Games - Epic Seven | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Epic Seven

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Rimiru is quite the puzzle

His skill 1 attacks and grants the caster a random buff.
His passive makes it so when he attacks with a non-basic skill he copies up to two buff from the target and gives them to the team. In addition when attacked by a buffed enemy he counters and gives himself a 30% CR push. He can do that once every 3 turns.
His skill 3 ignores class disadvantage and attacks a single target for 5000-10000 true damage based on the number of buffs he's got. And if the target is buffed decrease defense of all enemies.

I really don't know how good that is.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Kinda weird skillset for a warrior. Reminds of Holiday Yufine lol
I might watch some reviews before deciding what unit to pull for. But basing it on what you described im more leaning towards the Milim.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Kinda weird skillset for a warrior. Reminds of Holiday Yufine lol
I might watch some reviews before deciding what unit to pull for. But basing it on what you described im more leaning towards the Milim.
In the end I did a bunch of shop refreshes to get a little north of a pity's worth of bookmarks, takes a chunk of time and gold but is way more efficient than buying them.

Then I had planned to use any overflow to try and get Rimiru while reserving 600 for Milim. Actually got him really fast though within 10. So I'll be able to try him out pretty fast. I have this feeling that he's going to be one of those situational plays though and I have no idea how to build him. He almost seems like a good pick for going mildly fast and tanky with the fixed damage. But he's got that built in counter and CR boost. Seems a shame to waste those. But is it worth building damage stats... I don't know. So, yeah, might be minute before I know whether on not I think he's good.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
So you still playing at all @Valhalla?
Here and there just doing some daily stuff so that i gain jewels and maintaining my 3000 points in arena. Other then that im really not that active for some time now. Mainly due to work and other activities. I did manage to get Diane and her new outfit, and got enough tickets to get STenebria awesome outfit. Thats the extent of my achievements in these last two months. And finished Season 3 story of course. You?

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Pretty much like you for the most part. I come and go. Been doing guild wars and just enough arena to keep myself in challenger. Then occasionally building a random unit I feel like using.

I tried doing RTA for the Apoc Ravi skin but I just... I can't. I hate RTA. Playing it just makes me miserable. So I was like "Nah, I don't want it that bad."