Fantasy - Brandish runs the gauntlet | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Brandish runs the gauntlet

Where does she stop

• Zancrow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jackal

• Orga

• Mard Jeer

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Juliet

• Heine

• Minerva

• Lyon

• Juliet and Heine

• Rouge

• Sting

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Neinheart

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Jacob

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Dimaria

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • God Serena

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Clears

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

Biri Biri

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Right?

Future Rouge is literally a stronger version of WSD Sting. He's basically WSD Sting + 6 years powerup. He's even more skilled in light magic than Sting lol (Future Rouge actually can turn into light)
Someone who believes WSD Sting is Spriggan tier has to concede FR is Spriggan tier as well; unless they believe Future Rouge. who faced a far more sinister future than current twin dragons, was stagnant in power level
I agree that F.Rogue has greater skill and expertise in wielding the dual magic than Sting. However, skill alone does not mean he is definitely stronger. F.Rogue was from a parallel universe in which Rogue got possessed then killed Sting and took his powers for himself. While WSD Sting is Sting after Rogue had transferred all his magic power and abilities to him. So they don't have the same common denominator. WSD Sting also had POF on his side when he fought Larcade. He was trying to protect his nakama (Rogue, Lector, Frosch, Yukino, etc.), and we know how significant a multiplier of strength POF can be.

Phaizzy

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Considering how she can legit enlarge or shrink wounds and organs... she is one of the hax ppl in fairy tail. She clears this whole gauntlet lol

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
I agree that F.Rogue has greater skill and expertise in wielding the dual magic than Sting. However, skill alone does not mean he is definitely stronger. F.Rogue was from a parallel universe in which Rogue got possessed then killed Sting and took his powers for himself. While WSD Sting is Sting after Rogue had transferred all his magic power and abilities to him. So they don't have the same common denominator. WSD Sting also had POF on his side when he fought Larcade. He was trying to protect his nakama (Rogue, Lector, Frosch, Yukino, etc.), and we know how significant a multiplier of strength POF can be.
The possession actually made him stronger. See what shadow possession did to Rouge? He went getting stomped by base Natsu (who's approx ~ base Gajeel) in a 2 v 1, to wrecking base Gajeel.
The shadow powerup actually helps my argument here lol.

If we assume things to have gone almost the same (with few variations, like Gray succumbing to darkness earlier than in current timeline), then in Future Rouge's timelime, x792 base FR ~ x792 base Sting of our timeline. Then he got shadow powerup and dual elements. And 6 years more powerup, after Acnologia won the three way battle.

But yes, I do see the argument about magic power here. You're saying, since Rouge gave all his mp to Sting, therefore the dual element Sting had twice his regular MP to work here, right?
But here is the thing. Larcade's "hunger" deprived everyone there of a part of their MP. So it's definitely not the 2x MP that usual dual elements mode will have. It's very much possible that WSD Sting didn't even have his regular MP to work with there
But, for the sake of argument, I'll grant the benefit of doubt, and assume that WSD Sting had more magic power than his regular self. Let's say 1.5x magic power for the sake of the argument. I'm pretty sure that FR has easily got buffed more than that amount because of - 6 years timeskip in harsh environment, his shade taking over and granting much higher skill & prowess in shadow magic.

The only other factor I didn't consider here is POF, for the reason - it's something that's not quantifiable. If you ignore POF, the 6 year timeskip + shade possession that FR got, allows him to blow x792 WSD Sting out of the water, even if he indeed got a 2x MP by getting Rouge's MP.
Can Sting's POF make up for all these disparities? I don't think so.
POF hasn't taken anyone, except Plotsu, out of their own tier. What POF does, for most of it's occurrences, is turn a high/extreme diff loss into a high/extreme diff win - even for most of Plotsu's usage of POF. Plotsu vs Gajeel, vs Jellol in DF, vs Zero in DF, vs Zancrow, vs Future Rouge in AF mode etc........the only time where POF made him jump tiers was against FH Zeref. Let me know what you think.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Considering how she can legit enlarge or shrink wounds and organs... she is one of the hax ppl in fairy tail. She clears this whole gauntlet lol
Her hax fails against opponents with superior MP. It failing against buff'd Neinhart is proof.

Anyway, organ burst is restricted

Last edited:

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

Reaction score
Country
France
Stops at Mard Geer. He can solo her with Memento Mori :3c

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
If I'm being honest here she stops at Jacob. Jacob smokes brandish in pure hand to hand combat

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hard stop at Mard Geer.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I am not sure about that since a Spriggan has Mards powers too.
That "Spriggan" also beats Brandish

And I doubt he has memento mori.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
That "Spriggan" also beats Brandish

And I doubt he has memento mori.
Not sure, I mean, they scale to each other, she can shrink and expand his abilities or grow to the size of Aldoron even.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
brandish losing to mard geer is insane. she literally no diffs his ass add the nine demon gates and she still no diffs easily. jacob blitzs and oneshots her. brandish is easily one of the easiest s12 member to take out, one good speed blitz and it s game over

Mimi0207

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Brandish is the second weakest Spriggan only because Neinhart exists. She stops at Jacob.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Unlike what DL said above, the Spriggan Stats are roughly the same, the only one to blitz is Dimaria because of her Time Stop, Brandish would more than likely react And even tank, since she could take an empowered Neinhart attack and not go down.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Yea, Spriggans > GMG dragons. Author himself >>>> everything else. It's his work, his word is absolute. Don't like it? Drop it.

That's how it works.
Absolute nonsense

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Raman makes sense