Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 605 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 15 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 605 Spoilers & Discussion

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
2 out of 3 head librarians are scripture, most likely Proust is too! Dumas is not human.
Even if proust was scripture it doesn't seem to have any relevance to him being the strongest PB (unless the story has pretty much lied about that). How do we know what dumas is or isn't at this point? He fights through an empty suit of armor.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
*androssi to traumerei chapter 607*

Androssi: Dad? 🥹

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Bad TL
He is one of the best which make senses if you are second just to the FH in a GF and your position is light bearer.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyway
Sophia better than proust.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You still believe in Lo Po Bia Androssi in 2024...
Bet that up!

Vali x lucifer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Bad TL
He is one of the best which make senses if you are second just to the FH in a GF and your position is light bearer.

Anyway
Sophia better than proust.
I still think Proust is the strongest LB we have seen so far, but it makes far more sense to say he is a light bearer of the highest class, instead of saying he is the highest rated one. I just saw that shin translated it differently from cosmic.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I still think Proust is the strongest LB we have seen so far, but it makes far more sense to say he is a light bearer of the highest class, instead of saying he is the highest rated one. I just saw that shin translated it differently from cosmic.
The fact that he is the light bearer managing more lighthouse at once don’t make him the strongest
In the serie at the moment bc quality and quantity not
The same thing.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
MASTERCLASS SIU!!! Absolutely love how you brought it back full circle with Yama!!!

Khel sent Yama to the wall of Coex b/c Yama reminded him of 2nd Gen Slayers!!! Dowon explained to Karaka that 2nd Gen Slayers were terrifying and fought alone!!! Now we have Prime Yama!!!

Skylent

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Big LOL at Dumas taking more than one second to catch Khun. No; worse, he's actually RUNNING after him 😂. The humiliation has just started.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
MASTERCLASS SIU!!! Absolutely love how you brought it back full circle with Yama!!!

Khel sent Yama to the wall of Coex b/c Yama reminded him of 2nd Gen Slayers!!! Dowon explained to Karaka that 2nd Gen Slayers were terrifying and fought alone!!! Now we have Prime Yama!!!
Big Cap

hencosmic

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Israel
Emile's forced relevance in the story is starting to annoy me lol; especially since Rachel seems to control it. Cant they just contact eachother through pockets
Pockets and lighthouses are probably all monitored by Tu Perie Tperie.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I too am guilty for falling for the HG hype! dowon and chi ain’t soo great individually but paired up or in a team they shine together(as we’ve seen over and over again with chi). DON’T GET ME STARTED WITH THE MASSIVE OVERHYPE OF THE SO CALLED rEgEnT!!!

SLAYERS and CC’s are the one and only STANDARD!!! I still have not seen a character greater than Kallavan and Yas!!! Yama now might be in their tier?!?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Rachel controls emily as far as we know but she doesn't do much in regards to it's answers.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I too am guilty for falling for the HG hype! dowon and chi ain’t soo great individually but paired up or in a team they shine together(as we’ve seen over and over again with chi). DON’T GET ME STARTED WITH THE MASSIVE OVERHYPE OF THE SO CALLED rEgEnT!!!

SLAYERS and CC’s are the one and only STANDARD!!! I still have not seen a character greater than Kallavan and Yas!!! Yama now might be in their tier?!?
Slayer as standard? When characters like Karaka, White and Yama are all at different levels?

Bet that up!
Bet what? :amuse

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
You have to wonder if Traum is being used as bait by Zahard!?!?! 1. Gustang and his entire family is here 2. All the main characters from the HT are here 3. Luslec is here!!! All 3 of Zahard’s commands are here!

Lyb told Kallavan that he was following Zahard’s will back at the Nest. If the operation was left to Mas and Yas, Traum never makes it to the Nest! I expect at least Adori to show up soon, possibly Zahard and the Big 3 as well!!!

Honestly who else has the authority to give Kirin a deal to replace Traum as the LPB FH? Definitely NOT Gustang!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Slayer as standard? When characters like Karaka, White and Yama are all at different levels?
Hold that thought on Yama lol!

White is resting and so is Karaka!!! Rest works wonders!!!

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Hold that thought on Yama lol!

White is resting and so is Karaka!!! Rest works wonders!!!
Karaka is BH tier at best(not a top tier BH) and White is CC tier. Yama is much stronger than both now.

The level of strengths between Slayers are too different.

Big-Bird

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
I still think Proust is the strongest LB we have seen so far,
Proust controls over 400 lighthouses, the highest number of lighthouses we've ever seen.
he's the strongest LB we've seen
Well technically it would be Richemond
His lighthouse splits into several smaller ones and their total number would be 450

but if Proust uses Enna core then it would be like having 3672 lighthouses with him
if he uses the same shit as Richemont and every little lighthouse is an independent lighthouse then Proust would have over 60K lighthouses
The fact that he is the light bearer managing more lighthouse at once don’t make him the strongest
In the serie at the moment bc quality and quantity not
The same thing.
For an LB, having more lighthouses is literally a good thing, having more lighthouses increases your range and therefore your radius of action, increases your calculation capacity and therefore your possibility of action.

Enna core is literally a way of artificially increasing your number of lighthouses by increasing the calculation capacity of your lighthouses, to the point where each individual lighthouse is worth several.

a high-level LB has only 2 choices
1: have a metric ton of lighthouses
2: have a small number of lighthouses, or even just 1, but whose calculation capacity is so absurdly obscene that it's like having several hundred or even thousands of lighthouses with you.

it's pretty clear to me that the 2nd option is out of the reach of anyone who isn't called T'perrie or who doesn't have an Opera
So the 1st remain
so it's true that this series works on the principle of quality >quantity
but in a situation like LB's, where quality is available to almost no-one, we're back to quantity.

Karaka is BH tier at best
Karaka is declared weaker than one-armed Doom
the same Doom who couldn't beat Dokoko (and wouldn't have reached the point he did without Paul) in a much stronger version of himself.
Karaka is declared stronger than div co but wasn't able to give Cheonhee a one tap, Cha one taped Kendrick with his primal punch, Elbaba's wolf ate a primal punch full in the face and got away with it perfectly.

Karaka is not BH tier in any interpretation

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
the same Doom who couldn't beat Dokoko (and wouldn't have reached the point he did without Paul) in a much stronger version of himself.
Karaka is declared stronger than div co but wasn't able to give Cheonhee a one tap, Cha one taped Kendrick with his primal punch, Elbaba's wolf ate a primal punch full in the face and got away with it perfectly.

I said BH tier at best. And at this point I refuse to believe that he isn't. I don't remember what happened against Doom but I don't believe we have seen the full extent of Karaka's powers.

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I wonder if enkidu enters bam and meets levi and then they quarrel and fight each other to prove who hate Rei most in bam's tummy🤣🤣

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Proust controls over 400 lighthouses, the highest number of lighthouses we've ever seen.
he's the strongest LB we've seen
Well technically it would be Richemond
His lighthouse splits into several smaller ones and their total number would be 450

but if Proust uses Enna core then it would be like having 3672 lighthouses with him
if he uses the same shit as Richemont and every little lighthouse is an independent lighthouse then Proust would have over 60K lighthouses

For an LB, having more lighthouses is literally a good thing, having more lighthouses increases your range and therefore your radius of action, increases your calculation capacity and therefore your possibility of action.

Enna core is literally a way of artificially increasing your number of lighthouses by increasing the calculation capacity of your lighthouses, to the point where each individual lighthouse is worth several.

a high-level LB has only 2 choices
1: have a metric ton of lighthouses
2: have a small number of lighthouses, or even just 1, but whose calculation capacity is so absurdly obscene that it's like having several hundred or even thousands of lighthouses with you.

it's pretty clear to me that the 2nd option is out of the reach of anyone who isn't called T'perrie or who doesn't have an Opera
So the 1st remain
so it's true that this series works on the principle of quality >quantity
but in a situation like LB's, where quality is available to almost no-one, we're back to quantity.

Stop making data up!
It was never stated that the quantity
Of light houses mean strength you can
Literally buy light houses they aren’t
Bangs! It will depend in the technique
You use, he is one of the best but can’t say
For sure that he is stronger than sophia or repelista.

Richmond is not that strong at all
He is a big stronger than Giskar LMAO

Tu Tperie perie is nOt the strongest LB because
She use more lighthouses than everybody else
Is bc the way she/he use it plus the quality of the lighthouses.

Last edited: