Shounen - Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji | Page 96 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

Sachsenhesse

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Thanks to the newest chap, i really think its either a younger brother of Takamura... OR to bringing ippo back in the Ring...

Imais. As comeback a fight vs. Imai and then wreck him completly thanks to his monstermindset avenging Taihei.

AAM1232

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Thanks to the newest chap, i really think its either a younger brother of Takamura... OR to bringing ippo back in the Ring...

Imais. As comeback a fight vs. Imai and then wreck him completly thanks to his monstermindset avenging Taihei.
You do realise that Teru, the bullied guy, drew an accurate picture of him at the boxing gym for everyone to see? And no one recognized him? We've also seen Takamura's siblings before and they didn't indicate another brother out there.

llamapie

Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
You do realise that Teru, the bullied guy, drew an accurate picture of him at the boxing gym for everyone to see? And no one recognized him? We've also seen Takamura's siblings before and they didn't indicate another brother out there.
It's no one from the gym but it is someone we know. Most likely Madara.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Aoki gonna get Takamura'd soon

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Any ideas how Iga could counter Mashiba right now? That upper should be devastating, but knowing Iga he is maybe to dumb to feel pain.

llamapie

Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Any ideas how Iga could counter Mashiba right now? That upper should be devastating, but knowing Iga he is maybe to dumb to feel pain.
Not sure. The plan is to likely piss him off and force him to make mistakes.

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany

Ok.Wtf. ?

Anyway. Drrrrragon fish blow incoming!

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Doublepost but screw it:

WAR SENDO!

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Just call this manga Hajime no Sendo already. He is showing that wanker Ippo what it means to be a boxer

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
So newest chapters regarding Kimura show some promise. Will ippos plan suceed?

ish3

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Doubt it. I need 2020 to be the year ippo fails as a trainer and returns cause I’m mentally spent. The jokes and story are not cutting it anymore. He’s had a long enough break.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Morikawa needs to stop this crap
It's not the fact that Ippo is a trainer, it's the fact that Aokimura fights are so obvious now that it is becoming tiresome. I knew this fight would turn out this way, and I don't even find it funny at all

Let's just change the name of this manga to Hajime no Sendo and focus on him instead

BlackTiger

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Anyone still active here? Has anyone read the latest chapter?

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Depends. Latest chap for me was 1291 i believe.

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Thx dude!

Read up and i am certain Sendo will probably win, but gets cheated on somehow.

Not gonna lie, Ricardo remembering Ippo was a really nice touch, also the sparring with Sendo.

BlackTiger

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
No problem.

My thought after the chapter:

The way how Oda portrays Mexican boxers Oda loves Mexico. Mexicans are also friendly.
In Thailand, Thai people booed Miyata, Japanese and Mexican booed Volg but some Mexicans cheered Sendo.

The fight also might be the repeat of Sendo vs Volg. However I cannot imagine Sendo losing since that will be a disgrace for Sendo.

Sendo lost twice to Ippo and if Sendo defeated Alfredo who KO Ippo I think it would be a redemption for Sendo character. Volg also became world champion so I think Sendo would achieve similar success.

And lol Nargo I thought he would be unimportant and be forgotten after Sendo KO him. So this chapter proves Sendo punching power>Ippo punching power. I think Martinez with full power has similar punching power with Sendo but Martinez is much more refined compared to Sendo and I think it is too early for Sendo to fight Martinez since the only stats that Sendo could match Martinez is punching power.

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
So this chapter proves Sendo punching power>Ippo punching power.
I think here you are wrong, the guy who said that never fought Ippo, he just said Sendo has stronger punches then our mexicans, which shouldnt come as a surprise at all.

Ippo has quite become stronger also, going by the spar against Sendo, not only did he dodge every punch, he could have even landed one... and thats with his weights on.

BlackTiger

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
I think here you are wrong, the guy who said that never fought Ippo, he just said Sendo has stronger punches then our mexicans, which shouldnt come as a surprise at all.

Ippo has quite become stronger also, going by the spar against Sendo, not only did he dodge every punch, he could have even landed one... and thats with his weights on.

Nargo said the best in the world and Sendo's fist is the strongest among featherweight.

Maybe you are right. Ippo also wore weighted gear when he sparred against Sendo so it is quiet hard to judge who has stronger punch between the two.