Games - Epic Seven | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Epic Seven

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
You too eh :xp
My free five star was luckily Sez so i managed to upgrade my old one to B-level. And i managed to upgrade Dizzy to a 6 star with an aditional Dizzy, so B-level as well.
Also im still half way the hard mode story so i still have some content until Episode 2 begins. Im also still on Abyss floor 45 so there is still a long way, and im not all done with Hunts, Spirit Altar and Labyrinth. So i luckily still have some stuff to do, and yet no Bellona in sight .... F
Plus when i get bored, i switch to either FF Brave Exvius, KH Union X or Granblue Fantasy (havent done this in a while now).

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I haven't done all the hunts either. Stuck at about hunt 10.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
My third 6 star :^_^ and i have finally geared her up with some proper gear to do some heavy damage (Critical Hit Damage still needs som work, but for now its good). Now i only need that Bellona defense break (there are other defense break units, but gotta stick with waifu principles :heh ) and i think i should start clearing up the higher tier missions. I have heard on reddit that after Kise, Bellona would be next in the rotation, so if thats true than we should start saving dem bookmarks :noworry

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Your Cermia is STRONG! Especially when you get those last two awakening slots taken care of.

The only non-limited hero I'd go all in for now I think would be Bellona.

Though I've been taking a break on Epic Seven for a while now. So when I come back I'm going to have a ton of stuff to do.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
You guys i hope you are ready and saved up your bookmarks cuz ...

:gaw

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Nice, me too. Two SS Bellonas and two artifacts. Very lucky :smile-big
Finally waifu acquired :cool:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
How'd you do with all the freebies Val?

I feel like nearly have every 5 star now... somehow. I didn't spend any money it just sort of happened. Just in the past month I've pulled Bellona, Destina, Chloe, Yufine, Haste, Vildred, and ML Sez.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Damn, i wasnt as lucky with the free pulls, but i did get Shadow Rose, another Cermia from the 5 star ticket, and i got Vivian from the previous banner, which is what i really needed; a good buffer + cleaver.
My current main team is: Cermia/Yufine, Angelica, Vivian and SS Bellona.
Still no regular Bellona, but thankfully i got the other version: top waifu in her bikini, what else do you need lol, and on top she is op.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh, i also got Celestial Mercedes from the free pulls. Forgot about her lol
A pretty strong unit, but she needs big investments.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think I like SS Bellona better than regular personally. At least gameplay-wise. She helped me finally break in to autoing Wyvern 11. She, Luna, Chloe, and Angelica

My main team is probably Baiken, Tamerine, SS Bellona, and Lidica. With Dizzy, Amarintha, Luna, Angelica or Chloe switching in or out as needed. Right now I'm focusing on building Yufine so I can add her to the roster. After that I'll probably try and build either Destina or one of my MLs. Probably BB Karin. I have Kitty Clarissa though so that's tempting. Probably still won't go near ML Ken.

Looking forward to them adding the Pets and thier auto farming functions though. Not sure about you but I've got far more stamina leaves that I'll ever use any other way.

So what do you think of Lilias @Valhalla777? Are you throwing bookmarks at her or waiting for the unknown limited hero that's supposedly coming?

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
So what do you think of Lilias @Valhalla777? Are you throwing bookmarks at her or waiting for the unknown limited hero that's supposedly coming?
Quite a tempting unit, mainly cuz of her S3, and she looks pretty badass aesthetic-wise.
My strongest hero based on attack stats is still Cermia with her single target nuke, so if i understood how Lilias works, with her S3 she can potentionally deal damage to all enemies with the same attack stats as my Cermia. If this is right, then with the right timing and combinations of buffing and defense breaking this would be pretty huge asset cuz i would basically be able to unleash a Cermia nuke to all enemies.
Though I am still not sure if im gonna pull :hmm if only there was a hint what the limited hero was all about.

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Quite a tempting unit, mainly cuz of her S3, and she looks pretty badass aesthetic-wise.
My strongest hero based on attack stats is still Cermia with her single target nuke, so if i understood how Lilias works, with her S3 she can potentionally deal damage to all enemies with the same attack stats as my Cermia. If this is right, then with the right timing and combinations of buffing and defense breaking this would be pretty huge asset cuz i would basically be able to unleash a Cermia nuke to all enemies.
Though I am still not sure if im gonna pull :hmm if only there was a hint what the limited hero was all about.
I'm definitely going for her but I probably have enough to get both. Also I'm not sure but I feel like there is fair chance the next limited is going to a male unit. Which goes against my battle harem philosophy.

Lilias seems like she fits really well into what I like to do as well. Some of my best heroes (Tamerine, Luna, Baiken) all have skill cooldown boosts on their first skill so that guaranteed dual attack. Which if that works they way i think it does will be constantly lowering a random cooldown. Then there are heroes like Lidica who have got a CR pushback on thier skill 1. So there is a lot there i want to play with. Then the skill 3 is obviously going to be pretty fun. And I've got the gear I need to build a high hp+defense speed set. So it just makes sense.

Also she's super cute.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
In the end i went for Lilias, and i got her and two of her artifacts using "only" 150 bookmarks, and with 200 still remaining in reserve. I think i will be able to manage the limited banner as well. Yay :smile-big

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Nice. I got mine as well... in like 30 bookmarks. I was almost disappointed when that happened because i was settling in all ready to use the 605 I had ready.:sweatdrop

So what are your targeted units you want now? Bellona right? Anybody else?

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
You are right, og Bellona is still one of my targets, but after i got the top waifu in her bikini version, the need for the og kinda went down.
Lately i've been looking more and more towards Artiber Vildred and Judge Kise for cleaving, but its pretty hard to get them.
Luna is also currently a top priority, cuz i need someone stronger than Cermia in attack.
And also i've been looking towards Tamarine cuz of everything she offers, and she offers a lot. Though sadly I didnt pull for her during her banner which was not that long ago, primarily cuz of the current and future limited banners.

Aaaand todays free pull ...... :jacko

waifu list is expanding

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
You are right, og Bellona is still one of my targets, but after i got the top waifu in her bikini version, the need for the og kinda went down.
Lately i've been looking more and more towards Artiber Vildred and Judge Kise for cleaving, but its pretty hard to get them.
Luna is also currently a top priority, cuz i need someone stronger than Cermia in attack.
And also i've been looking towards Tamarine cuz of everything she offers, and she offers a lot. Though sadly I didnt pull for her during her banner which was not that long ago, primarily cuz of the current and future limited banners.

Aaaand todays free pull ...... :jacko

waifu list is expanding
Wow! On a daily pull!

The odds of that happening are 0.01154%. That's incredible!

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Really enjoying some of the changes they made to this game. The pet system is actually kind of cool now. And the auto grinding it brings with it. Also with the equipment conversion system, now that they've lowered the costs you can actually get gear now.

The one thing I think it still needs is a better place to get equipment charms. I'm not really into the PVP side so the things they've done there mean pretty much nothing to me.

On a more unfortunately note the new limited Cerise is just terrible. It really feels like she's some niche PVP unit. In PVE she just doesn't do much at all.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Damn, havent been doing Epic Seven actively for some time now. I only log in to pick up the daily reward. Been playing FF Brave Exvius and KH Union X more.
But I did manage to get Cerise on my first pull lol :xp I havent even properly analysed what she offers to be honest.
So basing it on your review, she kinda sucks and I got some dumb luck then.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sucks would be a strong word. It's more like she's very PVP focused. Like she's all about her unique debuff which locks down CR. So that the enemy can't be pulled forward or knocked back. She's also she's got a speed down and strip but the problem is that she her damage isn't great. So she's sort of like Dizzy in that she's all about putting anti-speed specific debuffs out there.

Which in PVP, where speed is everything, you can kind of see where that could be useful. But everywhere else, not so much.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I see :hmm
Yeah i focus more on PvE content, and aint playing PvP much. Which is why i came to the conclusion that she kinda sucked.
Plus i own a Dizzy, so i guess she wasnt needed that much. Got pretty lucky there lol