Games - Epic Seven | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Epic Seven

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I had a poor pulling strategy back in the day. Not having enough for mercy and hoping i would get it before running out :xp
However back then you could even get a different 5 star when you pulled for a banner, except for the limited ones of course.
Thats basically how i got a good portion of my units :xp basically not intentional
Now that you cant get any other 5 star except the one intended in the banner, i am more careful with pulling.
The one time i had enough for 2 mercy pulls, very good preplanning, was for SS Bellona :hip

Two years of playing and i got a good amount of units, limited ones, MLs, and favs of course. And a good chunk of them are maxed out with good gear. Free 2 play 2 year grind, but the results are pretty satisfying :amuse

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Man, this game is making me play PvP right now. I hate it so much. But I refuse to allow the S. Tenebria connection thing to remain on my lobby screen so up to gold 1 I must go. :darn

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Oh, so in the end you picked S. Tenebria :^_^
Is playing some PvP one of Tenebria's requirements?

I went with A. Vildred and he has PvE and level up requirements for fully unlocking.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Scratch my question. I just saw Vildred has also the same requirement, reaching Gold 1
I just didnt realize this since im up higher in PvP and thus the requirement was already fulfilled :xp

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
All done. I'm quite pleased.

I was looking at Ilynav's multipliers and not bad. Not bad at all.

Basically her skill 1 on it's own is a bit weak (ATK*0.7+Hp*0.08) and her skill 3 is fine (ATK*0.7+Hp*0.12) but her skill 2 though... her skill 2 is going to hit real hard (ATK*1.0+Hp*0.18). Once those skills get leveled and she has her crit damage buff up. That's going to be a lot of damage from a character with a ton of HP.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I guess the Collab is getting pushed back again. They also said it's a new IP. Which makes me think it's going to be Genshin Impact, I don't know what else it could be. Should be interesting. Though I have I'm one of the like 10 people that wouldn't have been mad if it was just a new Guilty Gear one.

On the brighter side though, they're going to be doing all sorts of bonuses and such starting this weekend going every weekend all the way through July, along with other free goodies. Summer Event usually starts at the very end of July so I guess we know what their plan is more or less.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I guess the Collab is getting pushed back again. They also said it's a new IP. Which makes me think it's going to be Genshin Impact, I don't know what else it could be. Should be interesting. Though I have I'm one of the like 10 people that wouldn't have been mad if it was just a new Guilty Gear one.

On the brighter side though, they're going to be doing all sorts of bonuses and such starting this weekend going every weekend all the way through July, along with other free goodies. Summer Event usually starts at the very end of July so I guess we know what their plan is more or less.
Ive seen people discussing about Madoka Magica collab for some reason, but where they got that info i have no idea.
Lol i havent made progress on Genshin since like the intro story. Need to get back on that :XD

Yeah summer events as always bring lots of gifts :amuse there is also probably a Summer Iseria banner on its way, limited i assume.

I had finally some pretty good luck this week. I got Ruele of Light on my first try using the medals, and then the next day i got BB Karin with Galaxy Bookmarks.
A very good healer and a really strong cleaver. Excellent pulls back to back for once.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ive seen people discussing about Madoka Magica collab for some reason, but where they got that info i have no idea.
Lol i havent made progress on Genshin since like the intro story. Need to get back on that :XD

Yeah summer events as always bring lots of gifts :amuse there is also probably a Summer Iseria banner on its way, limited i assume.

I had finally some pretty good luck this week. I got Ruele of Light on my first try using the medals, and then the next day i got BB Karin with Galaxy Bookmarks.
A very good healer and a really strong cleaver. Excellent pulls back to back for once.
That came from them having a Madoka statue on a shelf in the back on one of their streams, I believe.

I think the next month is pretty much a "We're sorry the collab isn't done" event. :XD

The big thing, that I don't really fully understand, is that we're going to be able to make gear and choose or reroll substats all month somehow. I guess there was an event like this before that I missed when I wasn't playing.

Nice gets! I used BBK as my main farmer a long time. She's a lot of fun. I'll probably be using my mystics on trying to get Ruele too but next rotation since I'll have a chance at Vivian who I would also like to have.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
The big thing, that I don't really fully understand, is that we're going to be able to make gear and choose or reroll substats all month somehow. I guess there was an event like this before that I missed when I wasn't playing.
That sounds like that forging stuff where you choose the main stat. Sounds interesting
I do need some substats changed for some pretty good gear.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I guess they are also lowering the cost of equipment leveling by 15% which nice. I wish I'd known that before I spent like 10 million gold leveling gear yesterday. :p

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Yeah the cost for leveling basically everything is pretty high :s too high
Not so long ago i had like 36M, and after leveling up my new units, and gear, and whatnot, i dropped to 19M :crying

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Definitely, they have done a few things to relieve it recently with dropping the crafting costs and now this enhancement cost reduction. Now I can actually craft gear occasionally.

The basic enhancement cost now is what really drains it. After they take that down 15%. It's still going to be a lot but it's gotta help a little.

Now if they could just do something about the molagoras. That's probably the one thing left in this game that seems greedy with how it's set up. They've increased how many of those you get by a lot but they could honestly double it again and people still wouldn't have nearly enough to skill level the units they want to. I know I wouldn't.

It took me a long time, and entirely too many resources, but I finally made Charlotte work. :amuse

Ultimately, I had to accept that she needs lifesteal to be good. But for whatever reason my lifesteal sets always roll crit rate. So in a move I will likely regret one day I modded nearly all of the crit rate to crit damage in my abyss set. Which was probably pretty stupid since one of those pieces had like 20% on it. But it got Charlotte to work so I'll take it!

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Never tried out Charlotte, since i never got her. Though i do have L.Q.Charlotte. A pretty good warrior damage dealer.
When it comes to knights my go to units are A.Ras and Lilias.

Btw ... didnt see that coming :XD

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Neither did I. That's a shocker. Pretty great though. I'm curious what characters will come for it. You have to imagine there will be at least three.

Rem seems obvious. Since that's the one everybody will want. A lot of candidates for the other two slots though.

Never tried out Charlotte, since i never got her. Though i do have L.Q.Charlotte. A pretty good warrior damage dealer.
When it comes to knights my go to units are A.Ras and Lilias.
I definitely have an unnecessary number of knights built. Really like those characters though so.. :catshrug

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Reinhard :xp

Im guessing Rem, Emilia and Subaru as a weird Soul Weaver (turning back time and getting health back, removing debuffs and some status effects)

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
That would make sense. Subaru would have to be the free hero.

I like the weird Soul Weaver route for him. He's gotta be a weird hero, that's for sure. Emilia is an obvious Water Mage. Rem they could make a Warrior like an upgraded Clarissa. She even uses the same weapon.

Collab is coming tomorrow. Emilia, Rem, and Ram with Ram being the free one.

Should be pretty fun. You can tell they liked Rem the most because her skills.. she does almost everything. Will have to see her multipliers but she could be pretty crazy fun. Her demon mode which allows her to hit through ER, plus a baked in elbris, plus a double attack with defense break that seems like it can trigger on a duel attack/extra attack, PLUS a self full clense and can't be debuffed for 2 turns that cannot be stripped.

Emilia is a normal HP scaling soul weaver. Lots of debuff clensing/healing and some CR boosting and Attack buffing. Seems pretty good though nothing earth shattering.

Ram also seems really good as well to me. Single target mage with 100% attack and defense down. Self greater attack buff. +30% attack passive and innate immunity to being CR pushed.

All of them seem really great.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ok, new collab out of nowhere. A Slime Tensei one. Which could not be more targeted at me personally. :XD

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Lol yeah that really came out of nowhere :tem i didnt get anything from the last collab expect for the free unit, and i kinda spend my jewels on the summer limited unit, and others :amuse it will take some time before i gather up some resources again, so i think i might pass.
Although trying my luck out on someone like Rimuru or Milim would be tempting.

I would assume Rimuru, Milim and Shion would be the go to characters put in the game. Right?

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I would think that would be the three. Milim and Rimiru for sure.

Shion or any of the ogres would make a lot of sense if there is a third. Shion would certainly be the one I'd want the most out of those, though Shuna would make a pretty good mage or soul weaver. Milim's the one everybody will go for though I'd imagine.

I'm not exactly rolling in the gems either at the moment. I do have enough to get to pity once though, which is now reserved for Milim.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
@Jammin
So we were right about Rimuru and Milim, they were a given.
Though i am surprised with Rimuru's and Milim's classes lol. Rimuru is a warrior and Milim a mage. Storywise shouldnt it be reversed?

Also the third unit is Shuna, not Shion. You were right about her and her class.

Your going for Milim i assume. Probably out of principle rather than need :xp either way i am temped to pull as well.
While i do have good Earth damage dealers/warriors, i could use Rimuru if hes good. Then again i might need a stronger fire unit for once. I do kinda lack with them.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm hurting for bookmarks too right now. Well played, Smilegate.

Definitely didn't expect mage for Millim. But my god did they make her strong. She is just absurd. If her multipliers are good she's going to be pretty insane.

Her skill 1 has self attack buff and self heal based on damage dealt. (has an extra turn soulburn on it)
Her passive grants her a special unremovable buff (20% evasion and hit chance) AND removes stealth from all enemies which cannot be resisted. And when she has full focus after using any attack does an special AOE attack.
Her skill 3 is a single target attack that causes extinction increases her own evasion (bringing it up to 50%) and ignores damage sharing effects.

Rimiru looks strong too but I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that his S3 does true damage. The rest of his kit seems neat with how it basically stacks buffs on your team while stealing the enemies. But I don't know much damage he's going to do compared to other high end units.

Last edited:

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Damn i didnt read or go full details on the skill sets, but from what you described Milim does have really really strong and useful abilities. I do wonder how high can you get with her multipliers. Her artifact on the other hand im not that impressed with. It wont do well in pvp (i kinda started to play more pvp lately) since everyone in their mother rocks 100% hit chance lol and there is still only 30% for a counter if her art is maxed. But on the other hand its useful for everything else outside pvp.

Lol i like her passive. It fits her, storywise. A good counter for annoying stealth units. Plus i like units that increase their hit chance. It spares me from fully investing into a build with 100% hit chance.

Also her S3. She basically give a big F-you to A.Vildred lol :XD that i do like (and dont, since i use A Vildred in pvp)

I really might pull for her, although i dont think i have enough for mercy. I am close though. Plus i still need to finish chapter 9 and 10 in story mode so .... yaay more jewel and bookmarks :tem