American Politics | Page 632 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

American Politics

hblock

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
You both have made 2 claims:
My point is that if you want to pursue someone in justice , you've to prove his crime, not the opposite.
You claimed that Hamas are rapist and deliberate killers, then prove it. The burden is upon you.
And yes, I claimed that Hamas aren't rapists and deliberate killers for the simple reason that there's no proof or whatsover.

Under what logic you've to prove that innocent individuals aren't criminals. Everyone, Hamas included, is innocent by default.

I just showed you an objective, clear cut, evidence of how well Hamas treated their hostages in an israeli major channel.
The fact that the zionists prohibited most hostages from speaking exepct a chosen few who incorporated their agenda for whatever reason is a proof in itself.

Try better.

Also, The guardian,....a reliable source. LOL.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Or, you know, different hostages were
Wonder why you don't get this kind of interviews as the first result :

That was in israel's mainstream media btw (chanel 12).

There's a reason why they prohibited other hostages from speaking until filtering the appropriate persons and telling them exactly what they've to say.

Again, still wating for the abomination's suverilliance cameras to show us the so called attrocities.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lol.
I will point out that that is an inherently fucked up situation. I am glad they weren't brutalized further while in captivity but they were still, welp, captives who had worth as bargaining chips. Defending this is ridiculous, kidnapping these people is not defensible. There's no scenario where a kidnapper doesn't deserve to have a swat team up it's ass delivering lead with extreme prejudice (though naturally saving the hostages takes precedence over justice).

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
kidnapping these people is not defensible
What would you do if you're opressed by an abomination who not only kidnap your people, but also rape them, torture them, imprison them and kill them like animals on a daily basis without anyone saying anything.

All while the whole world is buying the abomination's rethoric and considering it to be above the law.

Palestinians have the right to hate the zionists and none of this would've happened if the abomination simply accepted to exchange hostages, all against all.

Last edited:

ninjabot

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
My point is that if you want to pursue someone in justice , you've to prove his crime, not the opposite.
You claimed that Hamas are rapist and deliberate killers, then prove it. The burden is upon you.
Correct. That's why I supplied proof. You claimed otherwise, so it's now time to provide proof.

And yes, I claimed that Hamas aren't rapists and deliberate killers for the simple reason that there's no proof or whatsoever.
I provided the exact same proof M3J and you used: claims from actual hostages. I provided proof. Your turn.

Under what logic you've to prove that innocent individuals aren't criminals. Everyone, Hamas included, is innocent by default.
No, none of that has anything to do with YOUR claims. I said that "Hamas does rape hostages", and I supplied evidence from hostages as proof.

You and M3J both said Hamas doesn't rape hostages. That is a claim. You made a claim. You have to provide the burden of proof for your CLAIM. You're trying to take this to a court room analogy to flee from your responsibility, but we're not in court, and I'm not going to let you get away.

Provide your proof that Hamas doesn't rape hostages, and your proof that I'm a rapist and a murderer.

Go.

I just showed you an objective, clear cut, evidence of how well Hamas treated their hostages in an israeli major channel.
The fact that the zionists prohibited most hostages from speaking exepct a chosen few who incorporated their agenda for whatever reason is a proof in itself.
Try better.
Don't need to. I've matched M3J's hostage testimony with another hostage testimony. The only one who's continuously failed to meet their burdens are you and him.

You're letting Palestine down.

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
No, none of that has anything to do with YOUR claims. I said that "Hamas does rape hostages", and I supplied evidence from hostages as proof.
Well, I proved your points to be BS and irrelevant already.

You're letting Palestine down.
I'm afraid by defending the abomination's right to exist and being lenient towards AIPAC ruling your country, the US would eventually be doomed slowly bur surely. It's starting to have too many ennemies, russia, china, and now the whole muslim world (which represents the 1/4 of the world population) due to its fucked up foreign policy, controlled by the zionists.
You should strive to get independance from AIPAC (who are mostly deranged sociopaths) instead of getting brainwashed by whatever its media is propagating.

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States
How does that prove that Hamas hasn't raped hostages? The only way you can prove they haven't raped hostages is to accuse the hostages of being liars. Just say it.

To be clear, the only reason I'm being difficult is because I want all these posts on record for anyone that stops by and reads them to see that you and M3J are too far gone to accept that bad things happen on both sides.

The simplest thing in the world would be for you to simply say "You're right: Israel has raped Palestinian hostages, and Hamas has raped Israeli hostages. Both sides have done heinous things."

Why are you incapable of this? Do you really not care about what's true or not? Do you think you're helping Palestine by making their sympathizers sound unhinged? I hope... I HOPE you're doing this to piss me off, and not because you think you're being helpful. Because you aren't. Lies and dishonesty don't help anyone.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
What would you do if you're opressed by an abomination who not only kidnap your people, but also rape them, torture them, emprison them and kill them like animals on a daily basis without anyone saying anything.

All while the whole world is buying the abomination's rethoric and considering it to be above the law.

Palestinians have the right to hate the zionists and none of this would've happened if the abomination simply accepted to exchange hostages, all against all.
I mean, I don't really disagree with you there. As far as I am concerned israel is responsible for sending palestine to the dark ages. Palestinians have every reason to hate israel viscerally. The consequence of that is hamas which is a extremist terrorist organization most governments simply can't justify sitting on a table with. And I don't think there's any scenario where israel is going anywhere unless you nuke the place into an uninhabitable wasteland.

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
How does that prove that Hamas hasn't raped hostages? The only way you can prove they haven't raped hostages is to accuse the hostages of being liars. Just say it.
I actually used the hostages as an evidence. lol
The first hostages were "all" clear and expicit about how good they were treated.
Then, suddenly, israel prohibited the next hostages from talking or even exposing themselves in social media, and suddenly, we've had just few chosen ones or their relatives talking about a potential mistreatment.
If you can't see through the manipulation, then there's nothing I can do for you.
I can only conclue that you've been brainwashed and conditionned into thinking that any group trying to defend his country agaisnt the US or its allies must be a terror organization.

As a matter of fact you just proved the claims of that psychopath called Netenyahyu to be true :
Americans are easy to manipulate.

The simplest thing in the world would be for you to simply say "You're right: Israel has raped Palestinian hostages, and Hamas has raped Israeli hostages. Both sides have done heinous things."
Actually, you're just trying to force the nonexistent fact that both parties are wrong. Nah, there's only one evil and that's the abomination you call israel. It's existence is a crime and there wasn't a day they weren't commiting attrocities ever since their establishment.
Also, just to be clear, we all know that average israeli civilians are deranged sociopaths :
[0][1][2]

Israeli civilians are also complicit for "chosing" to live in this kind of abomination and supporting it.

I mean, I don't really disagree with you there. As far as I am concerned israel is responsible for sending palestine to the dark ages. Palestinians have every reason to hate israel viscerally. The consequence of that is hamas which is a extremist terrorist organization most governments simply can't justify sitting on a table with. And I don't think there's any scenario where israel is going anywhere unless you nuke the place into an uninhabitable wasteland.
Except the only reason you believe it's an extremist group is due to believing mainstrean media or whatever distorded BS that is thrown arround.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Except the only reason you believe it's an extremist group is due to believing mainstrean media or whatever distorded BS that is thrown arround.
No, I believe it because last year they attacked the music festival and them some and killed a bunch of people and violently kidnapped others regardless of nationality or affiliation. No one is debating hamas did that. This fits pretty neatly into any reasonable definition of terrorism. TBH to me it simply looks like you think hamas was justified in doing this and take their side, kidnappings and all.

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
No, I believe it because last year they attacked the music festival and them some and killed a bunch of people and violently kidnapped others regardless of nationality or affiliation. No one is debating hamas did that. This fits pretty neatly into any reasonable definition of terrorism. TBH to me it simply looks like you think hamas was justified in doing this and take their side, kidnappings and all.
The killing part was never proved as far as I'm concerned.
The only footage shows IOF shooting their own civilians and Hamas fighters toguether.
Also, accidently killing civilians while exchanging fire with IOF isn't something they should be accounted for since they were attacked and had to defend their lives.

As for attempting peace treaties, none actually worked, the last one (Oslo accord) turned into a tragedy.

If we take into account these facts :
-no peaceful diplomatic resolution can be found.
-the US nor Israel unwillingless of the establishment of the 2 states resolution.
-the nature of the zionist project : invading the whole land of paletine + big parts of syria, iraq, saudi arabia and egypt
-everyone, especially major western nations, treating Israel as a legitimate state and providing unconditional support to it.
-no one giving a fuck about the attrocities they commit on a daily basis (torture, rape, killing, imprisonning, etc)
-Israeli civilians being mostly deranged folks with a very strong god complexe (they consider themselves to be more special than the rest of human beings) who need psychiatric treatment. Dangerous ideology as well.
-Israeli settlements becoming more and more violent and more spread in west bank
-Extreme right wing rulers willingless to destroy Al Aqsa mosque (third holy cite in islam) and build the temple.
-Total normalization with all surrounding arabs state, which would definitely burry any hope for an independent palestinian state.

The only viable option is force with whatever little resources they have. If they're going to be invaded and wiped, then better go with a fight at least and exposing the nature of the zionist project to the rest of the world's populace.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
The killing part was never proved as far as I'm concerned.
The only footage shows IOF shooting their own civilians and Hamas fighters toguether.
Also, accidently killing civilians while exchanging fire with IOF isn't something they should be accounted for since they were attacked and had to defend their lives.

As for attempting peace treaties, none actually worked, the last one (Oslo accord) turned into a tragedy.

If we take into account these facts :
-no peaceful diplomatic resolution can be found.
-the US nor Israel unwillingless of the establishment of the 2 states resolution.
-the nature of the zionist project : invading the whole land of paletine + big parts of syria, iraq, saudi arabia and egypt
-everyone, especially major western nations, treating Israel as a legitimate state and providing unconditional support to it.
-no one giving a fuck about the attrocities they commit on a daily basis (torture, rape, killing, imprisonning, etc)
-Israeli civilians being mostly deranged folks with a very strong god complexe (they consider themselves to be more special than the rest of human beings) who need psychiatric treatment.
-Israeli settlements becoming more and more violent and more spread in west banks
-Extreme right wing rulers willingless to destroy Al Aqsa mosque (thrid holy cite in islam) and build the temple.

The only viable option is force with whatever little resources they have. If they're going to be invaded and wiped, then better go with a fight at least and exposing the nature of the zionist project to the rest of world populace.
Damn, that almost sounds like hamas ended up with hostages entirely by accident. Did they just walk up to people with roses and they willingly accepted going with galant hamas knights to be used as bargaining chips to be traded for other knights? Or did they take them at gunpoint?

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Damn, that almost sounds like hamas ended up with hostages entirely by accident. Did they just walk up to people with roses and they willingly accepted going with galant hamas knights to be used as bargaining chips to be traded for other knights? Or did they take them at gunpoint?
There's no evidence they pointed guns of shot at civilians, the only exception being the civilians caught in a fire exchange between Hamas and IOF. It's not like they need firearms to knock an untrained civilian.

So, are you going to keep ignoring all other facts I just dismissed ?

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
There's no evidence they pointed guns of shot at civilians, the only exception being the civilians caught in a fire exchange between Hamas and IOF. It's not like they need firearms to knock an untrained civilian.

So, are you going to keep ignoring all other facts I just dismissed ?
Oh ok, so they didn't kidnap people by threatening them with guns, they threatened them with... Karate i guess. Setting aside how obviously silly and untrue that is, kidnapping people by threatening to beat the crap out of them isn't even better. Kidnappers still deserve all the lead a a swat team can deliver.

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States
Also, just to be clear, we all know that average israeli civilians are deranged sociopaths
So, last month M3J calls for the destruction of the entire country.

This month, you claim that the average Israeli civilian is a sociopath.

I wasn't comfortable calling M3J an antisemite because I know he's just doing the leftie "White guilt means I can't say anything bad about brown people even when they're terrorists" shit. He'll grow out of it in 10 years. But you? I'm starting to wonder.

I'm not gonna say it yet cause it's possible that you're actually Palestinian, or a Muslim, or connected to this conflict personally in some way and so you're incapable of being unbiased. So I'm just gonna leave you alone.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Second fact is outhright wrong, a western media (basically AIPAC's slave) saying that an unknown individual from UN claiming that some hostage said he wasn't treated well is BS and irrelevant. Try better.
First fact was explicit as shown via directly interviewing few hostages who have all unanimously admitted Hamas's good and fair treatment to them.
I mean, you can show them facts from the world council, UN, Israel, and USA, all with videos, pictures, and what-have-you, and they'll still deny it and bring up Hamas and Oct 7. That seems to be a pattern.

Israel could literally say they killed hundreds of people and injured thousands on that day, and people will still blame Hamas. I mean, despite the fact that White House walked back Biden's claim, you still have ignorant fools bringing up beheaded babies and whatnot.

kidnapping these people is not defensible.
You're right.

What about kidnapping children, holding them prisoners, and torturing them? Is that defensible? Are you okay with that? Because that's literally what Israel has been doing for years, and no one here to my recollection has said anything about that. IOF has taken kids away for something as harmless as throwing rocks at tanks and have even shot kids, but for some reason you're focused on Hamas and Oct 7.

Also, didn't Hamas propose prisoner exchange multiple times, but Israel rejected the deals?

To be clear, the only reason I'm being difficult is because I want all these posts on record for anyone that stops by and reads them to see that you and M3J are too far gone to accept that bad things happen on both sides.

How is saying, "if Hamas have been proven to be rapists or murdered tons of people on Oct 7, then I condemn them again!" too far gone? Blame the Israeli hostages for saying they saw IOF firing like maniacs and were more likely to be the cause behind so many deaths.

So it's about you being right, not about the truth. That explains.

Israeli civilians are also complicit for "chosing" to live in this kind of abomination and supporting it.
I don't consider all of them complicit, the ones that oppose Zionism and that have been vocal about Palestinian causes aren't complicit, especially when they risk Zionists' violence.

But that aside, isn't it crazy how many Zionist civilians have come out with videos making fun of Palestinians and mocking them? They've been acting like victims, all the way in USA, and pretending as if though they're in or were in danger despite having the time to make videos comfortably with makeup on and/or background looking peaceful.

I mean, it's common sense that Israel is the actual problem and Palestinians are victims when you look at the facts, like Palestinians constantly posting pictures and videos of the damage, corpses, and injured bodies of adults, elderly, and kids versus Israelis posting videos making fun of Palestinians and using AI, fake blood, and whatnot to fake Hamas being violent.

I wasn't comfortable calling M3J an antisemite because I know he's just doing the leftie "White guilt means I can't say anything bad about brown people even when they're terrorists" shit. He'll grow out of it in 10 years. But you? I'm starting to wonder.

I'm not gonna say it yet cause it's possible that you're actually Palestinian, or a Muslim, or connected to this conflict personally in some way and so you're incapable of being unbiased. So I'm just gonna leave you alone.
Yes, Israel didn't exist a century ago, and it doesn't need to exist now. Zionists can go fuck off, while the Jews that actually want to get along with Palestinians can stay in Palestine. Simple as that. If it makes me worse than a country that murders innocent people and doesn't even spare babies, then oh well

I'm not white. I will call brown people terrorists if they're terrorists. I am also disgusted by most Indians, and I'm vocal about it. I'm also cool with racists, whether it's Trump, cops, or politicians, dying painfully asap and wish they were murdered by the races and people they victimize every day. If that makes me a bad person, then oh well, but at least I know I'm better than those people who want or are okay with innocent people being killed.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
With russia vs ukraine heating up.

Greater crisis could be on the horizon.

What steps should people of the world take.

To prepare for crisis, in the event that it occurs?

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire

The average Israeli civilian lives under the doctrine of Jewish supremacy, considering themselves god's chosen people, and teating everyone else, especially arabs and muslims as lesser beings they can torture, kill, imprison, opress as much as they want without consequences. Which they actually did and it's proven as well as documented. No one can deny that.
Not to mention the zionist long term project of occupying the whole palestine + big parts of Syria, Iraq, SA and egypt.
Not to mention the many polls showing how supportive they were towards the desctruction of Gaza as well as the civilian aid blockage that were aimed to Gaza in the last days. So, ofc, most of them are deranged sociopaths in the majority of cases. I mean, it's clear as day and they aren't even trying to hide it.

While I'm not sure what M3J said, if it's something more akin to finishing the existence of Israel, then I agree. Their military should be wiped out and the ruling should be given to palestinians since its their land after all, thus their right to govern and everyone should live under rules where both them and former israeli would live as equals.
Just by having equal rights, I'm sure the consequence would be either many israeli leaving, either them preping some criminal activity to regain their oppressor status while palying the victim as per usual (and as their ideology says (explicitly)).

As a matter of fact, I'm the first to condemn 9/11 or groups like ISIS but projecting that on Hamas simply because western media (led by zinoist elite) is trying its best to vilify them in any way possible or simply because they're a mulsim group, thus the tendency to automagically and subconsciously associting them with the T word among westerners, doesn't mean they're.
Finally, the mainstream western media are the last reference I'd believe regarding the matter as they're historically biased towards the palestinian cause in particular and are islamophobic in general.

Other countries should follow :

Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Yep, I never see anyone who keeps bringing up Hamas and Oct 7 also bring up how Israeli citizens have also wanted Gaza and West Bank destroyed and Palestinians extinct. The double standard is so glaring and disgusting.

Also, USA gov't focusing and agreeing on banning TikTok unless it's sold is also stupid when there are more important things to focus on, like poverty, gun violence, and etc. They should be more focused on helping Americans survive, not on an app.