Fantasy - Brandish runs the gauntlet | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Brandish runs the gauntlet

Where does she stop

• Zancrow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jackal

• Orga

• Mard Jeer

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Juliet

• Heine

• Minerva

• Lyon

• Juliet and Heine

• Rouge

• Sting

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Neinheart

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Jacob

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Dimaria

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • God Serena

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Clears

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Laxus and Jellal are still relevant... that aside, GMG Dragons>Spriggans imo. F.Rogue, Mard and Hades should all be able to hold up decently too. DEs are all currently spriggan level+ as well. I wonder if the full guild will end up being a greater threat than the whole of Alvarez lol
Right?

Future Rouge is literally a stronger version of WSD Sting. He's basically WSD Sting + 6 years powerup. He's even more skilled in light magic than Sting lol (Future Rouge actually can turn into light)
Someone who believes WSD Sting is Spriggan tier has to concede FR is Spriggan tier as well; unless they believe Future Rouge. who faced a far more sinister future than current twin dragons, was stagnant in power level

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well remember, This was old Natsu before the time skip that defeated F.Rogue, and Sting went through changes himself from the time skip, so, I still do not see F. Rogue that much of a challenge here.

I mean I'm expecting the Black knights and the master to be high spriggan level and for someone to surpass August.
Well, we’ll just see, but I am not confident they will.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Well remember, This was old Natsu before the time skip that defeated F.Rogue, and Sting went through changes himself from the time skip, so, I still do not see F. Rogue that much of a challenge here.

Well, we’ll just see, but I am not confident they will.
LFD Natsu, amped on POF (seeing Lucy get killed by FR), got one shot by future rouge. FR >>>> x791 Natsu.
Natsu needed power up from AF to fight on par with FR (and he still got defeated in the 1 min that Ultear reversed), similar to how he needed power up from Ignia to beat Merc.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
LFD Natsu, amped on POF (seeing Lucy get killed by FR), got one shot by future rouge. FR >>>> x791 Natsu.
Natsu needed power up from AF to fight on par with FR (and he still got defeated in the 1 min that Ultear reversed), similar to how he needed power up from Ignia to beat Merc.
And the Spriggans are above that. Your downplay is hilarious.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yeah lol, just cause you say so
Nah because the author does.

Author >>>> You :)

I bet if Mashima somehow answered your question of GS = Gildarts or even GS > Gildarts you would take his word 100% and talk about it non-stop.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Nah because the author does.

Author >>>> You :)

I bet if Mashima somehow answered your question of GS = Gildarts or even GS > Gildarts you would take his word 100% and talk about it non-stop.
Yeah no, we have feats here. Healthy Makarov > quite a few Spriggans in pure stats; and the three I mentioned are far above Makarov in stats.
Do you also wanna suggest Spriggans > GMG dragons? Mashima said so, right? Lol.

Except Serena doesn't have feats disproving it. My standards have always been, I take hype in absence of feats, or when feats don't contradict. So yeah, I would.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yeah no, we have feats here. Healthy Makarov > quite a few Spriggans in pure stats; and the three I mentioned are far above Makarov in stats.
Do you also wanna suggest Spriggans > GMG dragons? Mashima said so, right? Lol.
Yea, Spriggans > GMG dragons. Author himself >>>> everything else. It's his work, his word is absolute. Don't like it? Drop it.

That's how it works.

Except Serena doesn't have feats disproving it. My standards have always been, I take hype in absence of feats, or when feats don't contradict. So yeah, I would.
Ahh cherrypicker, he doesn't have feats saying he does. Gildarts could've solo'd the GOI too lmao and momentarily pushed back team Natsu. Any Spriggan could've.

Nothing even suggests he's above average. Where's his hype? He's the strongest wizard saint? So Warrod is the third strongest?

Unless you know more than Mashima.........hmmmmmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Mashima said so, right? Lol.
Im sorry, is this your story?

Last edited:

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
And then Gray solos DF Natsu and Acnologia at the same time using his ice floors :hip
Obviously, RoT Acno couldn't even outrun Rufus. Gray>Rufus>RoT Acnologia

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Obviously, RoT Acno couldn't even outrun Rufus. Gray>Rufus>RoT Acnologia
Truuuuu bro truuuuu.

Gray let Skullion win so he can make his revenge all the more sweeter.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Yea, Spriggans > GMG dragons. Author himself >>>> everything else. It's his work, his word is absolute. Don't like it? Drop it.

That's how it works.

Ahh cherrypicker, he doesn't have feats saying he does. Gildarts could've solo'd the GOI too lmao and momentarily pushed back team Natsu. Any Spriggan could've.

Nothing even suggests he's above average. Where's his hype? He's the strongest wizard saint? So Warrod is the third strongest?

Unless you know more than Mashima.........hmmmmmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Im sorry, is this your story?
This is gonna be my last reply to you since all you can do is be antagonistic.

One can reasonably assume that Animus would be around GMG dragons. Animus, while nerfed, no diffed Alverez Natsu. Natsu needed massive POF in his most dragonized DF shown in the series to defeat Animus. This alone puts Animus far above any Spriggan, let alone the average Spriggan.

It's not cherry picking when I'm consistently using the same standard.
Feats > hype/statement because feat is something that actually happened. In absence of feats, we can use statement/hype, because that's all the information that's available to us.

This is all I've got to say. I'm done responding to you.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
This is gonna be my last reply to you since all you can do is be antagonistic.

One can reasonably assume that Animus would be around GMG dragons. Animus, while nerfed, no diffed Alverez Natsu. Natsu needed massive POF in his most dragonized DF shown in the series to defeat Animus. This alone puts Animus far above any Spriggan, let alone the average Spriggan.

It's not cherry picking when I'm consistently using the same standard.
Feats > hype/statement because feat is something that actually happened. In absence of feats, we can use statement/hype, because that's all the information that's available to us.

This is all I've got to say. I'm done responding to you.
Call it antagonistic but you're hypocrisy towards GS but hatred for everyone else (Irene to name one) is silly

No you can't respond because you know the authors statement is absolute. Thats how it works. If he wants the spriggans to be the strongest then they are. They also have better feats so I guess your point is mute. You're the guy bringing up portrayal all the time so I guess your logic works here too.

And you can never answer anyone when they question you on the GS matter. You have no argument.:derp

GS has never shown special hype.

That movie had so many outliers it was insane so don't take it too serious.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
If someone wants to tell me spriggans are stronger than Igneel then I'm happy to admit they're the strongest characters in history per Mashima's statement. Bar that, I'm going to go ahead and say Mashima simply meant they're the most powerful gang of fighters FT has come across, including August, Eileen and Larcade.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
If someone wants to tell me spriggans are stronger than Igneel then I'm happy to admit they're the strongest characters in history per Mashima's statement. Bar that, I'm going to go ahead and say Mashima simply meant they're the most powerful gang of fighters FT has come across, including August, Eileen and Larcade.
Yep. Basically this. I've been saying this for a while, but at this point I'm just tired lol.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Zeref even didn't bother make an appearance to the demons he created. He simply picked mages that are more stronger than his demons including mard geer.

Mard gear is like Blue note. People think they are op but no more.

Brandish clears her way until she face Dimaria which i think she fails to win or at least draw.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Natsu did not get defeated in the one minute Ultear reversed, and that was Natsu severely weakened after unending plrolonged battles and injuries.

Takuan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Brandish clears until Dimaria.

Brandish vs Dimaria, i'm giving a slith edge to Dimaria.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Ya'll can speculate all you want about his statement and what you think he meant. Headcanon isn't illegal.

Mashima said and wrote the spriggans as the strongest villians regardless of opinion.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Ya'll can speculate all you want about his statement and what you think he meant. Headcanon isn't illegal.

Mashima said and wrote the spriggans as the strongest villians regardless of opinion.
Diabolo's S-class (Black Dragon Slayer Knights) and Master may potentially be stronger. Keyword being may.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Diabolo's S-class (Black Dragon Slayer Knights) and Master may potentially be stronger. Keyword being may.
Perhaps.