Round of 16 - Jellal Fernandes vs Jura Neekis vs Mirajane Strauss | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Round of 16 Jellal Fernandes vs Jura Neekis vs Mirajane Strauss

Which Fighter Advances?

• Jellal Fernandes

Votes: 50 80.6%
  • Jura Neekis

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Mirajane Strauss

Votes: 11 17.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Gildarts and Wahl (and maybe Laxus like most powerfull after Gild):cheez
Wahl i can understand because of his ability to resist Macro (i think... but i admit i might be wrong)
But why Gildartz (and thus, why Laxus)? Because they are powerful? I thought (as said above) stats didn't matter since the Macro hax would make them useless.
But at least you're giving names. At some point in earler posts ii thought people thought nobody could defeat Macro. If it was SO overpowered nobody would stand a chance. Powerful foes like Gldartz and Laxus being able to defeat Macro Mira, i can agree with. But in that case i can't understand why Jellal can't

JamieF!

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I disagree. Diimaria's Age Seal was banned, Miira's macro wasn't. In my opinion there's one reason why: macro can't be considered as "haxy" as Age Seal.

But let's pretend it is. I have a question to anyone thinking Mira's macro would make her win this 1v1v1.
Considering Jellal's speed is (arguably) top tier, and f we assume Macro makes Mira win, versus Jellal and Jura.
My question: WHO would be able to defeat Macro? If Jellal can't?
If Macro is as broken as Age Seal which was even banned, WHO can stand against it ? Thats my question.

EDIT : QUOTE FROM BLUEPEGASUS
Tbh stats won't matter a thing once you're a hax queen as Seilah. Jellal will never have a chance to cast Grand Chariot and Sema because Mirajane will order him to die.

Hax: Mirajane >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jellal = Jura

Alright you answered my question above. Nobody can stand against Mira's macro, and this tournament is all about determining who has the most hax magic. Dimaria's Age Seal being banned, Mira is the ultimate winner of this tournament.
You're right. As far as I can imagine nobody can beat macro. It's just hax.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I disagree. Diimaria's Age Seal was banned, Miira's macro wasn't. In my opinion there's one reason why: macro can't be considered as "haxy" as Age Seal.

But let's pretend it is. I have a question to anyone thinking Mira's macro would make her win this 1v1v1.
Considering Jellal's speed is (arguably) top tier, and f we assume Macro makes Mira win, versus Jellal and Jura.
My question: WHO would be able to defeat Macro? If Jellal can't?
If Macro is as broken as Age Seal which was even banned, WHO can stand against it ? Thats my question.

EDIT : QUOTE FROM BLUEPEGASUS
Tbh stats won't matter a thing once you're a hax queen as Seilah. Jellal will never have a chance to cast Grand Chariot and Sema because Mirajane will order him to die.

Hax: Mirajane >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jellal = Jura

Alright you answered my question above. Nobody can stand against Mira's macro, and this tournament is all about determining who has the most hax magic. Dimaria's Age Seal being banned, Mira is the ultimate winner of this tournament.
Well, the only ones who are still in this tournament who should be able to counter it are Wahl and Dimaria.

There are some other mages who could prevent Macro, like Minerva and Marin. Unfortunately, they're already out.

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
How could Dimaria, Minerva and Marin be able to counter it?
Would it be just, preventing Mira from using it (by using their on hax)? Or do they have a way to effectively remove the Macro or resist it?
If it's a battle of hax, i would think only Dimaria would counter Macro; i doubt Minerva and Marin are fast enough.

But anyway..... I'm starting to get convinced and i might vote for Mira. And i HATE that. This shouldn't come down to "who gets the most hax in his arsenal". But oh well..

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Wahl i can understand because of his ability to resist Macro (i think... but i admit i might be wrong)
But why Gildartz (and thus, why Laxus)? Because they are powerful? I thought (as said above) stats didn't matter since the Macro hax would make them useless.
But at least you're giving names. At some point in earler posts ii thought people thought nobody could defeat Macro. If it was SO overpowered nobody would stand a chance. Powerful foes like Gldartz and Laxus being able to defeat Macro Mira, i can agree with. But in that case i can't understand why Jellal can't
It is simple - I think strong mages can resist some brain magic like telepatia (and I think macro too), so Gild in this tournament is strongest mage. And why Jellal cant? Bs I didn't think that he strong enough for that. Maybe he stronger than base Mira, but Mira after "Order Unlimitless" is strong like Laxus or even above him.
My power top:
Gildarts - SSS
Laxus \ Mira's Unlimitless - SS+
Jellal - SS
Mira - SS
So, I think Gild is one who can resist her macro, but I didn't know is it true or not.

Last edited:

GokuSSJG

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
I wouldn't place Gildarts anywhere.....yet.the last time he did something was during the Tenrou arc against Bluenote and Bluenote is now a fodder.Laxus improved a lot since his fight against Hades.GMG Jura was a match for Gildarts which means that Laxus was also a match for Gildarts.

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
It is simple - I think strong mages can resist some brain magic like telepatia (and I think macro too), so Gild in this tournament is strongest mage. And why Jellal cant? Bs I didn't think that he strong enough for that. Maybe he stronger than base Mira, but Mira after "Order Unlimitlees" is strong like Laxus or even above him.
My power top:
Gildarts - SSS
Laxus \ Mira's Unlimitless - SS+
Jellal - SS
Mira - SS
So, I think Gild is one who can resist her macro, but I didn't know is it true or not.
Alright, fair enough. =)
I dont think i agree with your power ranking. That doesn't mean much however and it mostly comes down to speculation fpr the most part.
- Gildartz : prior hype, no recent feats (or even appearance) to back them up
- Jellal : defeating all Oracion Seis by himself (that was one year ago) + one shotting a Spriggan (I KNOW, this fight didn't prove a whole lot, but still).
Overall i don't know how we could determine if Gildartz > Jellal. Jellal could very well have surpassed Gildartz and thus be able to resist Macro, by your hypothesis.
Your hypothesis which, by the way, i agree with. I think Macro isn't limitless and SHOULD be resisted by stronger opponents.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Its My OPINION that Macro can effect jellal. Both are extrodinary wizards and i said over and over again that Jellal is the better wizard. Just doesnt have the better magic to counter it. This is not out of bounds thinking lol. Its quite logical.
So all you showed me is that you don't know what NLF is. It's not logical at all, why does Mira tell of the fodder or nearby SP12 to go to sleep if it were that easy :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Silver:
Atk: 5200
Def: 4800
Spd: 4000
Curse: 4600

Seilah:
Def: 5000
Spd: 4800
Curse: 6000

Kyouka:
Def: 5000
Spd: 5500
Curse: 5200

So: Seilah ties with Kyoka and Silver in attack, she has more defense than Silver and ties with Kyouka, she's faster than Silver but slower than Kyouka, and she has more curse power (MP) than silver and Kyoka

So:

Kyouka >= Seilah > Silver

Still... in my opinion and without macro, Jellal should be well above limiter release Seilah... and even etherious Mard Geer.
Don't know where you got that nonsense from because neither has a 5200 on their stats sheet at all:

I hope you're not adding curse power and attack together when attack has its own category. Silver beats Seliah in more stats Silver>Seliah.

Oh I see what you're doing but why.....You don't add the curse stat to the other categories........Some curses don't even work like that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
So if Neinhart called all the Historia to come jump Jellal he would've won? Jellal is obviously overrated and he's no S12 ier. He got one shotted by Neinhart's offensive ability, imagine if he went against an S12 who actually specializes in offensive capabilities like Wahl, Dimaria, or God Serena... yeah he would have got beat one on one. Neinhart's Magic is too dependent on who the magic is casted on which is why Jellal was the perfect counter for him.

Neinhart is a summoner which means he focus mostly on summoning and not his physicals. It's sad how dependent Neinhart was on the person his magic affrcted but still Jellal was the perfect counter and he only won against the weakest spriggan bcs of his advantage against his Historia. Not only that but Jellal got one shotted by the weakest S12 in offense, he would got his butt kicked by any other S12 bcs they actually have offensive capabilities and their hax unlike Neinhart.
All the Historia? Do you even know how it works? Ninhart can only call forth dead enemies from Jellal's memories and the strong dead enemy Jellal knows is Zero. So yes Jellal would have won. Jellal had no advantage against Neinhart and yes he got dropped but that's because he was helping Kagura, that wouldn't happen in a one on one.

Last edited:

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Jellal is the last man standing.

Rain Cloud

Reaction score
Country
United States
Attack: Mira > Jellal > Jura
Defense: Jura > Mira > Jellal
Speed: Jellal = Mira > Jura
Versatility: Jellal > Mira >> Jura
Intelligence: Jura >> Mira > Jellal
Magic Power: Jura > Jellal > Mira
Defense: Jura (defense magic) > Jellal > Mirajane
Speed: Jellal (meteor) > Mira (general extreme speed) > Jura
Versatility (different types of magic): Jellal (just look on wiki) > Mirajane (satan souls) > Jura
Intelligence: Jellal = Mirajane = Jura (they're all at the top for FT smart characters in terms of battle and just in general)
Magic Power: Jellal >= Jura > Mirajane

Still voting for Mira though since I know Jellal's going to win.

~Charging Lightning~

Reaction score
Country
United States
Overrated? Macro is just really hax and that's a fact. There is no proof that Macro won't work against 'powerful opponents', that's nothing more than thoughts.
This is flawed logic bro. Have you ever heard of NLF or fallacies in general?? One can't say that Macro works against everyone simply because there is no proof that it can't work on everyone. If you still don't believe that logic is flawed then I suggest you search up what NLF (no limits fallacy) means.

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
I hate this fight! T_T why'd you have to put Jellal and Mira in a three-way bout! :pwned

I wanna vote for Mira but I think Jellal got this. even though Midnight's Nightmare or neinheart's historia is different from Macro, Jellal broke nightmare and saw that simon is fake pretty quickly. Seeing as when elfman was under Macro he still had some mind of his own but just couldn't disobey the order then I think if Jellal knows he's under some kind of spell then he'd be able to break though it.

sorry Mira! </3

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
This GC is halfbrig aoe... like Seila's attack. But GC is long cast spell when Seila's attack is simple blitz.
AB is unknown spell like eyes awaken, i think AB can blow whole 10 spriggans in one shot and EA can erase any mage below August (like Lax or Jellal). But you forgot that Mira still can use macro and dont give Jellal any chanse to cast his long spells.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah, and Mira didnt make any event from her last fight wits Freed. Her old blow was more than Jellals GC in Tower and even GMG 7 years later...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Freed and others Laxus' "boys" use their eyes to unleash their true power: Stone Eye, Soul Eye and Freed's Shity Eye that makes him fastest man alive in FT.
I'm sorry, but one of Sayla's attacks one-shotting ten spriggans? I can't describe that as anything but absurd. Sayla and Mira haven't shown anything to put them on Spriggan level which they would need to be on to even have a chance of one-shotting a single Spriggan. They have no feats of being able to do so, so it really is a baseless statement there, whereas Jellal has the feat of one-shotting a Spriggan with Grand Chariot. Don't forget that this is a three way battle so they have to deal with Jura as well, and Jura is a tough opponent with his defensive magic.

On the point of Grand Chariot, Jellal has shown previously that he can cast it fast, for reference see his fight against Natsu and his fight against the Oracion Seis.

Freed's eye magic doesn't enhance his speed, there is nothing to state that. Rather, his eye magic is his Dark Écriture, and unless he's using Dark Écriture: Wings, which enhances his speed, so he really isn't that impressive when it comes to speed like you claim. So while Mira can match that, there is nothing that she has up her arsenal to allow her to move at the speeds of Jellal's Meteor, which puts Jellal as one of the fastest characters we have in the story.

Damon blevins

Reaction score
Country
United States
Marco is being underrated here even erza almost negged by it.

Mard Geer

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
While he will be casting his sema Mira oneshot him with any of her skill or use macro to make Jellal kill himself. Seila was strongest demon in Tartaros with Kyoka, and Mira take her power. Now Mira with her power, Seila power, macro and "limitless order" is equal to Laxus and some above Jellal
Jellal, Jura, and Mira's stats are different. While Jura and Jellal are both Wizard Saints (Jellal is former, we know), while Mira, using her Take Over Magic, it's easy to adapt some new magics as well. We even seen her some Character Development other than Jellal and Jura. While in Anime only, we witnessed about Mira vs. Sawyer, which is Sawyer is a low-tier and weaker than Gray (obviously). While Jellal, he can take all the OS members (without Richard). So, without a doubt. Even in stats. Jellal is stronger than your Mirajane.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Can someone quickly explain what attacks that Jellal have that would defeat Mira?
Well Jellal has some spells that could do the job. I'd say Grand Chariot, Altairis, Sema and Abyss Break all should be able to take her out.

Mard Geer

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
Can someone quickly explain what attacks that Jellal have that would defeat Mira?
I'll say, Altairis, Bind Snake, Abyss Break, Grand Chariot and Sema, that combo can defeat both Jura and Mira.

GokuSSJG

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
yeah lol.its not like Jura and Mira will just stand there and take hits.they are not stupid nor that his attacks are light speed.

Nemispelled

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well Jellal has some spells that could do the job. I'd say Grand Chariot, Altairis, Sema and Abyss Break all should be able to take her out.

I'll say, Altairis, Bind Snake, Abyss Break, Grand Chariot and Sema, that combo can defeat both Jura and Mira.

Sema, Grand Chariot, and Bind Snake can't hit Mira as long as she is airborne.

Mira can fly and Sema/Grand Chariot are ground based attacks, so the major damage and explosions only take effect once they hit the ground's surface.

Altairis is acceptable, it's more or less similar to some of Mira's Satan Soul blasts. Maybe a little stronger, but it isn't taking out Mira by itself.

Abyss Break is pretty strong, but takes too long to charge... too long for the likes of Mira anyways.

And actually, if you look at all of Jellal's spells, most of his attacks take quite long to charge, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on some of them.

But regardless, Mira has arial advantage here. It would be difficult for Jellal to land a hit on Mira with any of his spells.

The only two that have a chance at hitting Mira are Abyss Break and Altairis.

And that would take major aiming skills to hit a flying target like Mira.

Jellal has not shown to make such accurate shots.
(He only hit stationary targets like Erza, Natsu, and Simon in ToH Arc)

And spells like Abyss Break would take too long to charge that Mira could easily blitz him from the sky.

I guess I won't convince anybody at this point. But I still stand by my original decision:

Mira wins extreme-max diff.

Status
Not open for further replies.