Discussion - Black Clover Versus thread | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Black Clover Versus thread

Vex_Haid

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Julius couldn't catch Patri, and the two were relative in speed. That was before Patri got two big power ups. After Patri got those power ups, Asta was able to not get speed blitzed. Then there was a timeskip where Asta got massively stronger, before again getting a huge amp with the devil union. Asta stomps Julius in devil union (and probably without).

Asta and Yuno clearly got way stronger over the elf arc, getting more horns/new abilities. Zagred is not a supreme devil he is a high rank one, there is a distinction made between the two, so Zagred isn't even on the same tier as the twins power wise, though he is much smarter and has better abilities. Also, it was the 80% triad who were way weaker than Lilith and Namah, the 100% ones were said to be nearly on par with a supreme devil.

Lmao show the panel after that when Zagred was about to kill Lumiere but got saved by Asta and Yuno. I agree prime lumiere is above the stone version, but there is no way you could quantify that. Besides that what could Lumiere do against decaying world?
Julius was playing aith patri....

DT arent on the level as the supreme devils, lilith and naamah themselves wanted to toy with 100% dante but they realised that he was luciferos toy so they didnt, so pre grimoire zagred=100% dante, post grimoire zagred is close to lilith and naamahs level knowing that a grimoire amps u up alot right?

Plot, Asleep licht was able to destroy asta and yuno yet asta and yuno were able to hold there own against zagred so it was obviously plot, lumiere wasn't about to die to zagred he could have just dodged it, zagred literally ADMITTED that lumiere was way to fast for him lol, as for decaying world whats that? i nearly forgot every ability that zagred used with his word soul magic since i am just focusing on the new chapters lol but zagred can get blitzed by lumiere

Noxil

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Megicula vs Devil Heart Zenon?

Itsnever2k

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Julius was playing aith patri....

DT arent on the level as the supreme devils, lilith and naamah themselves wanted to toy with 100% dante but they realised that he was luciferos toy so they didnt, so pre grimoire zagred=100% dante, post grimoire zagred is close to lilith and naamahs level knowing that a grimoire amps u up alot right?

Plot, Asleep licht was able to destroy asta and yuno yet asta and yuno were able to hold there own against zagred so it was obviously plot, lumiere wasn't about to die to zagred he could have just dodged it, zagred literally ADMITTED that lumiere was way to fast for him lol, as for decaying world whats that? i nearly forgot every ability that zagred used with his word soul magic since i am just focusing on the new chapters lol but zagred can get blitzed by lumiere
No, he wasn't lol. He just wasn't trying to kill him. He was trying his best to catch him and couldn't.

Please link pre grimoire zagred to 100% dante in any way. post timeskip Asta got no diffed by 50% dante after getting amped by Gauche. There is no way you can actually try and argue that 100% dante is equal to zagred, who couldn't even easily beat pre timeskip asta and yuno. Nacht said 100% triad were nearly equal to supreme devils. The twins also wanted to toy with asta, so I don't think they have the best ability to read danger levels.

I just explained Yuno and Asta got way stronger, there are literally statements made about how much Yuno grew in power over the elf arc, and asta clearly matches him, so just saying plot means nothing lol, they got stronger as the arc went on. Zagred did get blitzed by both licht and lumiere together, but then was about to kill Lumiere, so clearly he wasn't too fast. decaying world is megiculas spell which erases magic, and it was only countere because of charlottes anti curse spell, Lumiere has nothing for that.
I guess zenon. we didn't really see full power megicula, so it's hard to say, but the bone x space magic sword would probably kill her. I guess it would come down to who had more raw power, because if Megicula could overcome the space domination, decaying world negs everything and she'd win, but if not then its an easy win for zenon,

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
No, he wasn't lol. He just wasn't trying to kill him. He was trying his best to catch him and couldn't.
then how was yami able to keep up with patri but julius wasn't who literally statued a stronger yami? hell even asta was able to keep up with dark patri while julius statued asta and langris

Please link pre grimoire zagred to 100% dante in any way. post timeskip Asta got no diffed by 50% dante after getting amped by Gauche. There is no way you can actually try and argue that 100% dante is equal to zagred, who couldn't even easily beat pre timeskip asta and yuno. Nacht said 100% triad were nearly equal to supreme devils. The twins also wanted to toy with asta, so I don't think they have the best ability to read danger levels.
wdym link? BRUH i just aid that asta had plot against zagred because pre grimoire zagred (or is it post grimoire?)>asleep licht who DESTROYED both asta and yuno

I just explained Yuno and Asta got way stronger, there are literally statements made about how much Yuno grew in power over the elf arc, and asta clearly matches him, so just saying plot means nothing lol, they got stronger as the arc went on. Zagred did get blitzed by both licht and lumiere together, but then was about to kill Lumiere, so clearly he wasn't too fast. decaying world is megiculas spell which erases magic, and it was only countere because of charlottes anti curse spell, Lumiere has nothing for that.
so are u saying that yuno and asta got stronger just a couple hours later? yuno had his elf powers against licht to lol, lumiere could have easily dodged, it was Plot mode astas fault for making a hero move just to make lumiere look bad also lumiere was getting weaker overtime since he died soon. lumiere blitzes megicula gg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

megicula stomps she is a highest ranking devil

Itsnever2k

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
then how was yami able to keep up with patri but julius wasn't who literally statued a stronger yami? hell even asta was able to keep up with dark patri while julius statued asta and langris

wdym link? BRUH i just aid that asta had plot against zagred because pre grimoire zagred (or is it post grimoire?)>asleep licht who DESTROYED both asta and yuno

so are u saying that yuno and asta got stronger just a couple hours later? yuno had his elf powers against licht to lol, lumiere could have easily dodged, it was Plot mode astas fault for making a hero move just to make lumiere look bad also lumiere was getting weaker overtime since he died soon. lumiere blitzes megicula gg

megicula stomps she is a highest ranking devil
I don't understand what you're talking about with Yami. Julius statued base Asta in the tournament arc, doesn't mean he could do it too black asta in the elf arc

Chapter 195, after yuno easily evades both Patri and Raiya's light magic, Raiya says that Yuno has levelled up. Then during the devil fight they awaken more powers that let them get significantly stronger. you can say it's plot, but it still doesn't take away from the fact they got significantly stronger, just saying plot doesn't debunk anything.

It is literally stated that they got stronger, I don't get whats hard to understand about that. When Lumiere pierced Zagred, he was about to die when Zagred attacked back with the spear. So megicula, who is much stronger than zagred and has even more hax, should be able to react and also kill lumiere. Considering Asta needed devil union to even have a chance against an incomplete Megicula, that pretty solidly puts incomplete Megicula in the same tier as the massive demon, who was relative in strength to Lumiere, while Asta stomped that demon. Plus, I don't think Lumiere even has the power o kill a devil anyway, so no Megicula wins.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
@Itsnever2k LOL i forgot about this debate entirely so i wont reply to it since its been 11 days so u can take the win

OT: lilith and naamah?

Fuegleon vs Mereoleona?

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Right now I would say the big sister.

Fuegoloen showed no improvement.
Who do u think is the strongst BC char?

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Asta

Samusamu

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Fuego did improved he gotten stronger six months and since the last time we saw him in the elf arc. Fuego fights consists of an attack or two and the opponent is defeated so hard to say what he fully capable of but he’s pretty powerful tho using salamander as a drone. Him and salamander can fight independently and attack at different directions with really good aoe and do combo attacks together .Salamander is also a physical being with a big size so it can do physical dmg as well. I would say mereoleona is stronger .

Crimson_Dawn13

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Are you kidding me?

William can steal mana and heal. Nozel can't do either of those. He's also not arcane stage and hasn't really done anything that would say he'd beat William. In case anyone's forgotten, when he was up against Megicula he had the assistance of two other captains - one of which basically made him unkillable for the duration of the fight - Noelle and Gadjah.

I'd say it's William.