It’s important to underline that confirmed sources says:

“It is also rumoured that when the current Lord of the Tower steps down and the next one starts ruling, then the next Floor will finally be conquered. It's because Molic is a conservative ruler and it's not his priority to conquer another Floor.”

“To reach the 135th Floor and above, one needs the Key of the Tower, currently fragmented into the 13 Months Series and several crimson rings bearing the crest of Zahard, preventing anyone to reach the higher Floors of the Tower.”

These are elements to keep in mind: the first could be an excuse, the second we know is true

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
We don't know what she did or didn't try to learn from gustang. And while I do think gustang would have been mostly honest about the wishes he would grant rachel he isn't quite a genie. Let alone that we don't know what she wished for. And doesn't the story make the case that she was right to blame gustang for the bracelet?
I believe not, if she is said like "this is why you must make me learn shinwonryu", that is clear that gustang didn't want to make rachel learn about shinwonryu even she wish for that.

The current issue about rachel and this bracelet is she wish for power that similar with baam (shinwonryu), when bracelet didn't give that too much similar power like baam she blame gustang and bracelet, rather than try learn how make it on her own.

Last edited:

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
They probably went up the tower doing the admin tests themselves, so they could very well have gone up to the floor and the guy already blocked them.

V and Arlen wanted to keep climbing, as did their followers. So it really wasn't impossible, but Zahard and the others backed away.

Seeing how pathetic Gustang and Traumerei are, I can't think of anything but fear.
They only can be this powerful inside the tower
But in the axis world they are strong but no as the top fighters in that universe, is my theory.

So is better to reign here where is almost imposible to find someone that could be a threat than going outside to be a average fighter.

On why every family head sided with Zahard? Well, i believe that getting ride of V was very necessary since he never signed that immortality contract so he remained irregular and a posible threat to them
Since tower born can’t killed them but V was irregular!

Fear play on every part of this story.

if you think about it they never tried anything against Arlene not even Zahard tried to kill her, V even told her to joined them again and called them “her friends”
Gustang even helped her to get out the tower and call her his only friend or something.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

They always feared irregulars they put that Toll in the second floor to identify them young so they can easily killed them before they grow stronger V was not the exception.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
It just has not been expressed well in the fan t/l, but 1 of Rachel’s request was for power similar to Bam.
LOL, such a pathetic creature. I wish Baam would just stomp her out like the roach she is.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
It just has not been expressed well in the fan t/l, but 1 of Rachel’s request was for power similar to Bam.
Another brutal hit and run by sly at the Fans T/L
At this point the record is 27-1
Fan T/L just can say that webtoon TL confused some name with Obama which is pretty bad LOL

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Another brutal hit and run by sly at the Fans T/L
At this point the record is 27-1
Fan T/L just can say that webtoon TL confused some name with Obama which is pretty bad LOL
Lol we still have people that use the made up fan t/l term regent. Don’t forget about Luslec’s made up move “emergence of darkness”. Dark Charge is the actual WBT t/l

Fan t/l made up regent then y’all delusional folks classified it as a power level!!!!

Now everyone is crying about how Yama demonstrated more power than a regent LOL!!! Mind you Yama was only warming up LOL!!!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Most folk are aware regent isn't an official title, it's used for convenience as it mostly fits the top brass of at least several families so far.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Most folk are aware regent isn't an official title, it's used for convenience as it mostly fits the top brass of at least several families so far.
No it does not lol!!! Where are the so called PB regents?!?!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Going through previous chapters aguero makes the point guides seem to believe in the god of machines and god of plants (I wonder if this is what divides silver dwarfs and red witches). We also know from the lore that spells are powers that require a higher being at play. I wonder if the spells used by luslec are granted by the god of plants in question.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Regent hasn't been used in translations AFAIR. Fans came up with that. Just like people use YC1, 2 and 3 in One Piece.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
No it does not lol!!! Where are the so called PB regents?!?!
Welp, the strongest are clearly proust and dumas and it's clear proust at least has a leadership position. Specific role in the family notwithstanding it's clear they are the PB family's equivalent to kirin/lobadon and perhaps the Ha twins (though with the hype behind the ha family I'd wager the ha twins are higher in the pecking order).

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welp, the strongest are clearly proust and dumas and it's clear proust at least has a leadership position. Specific role in the family notwithstanding it's clear they are the PB family's equivalent to kirin/lobadon and perhaps the Ha twins (though with the hype behind the ha family I'd wager the ha twins are higher in the pecking order).
Proust and Dumas are not even children of Gustang lol!!!

Good chance Proust is piece of scripture just like the other 2 Head librarians
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Please leave the Ha twins out of this because y’all will be greatly disappointed
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Another thing fan t/l got wrong: supreme, arch, nope Michel, Proust, and Richie are HEAD librarians

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Proust and Dumas are not even children of Gustang lol!!!

Good chance Proust is piece of scripture just like the other 2 Head librarians
That's not a conclusion we can draw from merely seeing dumas or proust. Dumas is an armor user whose body is presumably in a separate space. So we can't even know if he looks human or not. Proust isn't a human but nothing in the story rules out gustang impregnating whatever proust's mother was.

I am not sure of how dumas or proust being scripture would be relevant to this or their status in the family.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
2 out of 3 head librarians are scripture, most likely Proust is too! Dumas is not human.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Going through previous chapters aguero makes the point guides seem to believe in the god of machines and god of plants (I wonder if this is what divides silver dwarfs and red witches). We also know from the lore that spells are powers that require a higher being at play. I wonder if the spells used by luslec are granted by the god of plants in question.
Did they mention Guides specifically? I don't remember that.