Anime - HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 3 | Page 101 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoro Zoldyck

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Iraq
Loved the episode , everything went smoothly and it rose some questions as well! I'm thinking the person in the cocoon is palm.. but idk and if so why didn't they just kill her? And what's up with Knov? Didn't expect seeing him there! I wonder if he's gonna do something..
Pouf was fabulous as always XD and I really liked his scenes this ep.. made me think more highly of him and I liked his powers
Easily 9.5/10 :D

The ending made me go bananas, so hyped!

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
The episode could have been much better. There was no plot development with this glacial pacing. Too much time was wasted on the citizen of the country and his fear of needing to escape as well as too much time on Poufs explanation and then Youpi, which we've gotten tired of this tenth episode in a row with him still using the same dull physical moves.

With how things are going, I assume the fights would be wrapped up in some quick one or two episode thing to bring everything altogether in some splendid manner? Or does that even wrap up slowly?

MangaHelpers

Now Sentient!
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]2995990[/split]

Status
Not open for further replies.