Games - Epic Seven | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Epic Seven

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, me too. PVP has never been my thing.

Which is why I'm almost always more stoked for heroes that do damage or help other characters do damage. Anything like that. The Cermia skill set basically. That's the fun stuff. Who my most desired unit right now.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
At the moment i think i have all i need; good damage, buffer, defense breaker, all around cleaver, healer.
But it would be really nice to get an Arbiter Vildred from a free pull :xp

I left off with grinding for good equipment, and doing specialty changes for certain units (Carrot, Montmorancy, Lorina and Wanda). I managed to complete Kluri's specialty change. Now im doing Carrot.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
The pet changes and world bosses have made getting gear a lot easier. Now you can just set it to auto without worrying about snacks when your in the shower or whatever. And I just made a solo guild so I could do world boss and not have to worry about any of the guild PVP stuff. And you get a surprising amount of gold and gear from doing that. I just click on it, hit skip, and get a bunch of stuff.

The best character I've pulled lately was SB Aramintha. Who I really like. I have been getting her and Charlotte build, since Charlotte's got a rework coming up.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Heya, not sure if you guys still follow this but Episode 3 incoming :verily

Been playing this again for a month or two. Finished the episode 2 story campaign and got progress on other content but I still suck at PvP since i never gave speed and battle readiness the necessary importance.

I managed to get Ras's Specialty Change into Adventurer Ras, and hes a freaking tank. With him, Tamarrine, SS Bellona and a good cleaver of my choosing i slowly started to steamroll through the Abyss floors and finished the Automaton Tower.

Oh and i managed to get waifu Yufine, the Holiday version :cheez
She is a cool unit (and very nice to look at) but kinda odd for a warrior since she kinda lacks attack power but gives several dispel effects and causes a burn effect.

At the moment im not pulling for anyone (saving for season 3). Currently trying to strengthen and gear up my Auxiliary Lots and Challenger Dominiel which are like 10/10 units for PvP and some other content, according to reviews, and im also a few points away from getting Montmorancy's Specialty Change which is also a 10/10 unit for like everything. So more or less good progress.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I've been playing steadily.

Feel like I'm in a bit of funny position because so much of the game has focused on PVP stuff and that's so not me. I do the bare minimum of that necessary in all games and E7 is no exception to that.

But I do enjoy building out characters and trying to get perfect gear and stuff like that. Which is much easier to do that it used to be. And the story has gotten better since part 2 so I'm curious to see where that goes. The characters in the trailer look good. If they can keep improving the story as they have things could get pretty great.

I've gotten quite a few units since I've posted last. Too many to list, I always budget the free gems to make sure I get every limited. My favorites of heroes I've gotten in general are probably Cermia, Sigurd, and Alencia (who I finally built up to near god tier). I like Holiday Yuffine's design, I just really don't like her VA in the English dub. So I don't use her much. Also I sort of hate all the PVP counter units that have been released lately. And that's what she is. Meant to counter Basar. Which is great unless you barely ever play PVP, like me.

Last edited:

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
@Jammin my guy, you seen this

God damn :^_^ what a cool and beautiful character design
I have saved a huge amount of jewels and tickets, so if she is a limited character, i am ready for multiple summons ...

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I had not seen that. Looks like an awesome character. Hopefully that will get me back in.

Haven't been playing enough lately. Too many characters have been built for PVP which I never mess with.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Finally got her :squee

I still have to properly upgrade her gear and enhance her skill, but the most important thing is ....
My WAIFU Set finally acquired.

Also thinking of re-gearing SS Bellona to strengthen her up a bit :hmm i just need to bundle up some resources for gear upgrade

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Congratulations!

I haven't played in a bit but I intend to jump back in at some point.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Finally jumped back in Val. You still playing?

Seems like there have been lots of nice changes since I've been gone. The new tower with the rogue lite mechanics in particular tickles my fancy. And I guess we're all getting a free ML5 of our choosing via some connection type mechanics and a bunch of other stuff on the 27th. Which is cool for me but very necessary for early players.

Also have been enjoying the story. It's legitimately making me care about Alencia, Yuffine, Yuna, Cecilia, and Charlotte. I may build Charlotte just because of that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I also see they buffed the hell out of Cerise and Landy.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Nice :verily
Ive been slacking a bit with the game since i had lots of work this month, but im still playing to get at least the daily achievements.
Ive seen the new trailer but havent really looked deeper into it. The ML5 stuff seems pretty interesting :hmmim definitely in need for A. Vildred.
Storywise im right before going to the past. Most likely gonna marathon it very soon :^_^ need to get as many jewels as i can since Ilynav, summer Iseria and Mont are on the horizon. Plus some new badass male units, finally lol.

Cerise and Landy, yes, i noticed that. They are decimating people in arena battles :xp

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Basically you can choose 1 of the original ML5s. A.Vildred and S. Tenebria seem like the obvious choices. I'll be going with the latter, I think.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Uuu :o
Now that youve mentioned S.Tenebria, she has that epic alternate skin ... :hmm

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, that's why I'll be getting her among other reasons.

Also, since I loath PvP, I'd only use A.Vildred for farming and his infinite looping S3 but I already have a great farmer built in BB Karin so I'm sort of content with that. He's great obviously. And the self revive stuff is cool. Buuut...

S. Tenebria has that sexy outfit and just a lot more in her kit that seems like it would be useful for what I like to do. Her poisons, S1 can't countered and hits two targets, she can't even be targeted when an ally remains, gains damage/defense every time something dies, has a crazy multiplier on her S3 which also does a CR pushback. So there is just a lot there.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Finally :hip

I really hope shes a good unit. On paper she seems useful. Damage and defense buff, immunity for 2 turns, inflicts injuries, counter ...
She is not limited from what i see, so just regular :hmm ill need to watch some reviews

She is good imo, but she actually might be bait lol, since the collab and probably the summer event is on the horizon as well

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Irresistible bait. Have to wait to see her multipliers but HP scaling damage dealers are so fun. See my favorite hero Alencia. Injuries are useless outside of pvp. But even with that, I could see her working as just an AOE bruiser.

If her multipliers turn out to be good she could pair really well with Lilias and any high attack unit. Like I'm thinking something like a fire team of Ilynav, Lilias, any reasonably tanky high attack unit, and Tamerine.

So you've got Ilynav providing defense buff and crit damage buff and her own damage.
Lilias provoking, cleansing, and using her S3 in combination with the crit damage buff and the highest attack on the team to nuke things
Tamerine doing all the things she does.
And for the last slot you put in like R. Carrot, S.Tenebria, or maybe Senya. Any unit that has a lot of attack and is tough to kill or makes something bad happen when they're hit.

It just seems like a lot of fun. I'll definitely be getting her. But I also have enough resources to get to pity twice even after getting Senya. Since doing the story really does give you a ton of Skystones. Considering the collab is supposed to be end of June. Plenty of time... hopefully.

She also seems like she's be the beneficiary of a lot of the gear that I can't use many places. She doesn't really need effectiveness. She doesn't attack. She needs less crit rate than most. So you'll probably be able to use a crit damage necklace on her pretty easily.

Last edited:

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Bait yeah, but ill definitely pull for her as well. Ive been waiting for her since season 3 showcase :xp and ive been saving since then lol
I do lack a good bruiser. Since way back when, i always wanted to get Charles, but failed every time. He is kinda similar to Ilynav.

I skipped Senya since i kinda knew something big was on the horizon, plus i did not think i needed her right now. My earth teams are pretty decent and strong and cover a lot of things. Though i did see that Senya works pretty good with Lilias, they make a good cleave combo.

Im behind 3 or so story episodes, so i can still get more skystones and bookmarks :^_^ saving for the collab should not be a problem

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
It's funny how there are some characters you just don't get. Like I have 2-3 Charles sitting in my storage. couple of Pavils, and a bunch of other units who aren't waifus I think I might even have multiple copies of Spec Sez in there. But Fire Tenebria or Cecilia though? Never.

I guess your Bellona experence is like the ultimate version of that. :amuse

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Yeah the Bellona hunt was crazy lol
It started in the beginning of 2019 and i finally got her at the end of 2020 :xp
I got Spec Sez and Pavel this year as well, and i got Cecilia last year, but yeah no Charles, no regular Vildred, no Diene, no Luluca, no Sigret, no regular Tenebria ... no matter how much i pulled for them :amuse

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Diene is limited. But the rest, yeah, Though the fact that we are pointing out the few we don't have is a tribute to just how many characters you do end up getting. Just as free to play. I really like that about it. You always have at least one character you'd like to build and gear.

Just wish they'd get rid of the equip cost. So you could mess with that stuff any time you want to.