Final - Jellal Fernandes vs Natsu Dragneel | Page 27 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Final Jellal Fernandes vs Natsu Dragneel

Which Fighter Wins?

• Jellal Fernandes

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • Natsu Dragneel

Votes: 47 54.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCG_Raven

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yea, I kinda forgot about Natsu burning magic. I think you misunderstand thought projections. Take a projector for example (like a presentation). If you take a hammer and swing at the projections, you go right through as it is intangible just like thought projections. I was wrong about Natsu burning the thought projection and I apologize. Now swing that hammer at the laptop (which is the user), the projection disappears. Same with thought projections. They cannot be harmed by magic and Jellal is the only one shown capable of using magic with his Thought projections. It is impossible for Natsu to beat it without harming its user. Hope the example was at least comparable? :)
But when Natsu is held by the thought projection, Jellal can't cast Sema for shit with half of his power. Nor is he casting Altairis as we know the spell is known to affect light and shadows, disrupting his thought form. I think a not much charged GC but one that can still cause significant damage can be casted imo. I feel Jellal could cast abyss break but did not include as then, I will be speculating but that GC I mentioned? He can surely cast it.
There is a reason thought projections are known as intangible... And, they can be used from a long distance too:)
You claim that a thought Projection in Fairy Tail was intangible which would mean they are impossible to be held physically so do explain how this Thought Projection is even able to hold Natsu then? He would phase right through it if it were intangible. AND Episode 10 already proves to us that Siegrain who at this time was a thought projection of a Thought projection (Because let's be honest the real Jellal would NOT come to Magnolia just to pretend he was a thought projection to erza AND has the magic Power to have his Thought Projection creat a new one) was not intangible as he grabs Erzas Chin in that very episode. So as Physical Attacks can by extension also touch him this means he can be hurt. By further extension this also means that all magic can touch him as the projection does in fact have a phyiscal existence proven by him not being intangible. This means Magic is capable of hurting him.

Proof that he can be touched no problem:

Small edit: I was told this meeting wasn't in Magnolia but when i checked i just found out that the location was never told so my bad. Ignore that wording xD

Jellal.S.N

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
You claim that a thought Projection in Fairy Tail was intangible which would mean they are impossible to be held physically so do explain how this Thought Projection is even able to hold Natsu then? He would phase right through it if it were intangible. AND Episode 10 already proves to us that Siegrain who at this time was a thought projection of a Thought projection (Because let's be honest the real Jellal would NOT come to Magnolia just to pretend he was a thought projection to erza AND has the magic Power to have his Thought Projection creat a new one) was not intangible as he grabs Erzas Chin in that very episode. So as Physical Attacks can by extension also touch him this means he can be hurt. By further extension this also means that all magic can touch him as the projection does in fact have a phyiscal existence proven by him not being intangible. This means Magic is capable of hurting him.

Proof that he can be touched no problem:

Small edit: I was told this meeting wasn't in Magnolia but when i checked i just found out that the location was never told so my bad. Ignore that wording xD
Yea, I kinda know that as this was the fact preventing me from, well bringing the thought projection thing before. It is actually a psyche presence. Laxus' thought projection and others' were intangible. Even the fairy tail wikia, had to give this as a new ability to Jellal for some reason. He is shown also to hold a book which shouldn't technically be possible. Should be his telekinesis? Loop Hole? I actually don't know. All though projections are shown to be intangible so why not for Jellal? Most probably Jellal can make it physical when he wants? This is actually darn confusing. It is a fact that thought projections are INTANGIBLE. This is just misleading... Take Laxus' for example, he created an intangible one. Jellal's thought projection is kinda different if you ask me, it is definitely not physically present but it can interact with physical items. This is why Jellal loses half of his magical power due to creating powerful thought projections. Heck he even fooled the council with that. This is however my opinion.:)

Last edited:

MCG_Raven

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yea, I kinda know that as this was the fact preventing me from, well bringing the thought projection thing before. It is actually a psyche presence. Laxus' thought projection and others' were intangible. Even the fairy tail wikia, had to give this as a new ability to Jellal for some reason. He is shown also to hold a book which shouldn't technically be possible. Should be his telekinesis? Loop Hole? I actually don't know. All though projections are shown to be intangible so why not for Jellal? Most probably Jellal can make it physical when he wants? This is actually darn confusing. It is a fact that thought projections are INTANGIBLE. This is just misleading... Take Laxus' for example, he created an intangible one. Jellal's thought projection is kinda different if you ask me, it is definitely not physically present but it can interact with physical items. This is why Jellal loses half of his magical power due to creating powerful thought projections. Heck he even fooled the council with that. This is however my opinion.:)
The Laxus Thing seems pretty obvious to me. You can tell that HIS thought Projection was definitely not on the same level as Jellals. It appeared like some bad Hologram implying that Jellals was probably a "complete" version of what Laxus did.

Jellal.S.N

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
We actually don't know.
Thought projections were stated to be intangible, but then, Jellal does that. As I stated, it is confusing. But fine, just not to speculate, We'll leave it at that. Doesn't stop him from using telekinesis tho. And Jellal can move, throw, strangle Natsu or even land strong invisible blows on natsu. I really loved Jellal's fatal darkness spells(I.e by nature) back in ep 35 and they are quite good feats imo. The only problem with thought projections is that they take half magic power...

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Can someone explain to me how Natsu can one shot Jellal with a roar but Jellal can't one shot Natsu with Cema?
A Flame Dragon King's Roar in Flame Dragon King Mode + Jellal's Poor Durability = Jellal at the very least looking in a really bad way, or being taken out.
Jellal's Sema, as pointed out before, can be stopped by a Roar or Demolition Fist from Natsu. Its as simple as that.

Boomburst

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
A Flame Dragon King's Roar in Flame Dragon King Mode + Jellal's Poor Durability = Jellal at the very least looking in a really bad way, or being taken out.
Jellal's Sema, as pointed out before, can be stopped by a Roar or Demolition Fist from Natsu. Its as simple as that.
Not to mention the fact that even if Natsu did end up getting hit by Sema, he's shown enough durability feats for us to assume that he won't get taken out, which is more than we can say for Jellal.

MCG_Raven

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Not to mention the fact that even if Natsu did end up getting hit by Sema, he's shown enough durability feats for us to assume that he won't get taken out, which is more than we can say for Jellal.
This exactly. IN FACT we have practially agreed on the fact that IF Sema were to connect while Natsu would not go down just yet Sema is a pretty strong spell and even without the heat affecting him he would take a VERY considerable amount of Damage. I for one even went so far to say that Jellals Major Spells would from that point onward be more than enough to take him out. But Sema is very unlikely to even connect for various reasons others have already stated a multitude of times.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
The point of Tartaros Sema was to defeat OS back then and it did so what are you talking about. Current Jellal would also stomp pretimeskip ( 1 year ago) OS now due to incredible power ups!
Current Natsu could also destroy tartaros sema easily but that comparison is highly inaccurate because you compare pretimeskip Jellal with current Natsu! Ofc Jellal has no chance in winning in that case. We saw that current Jellal's GC has improved a big deal so it's safe to say that current sema and his other spells are also much stronger.Btw tartaros DF Natsu couldn't block or destroy tartaros sema and imho, current Natsu needs to dodge current sema as well.
I'm saying Sema was needed as a finisher to beat Fodder Seis while FD roar took out Bluenote. People trying to compare Natsu's roar to Jellal's needs to quit as Sema best feat was incapacitating OS who are fodder to x791 era characters. Current Sema is featless at best it's a little bit above GC so no point in bringing that up. Tartarus DF Natsu > Mard Geer >>>>> Tartarus Jellal so yeah Sema wouldn't be enough to take down DF Natsu. I reckon it wouldn't even take out base Tartarus Natsu.

Tartaros DF Natsu vs current Jellal, people do you really think that a guy on wizard-saint tier is able to defeat someone who is levels above him!!!??? This is ridicilous!
What are you talking about?

Jellal doesn't have the best enurance but his durability isn't fodder as well otherwise he must be dead right now after the ToH explosion when he fused with etherion. Ofc, Natsu's is higher. Btw it wasn't Ninehart's attack that took down Jellal, it was the surprising hit of the anchor under water when he was holding Kagura. The result of that, he was drowning.
There was no ToH explosion, it was just Erza safetly getting rid of the Etherion's MP so that isn't a durability feat. Jellal was knocked out by Neinhart's attack or he wouldn't of drowned in the first place. And you're making him seem more like a chump bcs now he got KOed by an anchor? Lol.

One more thing: If someone attacks in a fight he also kinda risks to be wide open for a counter attack of his enemy! That should also be applied with Natsu:xp. What I mean is if Natsu uses one of his mightier spells and Jellal manages to dodge it and he definetley will be able to do that sometimes cause of his speed, he has an opportunity to strike back!
Natsu spells are instant and cover a huge AoE so he isn't left open. Not to mention he can move and use his big spells at the same time.

I honestly do not see a chance for FDKM Natsu ( it's unsure if he's even spriggan tier) win against Jellal!!! Current DF Natsu would be a different story, imo !
Natsu at max is most likely at S12 while Jellal isn't S12 tier. He needed help, had a counter to Neinhart's magic, and he fought the weakest S12, who had the beyond pathetic stats (he had to hide behind Simon :lmao. FDKM by feats is above Jellal by a good margin.

~Charging Lightning~

Reaction score
Country
United States
So basically what I've learned today is:
-Despite GC taking an entire chapter to charge up, it was a basic spell
-A simple FDK fist beats any of Natsu's secret arts in terms of power
-Neinheart's durability feats are non existent yet we should totally compare his durability to the guy who tanked Makarov's titan punch
-Despite there being no confirmation that Neinheart died from GC, we're going to assume he did because it makes Jellal look good

lol, I can't take you seriously anymore @Woodenstool.

Reactions: Jko

Kay3795

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I'm saying Sema was needed as a finisher to beat Fodder Seis while FD roar took out Bluenote. People trying to compare Natsu's roar to Jellal's needs to quit as Sema best feat was incapacitating OS who are fodder to x791 era characters. Current Sema is featless at best it's a little bit above GC so no point in bringing that up. Tartarus DF Natsu > Mard Geer >>>>> Tartarus Jellal so yeah Sema wouldn't be enough to take down DF Natsu. I reckon it wouldn't even take out base Tartarus Natsu.

What are you talking about?

There was no ToH explosion, it was just Erza safetly getting rid of the Etherion's MP so that isn't a durability feat. Jellal was knocked out by Neinhart's attack or he wouldn't of drowned in the first place. And you're making him seem more like a chump bcs now he got KOed by an anchor? Lol.

Natsu spells are instant and cover a huge AoE so he isn't left open. Not to mention he can move and use his big spells at the same time.

Natsu at max is most likely at S12 while Jellal isn't S12 tier. He needed help, had a counter to Neinhart's magic, and he fought the weakest S12, who had the beyond pathetic stats (he had to hide behind Simon :lmao. FDKM by feats is above Jellal by a good margin.
Situationally speaking, Neinhart had the potential capacity to become the strongest sort of opponent you could ever encounter during a War as he was a high-tier summoner; unfortunately, by the time Jellal was to defeat him, Neinhart was at his absolute weakest -- had close to no summons to fight Jellal with -- & became easy pickings.

Natsu doesn't fight like Neinhart. He get in your face hard & fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jko

Woodenstool

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
The fairy tails rank still stays the same. Natsu being the main character doesn't mean he surpasses everyone within a year. Jellal took out the OS, something that Natsu before the timeskip wouldn't never do. Then you guys say current Natsu can beat pre timeskip OS, like that isn't obvious.

What don't you guys get?

Jellal used a spell that was used back in Part One on a spriggan and it killed him.
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/483/4
"I will commit one more sin" Jellal was a murder back in the day.

Natsu used his new power up to take out a spriggan who isn't even dead.
I don't wanna look for the panel but it says
August- has Jacob been killed?
Brandish- he has been taken prisoner.

That is concrete proof that Natsu spell isn't capable of killing a spriggan 12. You can say Neinhart has poor durability but it is stated multiple times that the 12 are equal. Natsu noticed that Brandish MP was a little less than August so that proves my point.

"Cema won't kill Natsu but Natsu roar could"

Natsus roar only burnt burnt bluenotestinger. http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/423/11
Natsu King roar killed fodder so don't bring that up.

Jellal used Cema against the OS, it was a 1v6 remember that. And he went in that fight with the intent to recruit them not kill him.

Cema is a meteor that falls from the sky that an AOE as Laxus nuke or a dragons roar.
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/401/13
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/414/17
obviously damage output from dragons is greater than Jellals Cema but you get the AOE.

Natsu showed ZERO speed feats this arc. So at this point Jellal is way faster if he was capable of a 1v6.

Jellal wins.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
The fairy tails rank still stays the same. Natsu being the main character doesn't mean he surpasses everyone within a year. Jellal took out the OS, something that Natsu before the timeskip wouldn't never do. Then you guys say current Natsu can beat pre timeskip OS, like that isn't obvious.

What don't you guys get?

Jellal used a spell that was used back in Part One on a spriggan and it killed him.
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/483/4
"I will commit one more sin" Jellal was a murder back in the day.

Natsu used his new power up to take out a spriggan who isn't even dead.
I don't wanna look for the panel but it says
August- has Jacob been killed?
Brandish- he has been taken prisoner.

That is concrete proof that Natsu spell isn't capable of killing a spriggan 12. You can say Neinhart has poor durability but it is stated multiple times that the 12 are equal. Natsu noticed that Brandish MP was a little less than August so that proves my point.

"Cema won't kill Natsu but Natsu roar could"

Natsus roar only burnt burnt bluenotestinger. http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/423/11
Natsu King roar killed fodder so don't bring that up.

Jellal used Cema against the OS, it was a 1v6 remember that. And he went in that fight with the intent to recruit them not kill him.

Cema is a meteor that falls from the sky that an AOE as Laxus nuke or a dragons roar.
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/401/13
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/414/17
obviously damage output from dragons is greater than Jellals Cema but you get the AOE.

Natsu showed ZERO speed feats this arc. So at this point Jellal is way faster if he was capable of a 1v6.

Jellal wins.
I don't think you get the difference between what Jellal did when he attacked Neinhart vs what Natsu did when he attacked Jacob seriously. Jellal had the intent to kill Neinhart, so he didn't hold back and threw a lot into that Grand Chariot to take Neinhart out, spending what would be close to a minute charging it up. Natsu on the other hand used a powerful attack instantaneously against Jacob with the intention to just defeat Jacob, not kill him. From this, you can see that Natsu wasn't going all out to kill a guy like Jellal was, hence Natsu was still holding back a bit.

Concrete proof he isn't capable of killing one? Why would he of killed Jacob when he had no intention to? Zeref literally said in Chapter 462 that Fairy Tail won't kill their enemies, so why do you assume they can't kill them when they haven't actually gone out and tried to kill them? Its quite an absurd assumption from you.

I'm pretty sure no one said Jellal would be killed by a roar, so you're misreading posts if you think that is the case. What has been said is that Jellal could be defeated by a Flame Dragon King's Roar from FDKM Natsu, but defeat =/= kill.

Natsu has shown Zero speed feats this arc? The only speed feat Jellal has shown this arc is how quickly he got taken out by Neinhart's explosion. Jellal hasn't shown any improvement in his speed, so what is to say he can now outspeed Natsu when we've seen Natsu has the ability to outspeed him previously using Dragon Force? Its another baselsss statement there from you.

The AoE is mainly heat-based from what we've seen of Sema, and as Natsu pointed out with the August encounter, he can negate heat-based attacks. Adding to this, we've already discussed that Natsu can simply destroy Sema so it is essentially useless in this fight as long as Natsu has a way to destroy it, which he does.

Again, Natsu can defeat Jellal with a few strong attacks (a few punches and spells) in FDKM or DF and Jellal would be taken out from what we've seen of Jellal's durability. Therefore, Natsu would win when Jellal leaves himself wide open when it comes to using strong attacks and he can only use weaker spells fast which won't effect Natsu that much.

Woodenstool

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't think you get the difference between what Jellal did when he attacked Neinhart vs what Natsu did when he attacked Jacob seriously. Jellal had the intent to kill Neinhart, so he didn't hold back and threw a lot into that Grand Chariot to take Neinhart out, spending what would be close to a minute charging it up. Natsu on the other hand used a powerful attack instantaneously against Jacob with the intention to just defeat Jacob, not kill him. From this, you can see that Natsu wasn't going all out to kill a guy like Jellal was, hence Natsu was still holding back a bit.

Concrete proof he isn't capable of killing one? Why would he of killed Jacob when he had no intention to? Zeref literally said in Chapter 462 that Fairy Tail won't kill their enemies, so why do you assume they can't kill them when they haven't actually gone out and tried to kill them? Its quite an absurd assumption from you.

I'm pretty sure no one said Jellal would be killed by a roar, so you're misreading posts if you think that is the case. What has been said is that Jellal could be defeated by a Flame Dragon King's Roar from FDKM Natsu, but defeat =/= kill.

Natsu has shown Zero speed feats this arc? The only speed feat Jellal has shown this arc is how quickly he got taken out by Neinhart's explosion. Jellal hasn't shown any improvement in his speed, so what is to say he can now outspeed Natsu when we've seen Natsu has the ability to outspeed him previously using Dragon Force? Its another baselsss statement there from you.

The AoE is mainly heat-based from what we've seen of Sema, and as Natsu pointed out with the August encounter, he can negate heat-based attacks. Adding to this, we've already discussed that Natsu can simply destroy Sema so it is essentially useless in this fight as long as Natsu has a way to destroy it, which he does.

Again, Natsu can defeat Jellal with a few strong attacks (a few punches and spells) in FDKM or DF and Jellal would be taken out from what we've seen of Jellal's durability. Therefore, Natsu would win when Jellal leaves himself wide open when it comes to using strong attacks and he can only use weaker spells fast which won't effect Natsu that much.
Show me manga scans of Jellals' spell being charged for a minute.

Show me scans of Jellal having the intent of killing Neinhart.

Natsu had to use his strongest attack to put down a spriggan and not kill him. How was Natsu "holding back" when everyone says he wasnt going all out because he was inside of the guild?

How was he holding back when he had to use his power up?

Show me scans of Cema needing Jellal to be stationary. Natsu would have to shoot up in the air with his roar to destroy it. Jellal can kill him right then and there.

Natsu is not faster than Meteor. In dragon force, he was faster by a little bid. Natsu can't enter dragon force at will, there is no proof that he can. Just because Wendy can, doesn't mean Natsu can, you're just speculating at that point.

Natsu and Jellal both increased so Jellal in meteor is still faster. He do his star spells and blitz him.

And all Jellal has to do is seal Natsu to the ground like he did with the OS and drop Cema.

Jellal wins. Oh and how did he win against God Serna when he can eat his flames?

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Show me manga scans of Jellals' spell being charged for a minute.

Show me scans of Jellal having the intent of killing Neinhart.

Natsu had to use his strongest attack to put down a spriggan and not kill him. How was Natsu "holding back" when everyone says he wasnt going all out because he was inside of the guild?

How was he holding back when he had to use his power up?

Show me scans of Cema needing Jellal to be stationary. Natsu would have to shoot up in the air with his roar to destroy it. Jellal can kill him right then and there.

Natsu is not faster than Meteor. In dragon force, he was faster by a little bid. Natsu can't enter dragon force at will, there is no proof that he can. Just because Wendy can, doesn't mean Natsu can, you're just speculating at that point.

Natsu and Jellal both increased so Jellal in meteor is still faster. He do his star spells and blitz him.

And all Jellal has to do is seal Natsu to the ground like he did with the OS and drop Cema.

Jellal wins. Oh and how did he win against God Serna when he can eat his flames?
Chapter 483 is where he is was charging it for a fair amount of time. And you literally pointed out that he had the intent to kill with the sin comment, and that is very clear that he did have the intent to kill. Denying it now after you pointed it out is just messing your arguments up.

Again, as I said previously, Jellal had the intent to kill Neinhart so he put a lot into that Grand Chariot he used against Neinhart. While Natsu was serious when attacking Jacob, he still didn't try to kill him hence he could've put even more into the attack if he did want to kill him and then attack Jacob even further if the need be. This was my point about killing their opponents, so hopefully you can see where I'm coming from.

Both times Jellal has used Sema, he's been stationary, sustaining specific hand movements whilst casting it. While he could probably do it in the air, he might still need to be stationary, or moving slow to get the movements off properly, as we've seen he has to concentrate on the spell or he can't cast it, as demonstrated when Meredy and Ultear messed with his casting of Sema in the GMG.

Again, you just admitted Natsu is faster than Jellal in DF, so how can you still claim Jellal is faster when in the paragraph before you acknowledged Natsu is faster in DF. Natsu can't activate DF at will? Have you read the tournament's rules and restrictions? Anything a mage has shown they can use in this tournament, so Natsu can will it. To add to that, he willed it in Tartarus so your argument there is mooted.

Jellal didn't seal the OS to the ground at all, and you've got no evidence of that ever happening. Show me proof it happened, or otherwise its yet another baseless statement from you.

Woodenstool

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Chapter 483 is where he is was charging it for a fair amount of time. And you literally pointed out that he had the intent to kill with the sin comment, and that is very clear that he did have the intent to kill. Denying it now after you pointed it out is just messing your arguments up.

Again, as I said previously, Jellal had the intent to kill Neinhart so he put a lot into that Grand Chariot he used against Neinhart. While Natsu was serious when attacking Jacob, he still didn't try to kill him hence he could've put even more into the attack if he did want to kill him and then attack Jacob even further if the need be. This was my point about killing their opponents, so hopefully you can see where I'm coming from.

Both times Jellal has used Sema, he's been stationary, sustaining specific hand movements whilst casting it. While he could probably do it in the air, he might still need to be stationary, or moving slow to get the movements off properly, as we've seen he has to concentrate on the spell or he can't cast it, as demonstrated when Meredy and Ultear messed with his casting of Sema in the GMG.

Again, you just admitted Natsu is faster than Jellal in DF, so how can you still claim Jellal is faster when in the paragraph before you acknowledged Natsu is faster in DF. Natsu can't activate DF at will? Have you read the tournament's rules and restrictions? Anything a mage has shown they can use in this tournament, so Natsu can will it. To add to that, he willed it in Tartarus so your argument there is mooted.

Jellal didn't seal the OS to the ground at all, and you've got no evidence of that ever happening. Show me proof it happened, or otherwise its yet another baseless statement from you.
I'm arguing with the guy who said God Serna can't eat Natsus flames but ok.

Natsu saw Gray all F*cked up, that is why he entered dragon force. It's like any other anime transformation, an emotional attachment. Natsu can't just be like "1,2,3 dragon force".

Quit dodging my questions, HOW WAS NATSU HOLDING BACK WHEN HE HAD TO ENTER HIS NEW POWER UP?

HOW WAS HE HOLDING BACK WHEN HE WAS OUTSIDE?

Idc about tourament rules, if Natsu could just use DF at will Jellal still survived the first time. Dragon force uses tons of energy so even he did use it, he would be tired. Jellal would be beaten but still strong enough to get back up and f*ck up Natsu.

Jellal went with the intent of killing Neinhart but with his basic spell.

Natsu use god tier attack
Jellal use tier 1 attack

I'm sure you can figure which is a better feat. And I doubt Natsu can use Demo fist can just run toward him.

The God of war wasn't moving.

I'm get scientific up on this. Natsu and Jacob are in mid air, you cannot move faster than gravity pushing you down. PLOT put Natsu directly above Jacob who was less than 3 feet apart. Yes they were moving but Natsu was positioned directly ABOVE HIM.

Jellal and Natsu would be on flat terrain. Do you think Natsu can just run around chasing Jellal in meteor in the sky with a big ball fire/Demo first?

Last edited by a moderator:

Boomburst

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm arguing with the guy who said God Serna can't eat Natsus flames but ok.

Natsu saw Gray all F*cked up, that is why he entered dragon force. It's like any other anime transformation, an emotional attachment. Natsu can't just be like "1,2,3 dragon force".

Quit dodging my questions, HOW WAS NATSU HOLDING BACK WHEN HE HAD TO ENTER HIS NEW POWER UP?

HOW WAS HE HOLDING BACK WHEN HE WAS OUTSIDE?

Idc about tourament rules, if Natsu could just use DF at will Jellal still survived the first time. Dragon force uses tons of energy so even he did use it, he would be tired. Jellal would be beaten but still strong enough to get back up and f*ck up Natsu.

Jellal went with the intent of killing Neinhart but with his basic spell.

Natsu use god tier attack
Jellal use tier 1 attack

I'm sure you can figure which is a better feat. And I doubt Natsu can use Demo fist can just run toward him.

The God of war wasn't moving.

I'm get scientific up on this. Natsu and Jacob are in mid air, you cannot move faster than gravity pushing you down. PLOT put Natsu directly above Jacob who was less than 3 feet apart. Yes they were moving but Natsu was positioned directly ABOVE HIM.

Jellal and Natsu would be on flat terrain. Do you think Natsu can just run around chasing Jellal in meteor in the sky with a big ball fire/Demo first?
Um yes you can definitely move faster than gravity pushing you down, for example the fight between Fairy Tail and Hades when they did that combo attack thing.

Orgastthemage

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Then whats stopping Jellal from stopping Natsu's spell. He certainly has spells that can negate or at least stop FDK's roar.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
When the heck did Jellal have telekinesis or gravity? Did I miss a chapter bcs he's never used that stuff in battle.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Then whats stopping Jellal from stopping Natsu's spell. He certainly has spells that can negate or at least stop FDK's roar.
What spell is that? All is good spells take charge time.

Status
Not open for further replies.