Round of 16 - Jellal Fernandes vs Jura Neekis vs Mirajane Strauss | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Round of 16 Jellal Fernandes vs Jura Neekis vs Mirajane Strauss

Which Fighter Advances?

• Jellal Fernandes

Votes: 50 80.6%
  • Jura Neekis

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Mirajane Strauss

Votes: 11 17.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Because Macro didn't control someone who is above Erza tier doesn't mean she can't use it against Jellal lol. Just an awful prediction again.

Seilah has the strongest Etherious form after Kyôka. Silver can't match her speed and attack.

If Mirajane can actually go Etherious than she won't even need Macro to defeat Jellal.
I think you are underestimating Jellal a bit.Even Etherious Sayla is weaker than Mard Geer or Kyoka.And Jellal has surpassed Mard Geer and regarding Kyoka if pretimeskip Erza can defeat Etherious Kyoka then current Jellal should one shot Kyoka.

Pirate Queen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
You claimed Mira could beat someone who's way above her with it. If you exclude the Macro nonsense Jellal is way above Mira.
Its My OPINION that Macro can effect jellal. Both are extrodinary wizards and i said over and over again that Jellal is the better wizard. Just doesnt have the better magic to counter it. This is not out of bounds thinking lol. Its quite logical.

Char

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
First thing first, limit release Shelia isn't a stronger as Silver and Kyouka, not at all. Second thing, her being that strong is irrelevant because Jellal would one shot both of the people you just named.
Silver:
Atk: 5200
Def: 4800
Spd: 4000
Curse: 4600

Seilah:
Def: 5000
Spd: 4800
Curse: 6000

Kyouka:
Spd: 5500
Curse: 5200

So: Seilah ties with Kyoka and Silver in attack, she has more defense than Silver and ties with Kyouka, she's faster than Silver but slower than Kyouka, and she has more curse power (MP) than silver and Kyoka

So:

Kyouka >= Seilah > Silver

Still... in my opinion and without macro, Jellal should be well above limiter release Seilah... and even etherious Mard Geer.

GokuSSJG

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Silver:

Seilah:

Kyouka:

So: Seilah ties with Kyoka and Silver in attack, she has more defense than Silver and ties with Kyouka, she's faster than Silver but slower than Kyouka, and she has more curse power (MP) than silver and Kyoka

So:

where did you get that form?your opinion or...

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Silver:

Seilah:

Kyouka:

So:

Still... in my opinion and without macro, Jellal should be well above limiter release Seilah... and even etherious Mard Geer.
And what is Mard's boosted stats.Combined Mira+Sayla shouldn't be near it.And Jellal is definetly stronger than Etherious Mard Geer.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Alright, this post here is to everyone.

This post will be my last on this thread, so read carefully. Whatever happens next, it will be none of my business anymore.

Seriously, this is my last-ditch effort to convince anybody who chose Jellal as their victor:

Think about it yourselves, which one of Jellal's attacks can hit Mira?

His strongest attacks up to date Sema, Grand Chariot, and Meteor: None of them can hit Mira

With the exception of Abyss Break
, all of Jellal's attacks are ground based.

He launches them from the sky, but they only cause large explosions and major damage when they make contact with the ground.

If Mira is high up in the air, none of Jellal's attacks except Abyss Break can hit her.

Now some of you will say Jellal can fly too with Meteor.

I'll say it again... even if Jellal can fly and attack at the same time, his spells are all ground based and can be dodged with no effort from the sky.

So long story short, the only attack that Jellal has that can hit Mira is Abyss Break:

1.) That attack alone won't defeat Mira.

2.) It takes too long to charge and fire that a fast flying Mira can dodge it easily.

And this is all without the use of Macro. With Macro, Mira secures the win.

Good post! I can agree with that

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
What Historia in a fight against Jellal would be able to put him down? Jellal is obviously S12 tier
So if Neinhart called all the Historia to come jump Jellal he would've won? Jellal is obviously overrated and he's no S12 ier. He got one shotted by Neinhart's offensive ability, imagine if he went against an S12 who actually specializes in offensive capabilities like Wahl, Dimaria, or God Serena... yeah he would have got beat one on one. Neinhart's Magic is too dependent on who the magic is casted on which is why Jellal was the perfect counter for him.
The fact he was capable of oneshotting Neinhart proves he wouldn't have had much trouble if he had had to face the historias. Still, Neinhart is the weakest S12, we should see Jellal facing Ajeel or GS to say whether he's S12 level but so far, it's a fact.
Neinhart is a summoner which means he focus mostly on summoning and not his physicals. It's sad how dependent Neinhart was on the person his magic affrcted but still Jellal was the perfect counter and he only won against the weakest spriggan bcs of his advantage against his Historia. Not only that but Jellal got one shotted by the weakest S12 in offense, he would got his butt kicked by any other S12 bcs they actually have offensive capabilities and their hax unlike Neinhart.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I think you are underestimating Jellal a bit.Even Etherious Sayla is weaker than Mard Geer or Kyoka.And Jellal has surpassed Mard Geer and regarding Kyoka if pretimeskip Erza can defeat Etherious Kyoka then current Jellal should one shot Kyoka.
Since when has Jellal surpassed Mard Geer?

Erza defeated Kyôka with a PoF power-up. Kyôka was stronger than Erza all along.

Anyway, enough about Mard Geer and Kyôka since we're talking about Seilah.

Even though Mirajane won't need Etherious Seilah to defeat Jellal (since Base Seilah is already enough), Etherious Seilah would stomp Jellal just like she stomped Mirajane's Sitri Soul, which is her strongest Take-Over Soul.

First of all, this attack is already equal in AoE compared to Grand Chariot which is a spell that needs a lot more time (a whole chapter as it seems) to cast.

This attack unabled Mirajane's Take-Over once she was hit by it.

Second, her speed seems already as good as Jellal's Meteor.

She blitzed Mirajane's Sitri Soul which blitzed Jenny's Machina Soul.

Third, I don't even want to know what would happen if she was able to use this.

Jellal would be doomed once Mirajane can go Etherious. Not to mention he is already doomed since he can't do a thing to counter Macro.

Yeah Jellal doesn't stand a chance here.

Silver:

Seilah:

Kyouka:

So:

^ Thanks a lot for this.

Char

Reaction score
Country
Spain
And what is Mard's boosted stats.Combined Mira+Sayla shouldn't be near it.And Jellal is definetly stronger than Etherious Mard Geer.
Mard's boosted stats weren't provided. Jellal might be above etherious MG for all we know, as for Mira, she's had a year for training so I'd put her above limiter release Shaila... Maybe MG level... who knows? she's featless.

So if Neinhart called all the Historia to come jump Jellal he would've won? Jellal is obviously overrated and he's no S12 ier. He got one shotted by Neinhart's offensive ability, imagine if he went against an S12 who actually specializes in offensive capabilities like Wahl, Dimaria, or God Serena... yeah he would have got beat one on one. Neinhart's Magic is too dependent on who the magic is casted on which is why Jellal was the perfect counter for him.
LOL No. Jellal was saving Kagura and covered her. He was in a defenseless position all to save the lady. Although, agreed, Dimaria and God Serena should just beat Jellal. As for Wahl, not sure.

Tell me please what is first point with sword (staff)?
I don't get what you mean... sorry :( Can you rephrase it?

Since when has Jellal surpassed Mard Geer?
I work under the assumption that Mard Geer is not S12 tier, he's slightly below. Which, by powerscaling, makes Jellal above him. Beating the whole O6 is quite a feat... so I put Tartaros Jellal on MG's tier. If Jellal has been training this year, he should be above...

Erza defeated Kyôka with a PoF power-up. Kyôka was stronger than Erza all along.
That is correct.

Even though Mirajane won't need Etherious Seilah to defeat Jellal (since Base Seilah is already enough),
Provided that macro works on him.

Etherious Seilah would stomp Jellal just like she stomped Mirajane's Sitri Soul, which is her strongest Take-Over Soul.
Being that Jellal is S12 tier (very low S12 tier) and S12 tier is above any tartaros demon, well, no, Etherious Seilah wouldn't stomp Jellal. As a matter of fact, Tartaros Jellal should win against Etherious Seilah with a high degree of difficulty, whereas current Jellal should do so with mid difficulty at most. However I believe current Mirajane (with limiter release Sailah) to be stronger than Tartaros limiter release Sailah (since she had one year to train), which makes me believe that current Mirajane should be a challenge for Jellal.

First of all, this attack is already equal in AoE compared to Grand Chariot which is a spell that needs a lot more time (a whole chapter as it seems) to cast.
I don't agree, the AoE of GC should be larger since it was capable of affecting and sinking an entire ship.

Second, her speed seems already as good as Jellal's Meteor.
Hmmm I'd say no, actually according to the stats she's slower than Kyoka, and Kyoka's speed was on par with that of Erza's, which happens to be slower than meteor Jellal. But you could consider otherwise, since, after all, Sitri Mirajane got speedblitzed.

She blitzed Mirajane's Sitri Soul which blitzed Jenny's Machina Soul.
You say this as if it'd been a great feat hehe... I don't think Jenny's too powerful to be honest...

^ Thanks a lot for this.
You are very welcome ^^

Overall, I'm not sure who'd win after all... it is really a tough one for me... oh, well, we'll see some Mirajane action soon, hopefully :D

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I work under the assumption that Mard Geer is not S12 tier, he's slightly below. Which, by powerscaling, makes Jellal above him. Beating the whole O6 is quite a feat... so I put Tartaros Jellal on MG's tier. If Jellal has been training this year, he should be above...
I'd only rank Mard Geer Spriggan tier thanks to Momento Mori. Without this spell, he won't be Spriggan nor Jellal tier.

Tbh I think it's more impressive that Jellal could solo the Oración Seis than oneshotting an exposed Neinhart xD.

It would, since there isn't a limitation shown up to now.

Being that Jellal is S12 tier (very low S12 tier) and S12 tier is above any tartaros demon, well, no, Etherious Seilah wouldn't stomp Jellal. As a matter of fact, Tartaros Jellal should win against Etherious Seilah with a high degree of difficulty, whereas current Jellal should do so with mid difficulty at most. However I believe current Mirajane (with limiter release Sailah) to be stronger than Tartaros limiter release Sailah (since she had one year to train), which makes me believe that current Mirajane should be a challenge for Jellal.
I can agree that Jellal could high diff Ajeel and maybe high max diff Wahl, but he won't come further than that.

Tbh I can see Etherious Seilah being a low Spriggan tier as well. I think she's pretty underrated. I mean, she low diffed Mirajane within the first view seconds that she used her Etherious form.

As for Base Seilah, she should be able to low diff any human/demon that doesn't have any feat which could counter Macro.

I don't agree, the AoE of GC should be larger since it was capable of affecting and sinking an entire ship.
If we compare Jellal's size with Grand Chariot and Seilah's size with her explosion attack, we could easily say their attack is more or less equal in AoE.

Seilah's attack destroyed whole Hell's Core as well.

Hmmm I'd say no, actually according to the stats she's slower than Kyoka, and Kyoka's speed was on par with that of Erza's, which happens to be slower than meteor Jellal. But you could consider otherwise, since, after all, Sitri Mirajane got speedblitzed.
Yeah, maybe I quite overrated Etherious Seilah's speed. Let's just say Meteor won't blitz her. But you're right that Jellal > Seilah in speed.

Kyôka's Enhancement will make her faster than Erza at some point.

You say this as if it'd been a great feat hehe... I don't think Jenny's too powerful to be honest...
Never underestimate my bae Jenny Realight! I'd say she's more or less Acnologia tier.

You are very welcome ^^

Overall, I'm not sure who'd win after all... it is really a tough one for me... oh, well, we'll see some Mirajane action soon, hopefully :D
I'm afraid we won't see Mirajane in action before this discussion ends D:

Char

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Tbh I can see Etherious Seilah being a low Spriggan tier as well. I think she's pretty underrated. I mean, she low diffed Mirajane within the first view seconds that she used her Etherious form.
Well, following the formula, our current foes should always be stronger than the previous ones. Spriggans were hyped to the maximum: "the highest mp I've ever felt", "enemies unlike we've never faced", etc. etc.

In my opinion if there is any demon who could be close to Spriggan tier is etherious MG, but not even then... Sailah or Kyoka should simply be below. You're right, Sailah is usually underrated. She should be given similar treatment to Kyoka. After all, they're both moreorless as strong.

Take into account that the Mirajane who was low-diffed was Tartaros Mira, not current Mira; and apparently, most of the FT magues (Mira included) seem to have VASTLY improved, so we shouldn't take Tartaros Mira as a standard to say that, since she was low-diffed, Sailah should be Spriggan tier.

As for Base Seilah, she should be able to low diff any human/demon that doesn't have any feat which could counter Macro.
Agreed, although I don't see Macro affecting the likes of August or Irene, otherwise it'd be way too hax (as hax as age seal... or more)

If we compare Jellal's size with Grand Chariot and Seilah's size with her explosion attack, we could easily say their attack is more or less equal in AoE.

Seilah's attack destroyed whole Hell's Core as well.
I'd say Hell's Core was smaller than the surface of the ship but alright.

Never underestimate my bae Jenny Realight! I'd say she's more or less Acnologia tier.
Definetely above :P

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
What is this?
And sorry, Im not good in english:confused:
Red rectangle on Silver's card: "Hyouma no houkou" (Ice Devil's Roar)
Red one on Jackal's card: "Bakusai" (Explosion)
Red one on Sayla's card: "Macro"
Red one on Tempesta's card: "Dodon" (one of Tempesta's curses, can't recall)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Voted for Jellal, with extreme diff I guess? Since Jura and Mira are worthy opponents. Jellal is a beast too.

~Charging Lightning~

Reaction score
Country
United States
Saying that Macro can work on anyone is an NLF, so I'm gonna pick Jellal here. I mean, even if it could work on Jellal, he could probably speed blitz her before she even activates it on him.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Red rectangle on Silver's card: "Hyouma no houkou" (Ice Devil's Roar)
Red one on Jackal's card: "Bakusai" (Explosion)
Red one on Sayla's card: "Macro"
Red one on Tempesta's card: "Dodon" (one of Tempesta's curses, can't recall)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Voted for Jellal, with extreme diff I guess? Since Jura and Mira are worthy opponents. Jellal is a beast too.
Dodon is Tempesta's Earth Curse.
Mard's boosted stats weren't provided. Jellal might be above etherious MG for all we know, as for Mira, she's had a year for training so I'd put her above limiter release Shaila... Maybe MG level... who knows? she's featless.

LOL No. Jellal was saving Kagura and covered her. He was in a defenseless position all to save the lady. Although, agreed, Dimaria and God Serena should just beat Jellal. As for Wahl, not sure.

I don't get what you mean... sorry :( Can you rephrase it?

That is correct.

You are very welcome ^^

Jellal still got KOed from that attack and he really wasn't defenseless as he braced himself for the attack to save Kagura. Jellal hasn't had good durability feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.