Discussion - Black Clover Versus thread | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Black Clover Versus thread

Crybaby589

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Okay so next episode is gonna be a Captain Battle Royal. We finally get to see them up against each other although it still isn't post timeskip.

Itsnever2k

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Okay so next episode is gonna be a Captain Battle Royal. We finally get to see them up against each other although it still isn't post timeskip.
Looks like there will be more feats for Dorothy as well finally, so that should be good.

Kurumi Tokisaki

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
William Vengeance vs Nozel Silva

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Filler ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Fuego vs Dorothy

Mereoleona vs Lumiere

Julius vs Dante

Yuno vs Fuego

Luck vs Yuno

Noelle vs Nozel

Itsnever2k

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Filler ?

Fuego vs Dorothy

Mereoleona vs Lumiere

Julius vs Dante

Yuno vs Fuego

Luck vs Yuno

Noelle vs Nozel
Dorothy is basically featless so don't know really, I'd guess Fuego.

I'd go Lumiere.

Dante, Julius can't kill him so would eventually be worn down.

Fuego slaps Yuno imo, just has way too much raw power with salamander.

Yuno probably, depends on whether Luck can build up to his true magic, but I don't think he could.

Noze, too fast and too versatile.

afaye2

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
base noelle vs base yuno(witout fairy), i got noelle she has ftl attacks in base

Vanica vs zenon. Vanica has better feats then zenon those

Itsnever2k

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
William was surprisingly strong, though still need to see him fight one vs one. Same with Dorothy, seems if she can get you in Glamour World it's over for everyone except for Yami, and Jack I'd guess too, but she needs to be close to someone to actually trap them, so I guess she would struggle there against most other captains.

Depending on how seriously you take filler, this also basically settles any Nozel vs Fuegoleon debate. With Salamander he has the most raw power of any captain by the looks of it, and he hard counters Nozel's mercury magic. I still think they're on the same level, but that type mismatch is too much.

Crybaby589

Reaction score
Country
United States
William was surprisingly strong, though still need to see him fight one vs one. Same with Dorothy, seems if she can get you in Glamour World it's over for everyone except for Yami, and Jack I'd guess too, but she needs to be close to someone to actually trap them, so I guess she would struggle there against most other captains.

Depending on how seriously you take filler, this also basically settles any Nozel vs Fuegoleon debate. With Salamander he has the most raw power of any captain by the looks of it, and he hard counters Nozel's mercury magic. I still think they're on the same level, but that type mismatch is too much.
Yeah and mind you this is all of them pre timeskip I can't wait to see what they're like in Spade if Yami grew as much as he did.

How much mana does Dorothy even have to copy captains and have them spam their spells. And now she knows about Yamis dimension slash do you think she will learn to counter it seeing as she can copy their spells?

The fact that she just teleported next to yami and got him into Glamour World makes me think she would be able to get it off on a lot of people. Her goal is to eventually trap Devils in there. God all the Captains are def going to be entertaining

Itsnever2k

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Yeah and mind you this is all of them pre timeskip I can't wait to see what they're like in Spade if Yami grew as much as he did.

How much mana does Dorothy even have to copy captains and have them spam their spells. And now she knows about Yamis dimension slash do you think she will learn to counter it seeing as she can copy their spells?

The fact that she just teleported next to yami and got him into Glamour World makes me think she would be able to get it off on a lot of people. Her goal is to eventually trap Devils in there. God all the Captains are def going to be entertaining
I'd guess Yami probably grew the most, because if every captain can fight on even terms with a Triad member, I don't think the threat would be that huge, but I definitely know what you mean, it will be very interesting to see where the captains are at now.

Even if she knows about it now, is there anything she can actually do about it? Not sure if there is.

I think because it's her imagination, it probably doesn't cost the same level of mana it would normally, otherwise that is just ridiculous.

I though she was hiding in the trees, and then jumped out in front. Definitely impressive given Yami's ki, but still, over distance I think she might struggle with reaching some people.

Crybaby589

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'd guess Yami probably grew the most, because if every captain can fight on even terms with a Triad member, I don't think the threat would be that huge, but I definitely know what you mean, it will be very interesting to see where the captains are at now.

Even if she knows about it now, is there anything she can actually do about it? Not sure if there is.

I think because it's her imagination, it probably doesn't cost the same level of mana it would normally, otherwise that is just ridiculous.

I though she was hiding in the trees, and then jumped out in front. Definitely impressive given Yami's ki, but still, over distance I think she might struggle with reaching some people.
Guess we shall see her mentioning she wants to get strong enough to trap a devil in Glamour World has me thinking shes gonna grow a ton from this! I could see her creating singularities like Dante did to negate the slashes. Plus I think what she did was just appear next to Yami out of Glamour World so I imagine that could easily be used to get around the problem of getting close

Thing is despite Yami keeping up with Dante he had no way to win and Dante wasn't going for a kill, wasn't at 100% either. The Gates opening are gonna bring the most out of the Captains for sure especially having to face 100% triad members.

Really excited to see Jack put his money where his mouth is against them.

Last edited:

Phaizzy

Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m curious as to whom y’all think will win. (no captains). Nobody in black bulls are possessed.
- Golden Dawn when all of them were possessed by elves.
- Current Anime Black Bulls

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m curious as to whom y’all think will win. (no captains). Nobody in black bulls are possessed.
- Golden Dawn when all of them were possessed by elves.
- Current Anime Black Bulls
Langris and Letoille are the only two on the Golden Dawn's side that would match up against the hax of the Black Bulls and they wouldn't be nearly enough.

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Mereoleona vs Lumiere

mangaempire29

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Magic Knight Captains Ranked in Power:

0. Prime Wizard King Julius Novachrono
  1. Hellfire Mereleona
  2. Death Thrust Yami
  3. Shredder Form Jack - shredded 80% Zenkai Dante
  4. Briar Queen Charlotte - outhaxxed 70% Vanica
  5. Acier Silva / Gray Deer Captain Julius
  6. Pre-TS Fuegoleon - need Post-TS feats
  7. Pre-TS Nozel - need Post-TS feats
  8. Pre-TS Dorothy - need Post-TS feats
  9. Post-TS William Vangeance - slightly above SD Yuno
  10. Post-TS Rill - stomped Devil-possessed shining generals, relative to base Charlotte
  11. Post-TS Kaiser
  12. Guldre

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Magic Knight Captains Ranked in Power:

0. Prime Wizard King Julius Novachrono
  1. Hellfire Mereleona
  2. Death Thrust Yami
  3. Shredder Form Jack - shredded 80% Zenkai Dante
  4. Briar Queen Charlotte - outhaxxed 70% Vanica
  5. Acier Silva / Gray Deer Captain Julius
  6. Pre-TS Fuegoleon - need Post-TS feats
  7. Pre-TS Nozel - need Post-TS feats
  8. Pre-TS Dorothy - need Post-TS feats
  9. Post-TS William Vangeance - slightly above SD Yuno
  10. Post-TS Rill - stomped Devil-possessed shining generals, relative to base Charlotte
  11. Post-TS Kaiser
  12. Guldre
You don’t put Jack above Yami ?

Also IMO mereoleona is on julius’ level now

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Magna vs Julius

Magna vs Mereoleona

Magna vs Zagred