Fantasy - Brandish runs the gauntlet | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Brandish runs the gauntlet

Where does she stop

• Zancrow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jackal

• Orga

• Mard Jeer

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Juliet

• Heine

• Minerva

• Lyon

• Juliet and Heine

• Rouge

• Sting

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Neinheart

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Jacob

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Dimaria

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • God Serena

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Clears

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

MangerDan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Legit no one but people still MG is above Ajeel or Bloodman.
It’s because they don’t want to believe Gajeel and Elfman are just that strong now.

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
It’s because they don’t want to believe Gajeel and Elfman are just that strong now.
Which is literally funny because Gajeel has always been a powerhouse and Elfman has never been weak. He was always mid tier and is now climbing up the ranks.

MangerDan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Which is literally funny because Gajeel has always been a powerhouse and Elfman has never been weak. He was always mid tier and is now climbing up the ranks.
Top tiers stop being top tiers when a group effort can’t take out a single person, and when they’re summoned with relatively no effort or consequences to their strength.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
I can't if you guys are serious about her stopping at Mard Geer or just trolling. :cookiestare
I'm serious. I don't believe too much in the "power creep" and "S12 are strongest 12 characters". I believe pre TS characters like Mard, and Hades (GH) are a bit above the average Spriggan; and the GMG dragons >>> Spriggans

Weakened Makarov (from Natsu's own words) required a FDK punch from x793 Natsu to defeat. Jacob was defeated by FDK punch from x792 Natsu. Mard and Hades (GH) >>> Makarov. It's obvious that Hades and Mard are >> the average Spriggan at least in stats.

Size shouldn't matter too much. Base Hades was casually throwing around island sized Makarov. Mard was blocking attacks from small mountain sized CSK. etc. Size doesn't take you out of your tier.

If organ burst was allowed, maybe Brandish could take down Mard (I believes Hades, with GH, would be high enough in MP to resist the average Spriggan's hax)

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I'm serious. I don't believe too much in the "power creep" and "S12 are strongest 12 characters". I believe pre TS characters like Mard, and Hades (GH) are a bit above the average Spriggan; and the GMG dragons >>> Spriggans

Weakened Makarov (from Natsu's own words) required a FDK punch from x793 Natsu to defeat. Jacob was defeated by FDK punch from x792 Natsu. Mard and Hades (GH) >>> Makarov. It's obvious that Hades and Mard are >> the average Spriggan at least in stats.

Size shouldn't matter too much. Base Hades was casually throwing around island sized Makarov. Mard was blocking attacks from small mountain sized CSK. etc. Size doesn't take you out of your tier.

If organ burst was allowed, maybe Brandish could take down Mard (I believes Hades, with GH, would be high enough in MP to resist the average Spriggan's hax)
Bruh.....just stop
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Mard, and Hades (GH) are a bit above the average Spriggan; and the GMG dragons >>> Spriggans
Damn so Hades and Mard > God Serena? Damnnnnn

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Bruh.....just stop
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Damn so Hades and Mard > God Serena? Damnnnnn
No, I say what I think is true. Power creep is vastly exaggerated

I don't consider GS an average Spriggan

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
No, I say what I think is true. Power creep is vastly exaggerated

I don't consider GS an average Spriggan
It's not. It's called Shounen patterns.

Any Spriggan >> whether you like it or not. And yes, GS is an average Spriggan so I guess he follows.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
It's not. It's called Shounen patterns.

Any Spriggan >> whether you like it or not. And yes, GS is an average Spriggan so I guess he follows.
Then Dragon Eaters >> Spriggan too, since one year passed and DE are competing against current FT members. Makarov is still treated as somewhat respectable in power lvl. Sure, characters get stronger with time, as do villains; but some exceptional old characters are strong enough to stay relevant.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Then Dragon Eaters >> Spriggan too, since one year passed and DE are competing against current FT members. Makarov is still treated as somewhat respectable in power lvl. Sure, characters get stronger with time, as do villains; but some exceptional old characters are strong enough to stay relevant.
I fully believe DE's will be >> Spriggans once we see the S-Class and the master. We've only seen a few who are already above some of them. He's respected only because his the GM and he has crazy MP. Actually, Skullion is above most spriggans anyways. Kyria with hax is and most of em can't fully down Madmole.

None of the villians have actually stayed relevant. Not Jose, Hades, Mard Geer, Zero. Only "villians" to stay relevant is Zeref and Brandish. DE's have already surpassed her IMO and no one is surpassing Zeref. Acno is only relevant by name and none have surpassed him and no one will except the DGS.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I doubt that the DE are even close with current showing as they haven’t shown any feat close, and no statement showed they scale To Spriggans or higher.

but on topic, Brandish still stops somewhere in the Spriggans range

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Laxus and Jellal are still relevant... that aside, GMG Dragons>Spriggans imo. F.Rogue, Mard and Hades should all be able to hold up decently too. DEs are all currently spriggan level+ as well. I wonder if the full guild will end up being a greater threat than the whole of Alvarez lol

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Spriggans are stated to be stronger though than even the dragons. And the former have feats to back it up. And Brandish showed that they are still relevant currently, even surpassing the DE’s showings.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
They get stomped by any spriggan.
Nah, spriggans get slapped. Chuck Ajeel or Neinhart their way and they destroy, even Wahl aint shit honestly. F.Rogue prob beats Larcade too

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Nah, spriggans get slapped. Chuck Ajeel or Neinhart their way and they destroy, even Wahl aint shit honestly. F.Rogue prob beats Larcade too
And then Gray solos DF Natsu and Acnologia at the same time using his ice floors :hip

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Hiro (word of god) states the Spriggans are stronger:cheez

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hiro (word of god) states the Spriggans are stronger:cheez
I mean I'm expecting the Black knights and the master to be high spriggan level and for someone to surpass August.