Anime - HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4 | Page 60 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

ibra87

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
There are honestly not many things to complain about with the HxH anime adaption.
I felt like the happy theme played too often, but that's kinda it.
Aside from that, the voiceactors, animators and sound artists did an outstanding job.
And now, unfortunately we seem to be in the same place as last time with the old anime - Togashi not releasing chapters at all, which means it'll take years before any new anime's gonna be released and the public forgetting about HxH = having to reboot the series in 10 or so years, :-(

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
The first bluray volume is actually on sale atm, and I'm really considering getting that one :zomg The anime deserves my money :arf

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Anybody watching the dubs? They just did episode 48. I'm fairly impressed with the voice actors.

Mikisi

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Poland
I remember that xScar posted long time ago differences beetwen 5 episode Blu-Ray and TV version. Changes was cosmetic, but i wonder if Madhouse did that to every Blu Ray? Are there any comparisons, or any big changes?

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
When are they going to do another season? This show is the equivalent to crack. @Arjuna I blame you. :p

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
When are they going to do another season? This show is the equivalent to crack. @Arjuna I blame you. :p
Well that's a difficult question.

Did you complete all 148 episodes?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw @Erinyes I brought Reebi in HxH fandom

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada

Yes I have! My husband and I binge watched it :D I didn't like how it explained a lot of "could happen", especially in the ant arc. The animation was nicely done and consistent while the Japanese sub had talented actors. I would have liked to see how Kurapika got those eyes at the end :sad

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Yes I have! My husband and I binge watched it :D I didn't like how it explained a lot of "could happen", especially in the ant arc. The animation was nicely done and consistent while the Japanese sub had talented actors. I would have liked to see how Kurapika got those eyes at the end :sad
Kurapika was buying those eyes if I am not mistaken.He gave up on revenge and instead starting burying his clan members who died.

Pretty haunting theme,Gon the human turned into a monster while Meruem the monster turned into a human.

Now start the manga from chapter from chapter 340.Togashi is sick so we get lot of hiatuses, sometimes his wife Naoko(the author of Sailor Moon drew his chapters).

Manga is on fire now.But next season oh boy it might be another 10 years before we get that.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

wow thats awesome
arigato :zomg

you need to read kurapika reminiscences, 2 chapters side story also after that read chapter 102 theres some important stuff that links both chap 102 & kurapika side story ending regarding phantom troup, this kurapika backstory is an introduction to the current arc (http://mangadex.club/hunter-x-hunter-chapter-340.5?page=1) and youll know whose the guy kurapika was refering to episode 58 /chapter 117 when he told he doenst want to lose his friends anymore.

also if yiou re interested in reading the manga you need to know that volume versions has chapters redrawn, :)
glad you watched it eventually :zomg !
--- Double Post Merged, ---

oh my bad you mean the eyes in the end of the anime, ok he got them back, likely by working with mafia & with underground stuff.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
wow thats awesome
arigato :zomg

you need to read kurapika reminiscences, 2 chapters side story also after that read chapter 102 theres some important stuff that links both chap 102 & kurapika side story ending regarding phantom troup, this kurapika backstory is an introduction to the current arc (http://mangadex.club/hunter-x-hunter-chapter-340.5?page=1) and youll know whose the guy kurapika was refering to episode 58 /chapter 117 when he told he doenst want to lose his friends anymore.

also if yiou re interested in reading the manga you need to know that volume versions has chapters redrawn, :)
glad you watched it eventually :zomg !
--- Double Post Merged, ---

oh my bad you mean the eyes in the end of the anime, ok he got them back, likely by working with mafia & with underground stuff.
He wears a suit so he must be in the mafia (looks better than his Saber outfit). I don't see him getting an office job like Leorio :D I read that special!!