Round of 16 - Jellal Fernandes vs Jura Neekis vs Mirajane Strauss | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Round of 16 Jellal Fernandes vs Jura Neekis vs Mirajane Strauss

Which Fighter Advances?

• Jellal Fernandes

Votes: 50 80.6%
  • Jura Neekis

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Mirajane Strauss

Votes: 11 17.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mard Geer

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
One Sema..Bye-bye Mira and Jura. I vote for Jellal.

Tirl

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
One Sema..Bye-bye Mira and Jura. I vote for Jellal.
While he will be casting his sema Mira oneshot him with any of her skill or use macro to make Jellal kill himself. Seila was strongest demon in Tartaros with Kyoka, and Mira take her power. Now Mira with her power, Seila power, macro and "limitless order" is equal to Laxus and some above Jellal

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I think Macro and Mira are being overrated a lot here. Against powerful opponents like Jellal and Jura, I don't think Macro would be effective enough to give extreme orders like having another combatant 'kill themselves.' As for Mira, the only feat she has this arc is putting fodders to sleep with Macro, and apart from that her feats aren't impressive at all when compared to Jellal or Jura's, so she's definitely overrated here. Furthering this, Mira's feats when it comes to defense aren't impressive in the slightest, so one hit from Jellal's grand chariot could well seal the deal there.

Here's how I see them stat-wise:
Attack: Jellal > Jura > Mira
Defense: Jura > Jellal > Mira
Speed: Jellal >> Mira > Jura
Versatility: Jellal > Mira>= Jura
Intelligence: Jellal >= Jura > Mira
Magic Power: Jellal > Jura > Mira

From that, Jellal definitely takes this one imo.

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Attack: Jellal > Jura > Mira
Defense: Jura > Jellal > Mira
Speed: Jellal >> Mira > Jura
Versatility: Jellal > Mira>= Jura
Intelligence: Jellal >= Jura > Mira
Magic Power: Jellal > Jura > Mira
Attack: Mira > Jellal > Jura
Defense: Jura > Mira > Jellal
Speed: Jellal = Mira > Jura
Versatility: Jellal > Mira >> Jura
Intelligence: Jura >> Mira > Jellal
Magic Power: Jura > Jellal > Mira

Most likely

Jellal is much stupid than anyone, even Natsu

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia

Most likely

How is Mira stronger than Jellal? She hasn't shown anything to suggest she's got that kind of attack power.
Same goes for Speed, Jellal's meteor blitzes any speed feat Mira has shown, and even without he's been shown to have incredibly fast reactions.
As for your point on intelligence, I can't disagree more. Jellal is very smart, and there's nothing suggesting he's as stupid as you say. If anything, he's way more intelligent for being able to infiltrate the magic council like he did, and with the mastery of many different types of magic, he really is one of the smarter characters going around.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India

Most likely

Tell me any attack of Mira that can destroy a mountain or one shot a Spriggan.She doesn't have any spells which is even close to GC,Sema or Abyss Break.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I think Macro and Mira are being overrated a lot here. Against powerful opponents like Jellal and Jura, I don't think Macro would be effective enough to give extreme orders like having another combatant 'kill themselves.' As for Mira, the only feat she has this arc is putting fodders to sleep with Macro, and apart from that her feats aren't impressive at all when compared to Jellal or Jura's, so she's definitely overrated here. Furthering this, Mira's feats when it comes to defense aren't impressive in the slightest, so one hit from Jellal's grand chariot could well seal the deal there.
Overrated? Macro is just really hax and that's a fact. There is no proof that Macro won't work against 'powerful opponents', that's nothing more than thoughts. Up to now no one was able to counter Macro, so won't Jellal.

Mirajane can do a lot more with Macro than just make her opponents sleep. Seilah Soul = Seilah, which means Mirajane can do the same things with Macro as Seilah.

These are the feats from Macro, which are facts because it was shown or stated:

1). She can control humans, demons and objects.
2). She can order people to do what she want, including suicide. This was stated by Seilah herself.

Macro is absolutely not overrated. I don't understand why so many people are trying to deny Macro's capabilities. All of them are canon.

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Tell me any attack of Mira that can destroy a mountain or one shot a Spriggan.She doesn't have any spells which is even close to GC,Sema or Abyss Break.
How is Mira stronger than Jellal? She hasn't shown anything to suggest she's got that kind of attack power.
Same goes for Speed, Jellal's meteor blitzes any speed feat Mira has shown, and even without he's been shown to have incredibly fast reactions.
As for your point on intelligence, I can't disagree more. Jellal is very smart, and there's nothing suggesting he's as stupid as you say. If anything, he's way more intelligent for being able to infiltrate the magic council like he did, and with the mastery of many different types of magic, he really is one of the smarter characters going around.

Last pic is Freed - fastest mage in FT, and Mira easy deal him in speed

That attack is most powerful in Tartaros and more powerful even than Mard's vines (besides his Momento)

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Overrated? Macro is just really hax and that's a fact. There is no proof that Macro won't work against 'powerful opponents', that's nothing more than thoughts. Up to now no one was able to counter Macro, so won't Jellal.

Mirajane can do a lot more with Macro than just make her opponents sleep. Seilah Soul = Seilah, which means Mirajane can do the same things with Macro as Seilah.

These are the feats from Macro, which are facts because it was shown or stated:

1). She can control humans, demons and objects.
2). She can order people to do what she want, including suicide. This was stated by Seilah herself.

Macro is absolutely not overrated. I don't understand why so many people are trying to deny Macro's capabilities. All of them are canon.
By the same logic, there's nothing to say Macro would work on more powerful opponents that are far above the user like Jellal, and even then it could still be resisted by the target. Think of it a bit like the suggestion spell from Dungeons and Dragons.

Last pic is Freed - fastest mage in FT, and Mira easy deal him in speed

That attack is most powerful in Tartaros and more powerful even than Mard's vines (besides his Momento)
That is Sayla blitzing Mira with speed, not the other way around so I don't really get how that shows Mira as being fast. As for Freed being the fastest in FT, there is absolutely nothing in the manga that states him to bee the fastest.

As for MP and Attacks, none of those have really been on the scale of Sema or Abyss Break, both of which Jellal was said to be able to use and has at least shown he can possibly cast them. Abyss Break is said to be able to destroy a city like Magnolia, Mira has nothing that is on that tier of power, and she's really struggling to come close to Sema as well.

Even Grand Chariot is still more impressive these days.

That attack you mentioned at the end has no evidence of being able to one-shot a Spriggan, let alone has Mira shown she can use it yet. Until she uses it or it actually takes out a Spriggan, its a bit of a baseless comment there.

Ravelt

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
It's ironic that Mira has supposedly no impressive defensive feat/s and GC will seal the deal because GC one shot Neinhart when the latter has no durability feat whatsoever.

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation

That attack you mentioned at the end has no evidence of being able to one-shot a Spriggan, let alone has Mira shown she can use it yet. Until she uses it or it actually takes out a Spriggan, its a bit of a baseless comment there.
This GC is halfbrig aoe... like Seila's attack. But GC is long cast spell when Seila's attack is simple blitz.
AB is unknown spell like eyes awaken, i think AB can blow whole 10 spriggans in one shot and EA can erase any mage below August (like Lax or Jellal). But you forgot that Mira still can use macro and dont give Jellal any chanse to cast his long spells.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, and Mira didnt make any event from her last fight wits Freed. Her old blow was more than Jellals GC in Tower and even GMG 7 years later...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
As for Freed being the fastest in FT, there is absolutely nothing in the manga that states him to bee the fastest.
Freed and others Laxus' "boys" use their eyes to unleash their true power: Stone Eye, Soul Eye and Freed's Shity Eye that makes him fastest man alive in FT.

Last edited:

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
This GC is halfbrig aoe... like Seila's attack. But GC is long cast spell when Seila's attack is simple blitz.
AB is unknown spell like eyes awaken, i think AB can blow whole 10 spriggans in one shot and EA can erase any mage below August (like Lax or Jellal). But you forgot that Mira still can use macro and dont give Jellal any chanse to cast his long spells.

Yeah, and Mira didnt make any event from her last fight wits Freed. Her old blow was more than Jellals GC in Tower and even GMG 7 years later...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Freed and others Laxus' "boys" use their eyes to unleash their true power: Stone Eye, Soul Eye and Freed's Shity Eye that makes him fastest man alive in FT.
You are comparing an attack that only destroyed Hell's core which is a room sized target to that of an attack that actually destroyed a mountain.And his current attacks have become stronger than before.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
This is how I would rate their stats in order of importance to this fight:

Physicals - Jellal ~ Jura > Mira
Attack - Jellal > Jura > Mira
Defence - Jura >= Jellal > Mira; Speed - Jellal > Mira > Jura
Hax - Mira > Jellal > Jura
Intelligence - Jellal >= Jura >= Mira

I am not counting versatility or MP because they should already be included in the stats above (e.g MP feeds all stats, versatility enhances attack)

On stats it's Jellal easily. But because it's a 3 way battle it won't be so easy. But seriously, if Jellal uses a full powered GC neither Jura or Mira could tank it.

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Physicals - Jellal ~ Jura > Mira
Seriously? Jellal is equal Jura in Physicals?? Equal JURA?? Man who stand toe-to-toe with Laxus?? Jellal is equal Lax in Attack\MP\speed, but one Laxus' attack will destroy Jellal. And Jellal's attacks cant oneshot Laxus.
Sema is enough to kill Jura, but physicaly Jellal is below than Erza...

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
To be simple i will put it If Jellal hits Mirajane and Jura by Sema then they both will be one shotted.Mira has never shown that she can tank strong attacks and she was being beaten by books and this attacks can one shot a low tier Spriggans and Mira is no where near Spriggan level as she is traditionally near Erza.And she lacks feats that we can consider her Spriggan level.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Seriously? Jellal is equal Jura in Physicals?? Equal JURA?? Man who stand toe-to-toe with Laxus?? Jellal is equal Lax in Attack\MP\speed, but one Laxus' attack will destroy Jellal. And Jellal's attacks cant oneshot Laxus.
Sema is enough to kill Jura, but physicaly Jellal is below than Erza...
Jellal has pretty good endurance and durability. He doesn't have any physical feats this arc, and neither does Jura really. If we go back to Tartarus arc, I'd say Jura might have the edge on Jellal. But given Jellal has shown greater improvement so far, I'm willing to say, for the purpose of this battle, that he's about the same as Jura physically.

Laxus is on a different level now that he was at the GMG. His physical feats are definitely better than Jura/Jellal, or anyone on team Isghal tbh. Erza also, her endurance is up in the top tier. Her durability might not be though.

JamieF!

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Macro is just like Age Seal from Dimaria. After it's used the opponent can't fight against it. So if Mirajane uses it she has al the power and can do everything she wants. Jura and Jellal can't do anything to fight it off.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Tbh stats won't matter a thing once you're a hax queen as Seilah. Jellal will never have a chance to cast Grand Chariot and Sema because Mirajane will order him to die.

Hax: Mirajane >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jellal = Jura

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Macro is just like Age Seal from Dimaria. After it's used the opponent can't fight against it. So if Mirajane uses it she has al the power and can do everything she wants. Jura and Jellal can't do anything to fight it off.
I disagree. Diimaria's Age Seal was banned, Miira's macro wasn't. In my opinion there's one reason why: macro can't be considered as "haxy" as Age Seal.

But let's pretend it is. I have a question to anyone thinking Mira's macro would make her win this 1v1v1.
Considering Jellal's speed is (arguably) top tier, and f we assume Macro makes Mira win, versus Jellal and Jura.
My question: WHO would be able to defeat Macro? If Jellal can't?
If Macro is as broken as Age Seal which was even banned, WHO can stand against it ? Thats my question.

EDIT : QUOTE FROM BLUEPEGASUS
Tbh stats won't matter a thing once you're a hax queen as Seilah. Jellal will never have a chance to cast Grand Chariot and Sema because Mirajane will order him to die.

Hax: Mirajane >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jellal = Jura

Alright you answered my question above. Nobody can stand against Mira's macro, and this tournament is all about determining who has the most hax magic. Dimaria's Age Seal being banned, Mira is the ultimate winner of this tournament.

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Laxus is on a different level now that he was at the GMG. His physical feats are definitely better than Jura/Jellal, or anyone on team Isghal tbh. Erza also, her endurance is up in the top tier. Her durability might not be though.
Laxus changed for year skip, Jellal not much.
Jura easy defeated Brain in past and for 7 years training he give a small chanse against Laxus (Jellal defeated Cobra, Midnight, Angel and Racer with some trouble). Jellal on GMG was same lvl with Laxus, but one year skip he didnt change so much. Laxus and Jura have same ph. parameters, but Jellal in this is fodder. In GMG this trio were equal, but not in each parameters. And now Jellal's ph. attack and def is nothing for Jura. He rules only in magic attack
My question: WHO would be able to defeat Macro? If Jellal can't?
Gildarts and Wahl (and maybe Laxus like most powerfull after Gild):cheez

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.