Discussion - Black Clover Versus thread | Page 9 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Black Clover Versus thread

Kurumi Tokisaki

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Wonder if Zagred could make the Soul Chain DeathMatch vanish with his word soul magic if he gets hit by it.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Magna vs Julius
Julius immobilizes him in a sphere and wins.

Magna vs Mereoleona
Should Magna challenge Mereolona in what is probably her ideal battleground?

The chain would make him hold out for a while, but in the long run he would be defeated.

Magna vs Zagred
In theory, it would be enough for Zagred to make the chain disappear.

Magna vs Yami
See Mereo

Magna vs Union Asta
Exactly what advantage would the chain bring against Asta?

LadyVados

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Asta vs Luck
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Asta vs Julius ?

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Asta vs Noelle ?

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Asta vs Luck

Asta vs Julius ?
Asta

Julius
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Zagred vs Dante??

Julius vs Licht?

Lumiere vs Vanica?

why is this thread so dead btws?

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
facts

what about lumiere and licht against lilith and naamah?
I don’t consider any of the current baddies barring the demon Mereoleona fought any where near the top tiers since most of them are losing to the likes of Asta, Noelle, Yuno, Magna, etc. who are pre-prime/in-training characters who still have a lot of learning to do. These guys will only reach Julius/Lumiere/Mereoleona tier at EOS.

Julius and Lumiere are EOS benchmarks for Asta and Yuno. Mereo is an EOS benchmark for Noelle.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I don’t consider any of the current baddies barring the demon Mereoleona fought any where near the top tiers since most of them are losing to the likes of Asta, Noelle, Yuno, Magna, etc. who are pre-prime/in-training characters who still have a lot of learning to do. These guys will only reach Julius/Lumiere/Mereoleona tier at EOS.

Julius and Lumiere are EOS benchmarks for Asta and Yuno. Mereo is an EOS benchmark for Noelle.
facts

imo licht,lumiere and julius are still top 3 strongest, licht>julius>lumiere or julius>licht>lumiere

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
facts

imo licht,lumiere and julius are still top 3 strongest, licht>julius>lumiere or julius>licht>lumiere
I kinda agree but I have Mereo in that category as well.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I kinda agree but I have Mereo in that category as well.
eh u can have her wherever u want idrc as long as u believe that licht,julius and lumiere>everyone else

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
eh u can have her wherever u want idrc as long as u believe that licht,julius and lumiere>everyone else
I have them > everyone else except Mereo

Itsnever2k

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Asta

Julius

Zagred vs Dante??

Julius vs Licht?

Lumiere vs Vanica?

why is this thread so dead btws?
Asta claps

Dante

Licht

Power scaling wise Vanica > Lumiere

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Asta claps

Dante

Licht

Power scaling wise Vanica > Lumiere
asta gets speedblitzed and time locked without DU, with DU julius simply outlasts him and once DUs time is over julius time locks him again

Imo post grimoire zagred>>>>zagred without his grimoire=100% dante

how come? by scaling lumiere blitzes

I have them > everyone else except Mereo
imo mereo is one of the weakest characters but i can respect that since at least u dont downplay licht,lumiere and julius

Itsnever2k

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
asta gets speedblitzed and time locked without DU, with DU julius simply outlasts him and once DUs time is over julius time locks him again

Imo post grimoire zagred>>>>zagred without his grimoire=100% dante

how come? by scaling lumiere blitzes

imo mereo is one of the weakest characters but i can respect that since at least u dont downplay licht,lumiere and julius
Julius was relative in speed to pre elf reincarnation, pre dark elf patri. Asta was able to not get speed blitzed by dark elf patri pre timeskip. Post timeskip Asta definitely does not get speed blitzed by Julius.

How do you come to the conclusion that 100% Dante is equal to pre grimoire zagred? Considering 50% dante folded post timeskip black Asta, I don't see how that's justifiable at all.

Vanica is relative to the other triad, who scale above Zagred, who scales above Lumiere.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Julius was relative in speed to pre elf reincarnation, pre dark elf patri. Asta was able to not get speed blitzed by dark elf patri pre timeskip. Post timeskip Asta definitely does not get speed blitzed by Julius.

How do you come to the conclusion that 100% Dante is equal to pre grimoire zagred? Considering 50% dante folded post timeskip black Asta, I don't see how that's justifiable at all.

Vanica is relative to the other triad, who scale above Zagred, who scales above Lumiere.
julius was much faster then asta even in pre timeskip, he has the best speed feat in the series by protecting the entire country from thousands of light beams from patri, besides julius can just accelerate time making himself faster gg

astas fight against zagred was plot because pre grimoire zagred scales a little bit above asleep licht who was destroying asta + yuno combined effortlessly, and dante at 100% is fodder to lilith and naamah (like it was stated by nacht that lilith and naamah were on a completely different level then him + lilith and naamah wanted to play with him) and lilith and naamah are the weakest of the highest ranking devils, making 100% dante only a high ranking devil on the same level as zagred, but zagred got stronger when he got his grimoire

zagred doesn't scales above lumiere lol

prime lumiere>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sealed lumiere>>>>>>>>>>>>post grimoire zagred>>>>>pre grimoire zagred=100% Vanica

Itsnever2k

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
julius was much faster then asta even in pre timeskip, he has the best speed feat in the series by protecting the entire country from thousands of light beams from patri, besides julius can just accelerate time making himself faster gg

astas fight against zagred was plot because pre grimoire zagred scales a little bit above asleep licht who was destroying asta + yuno combined effortlessly, and dante at 100% is fodder to lilith and naamah (like it was stated by nacht that lilith and naamah were on a completely different level then him + lilith and naamah wanted to play with him) and lilith and naamah are the weakest of the highest ranking devils, making 100% dante only a high ranking devil on the same level as zagred, but zagred got stronger when he got his grimoire

zagred doesn't scales above lumiere lol

prime lumiere>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sealed lumiere>>>>>>>>>>>>post grimoire zagred>>>>>pre grimoire zagred=100% Vanica
Julius couldn't catch Patri, and the two were relative in speed. That was before Patri got two big power ups. After Patri got those power ups, Asta was able to not get speed blitzed. Then there was a timeskip where Asta got massively stronger, before again getting a huge amp with the devil union. Asta stomps Julius in devil union (and probably without).

Asta and Yuno clearly got way stronger over the elf arc, getting more horns/new abilities. Zagred is not a supreme devil he is a high rank one, there is a distinction made between the two, so Zagred isn't even on the same tier as the twins power wise, though he is much smarter and has better abilities. Also, it was the 80% triad who were way weaker than Lilith and Namah, the 100% ones were said to be nearly on par with a supreme devil.

Lmao show the panel after that when Zagred was about to kill Lumiere but got saved by Asta and Yuno. I agree prime lumiere is above the stone version, but there is no way you could quantify that. Besides that what could Lumiere do against decaying world?