Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 213 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 213 - Spoilers & Discussion

lexx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I have to add that the pacing/timing on all of this is really strange, writing-wise. Sukuna manifesting like this would've been an expected event about 5 seconds before they unsealed Gojo or something, but right now is a basically super random timing. Why now, is the big question. Is it that the new rule to allow players to exit the colonies was added? Technically Sukuna could've manifested, killed like 5 sorcerers at once and had enough points for the rule. How is this particularly connected to Megumi's sister?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yuji is incredibly resilient, and it's certainly not the first time he's taken damage like this.
Last time he took damage like that was when he died and Sukuna cut their binding vow. And TBH, the finger bearer that killed Yuji didn't do anywhere near the kind of damage that Sukuna just unleashed.

Senoirmeow

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hype. Wish I didn’t see spoilers now smh.
Reading more spoilers maybe it’ll finally be a piece of fiction (that I enjoy) where evil actually prevails.
The trope of the good guys always winning is too predictable.

Aeneas

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I have to add that the pacing/timing on all of this is really strange, writing-wise.
The thing that sticks out for me the most is how much emphasis Gege wanted to put on Kurusu's feelings toward Megumi, but he only introduced it a couple of chapters ago.

Like... huh?

Though at this point I've realized that as long as something is considered hype/peak/kino/raw, most don't care about the actual writing/plotting/narrative.

Neala897

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
The thing that sticks out for me the most is how much emphasis Gege wanted to put on Kurusu's feelings toward Megumi, but he only introduced it a couple of chapters ago.

Like... huh?
Ever since manga entered CG logic of plot progression waved sayonara

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I have to add that the pacing/timing on all of this is really strange, writing-wise. Sukuna manifesting like this would've been an expected event about 5 seconds before they unsealed Gojo or something, but right now is a basically super random timing. Why now, is the big question. Is it that the new rule to allow players to exit the colonies was added? Technically Sukuna could've manifested, killed like 5 sorcerers at once and had enough points for the rule. How is this particularly connected to Megumi's sister?
At this point, considering how many competitors want to face Sukuna (Kashimo and the entity that owns Tsumiki) and who can now move freely around the colonies, she says that the answer is obvious.

Last time he took damage like that was when he died

Like... huh?
Like what ?

What are you trying to say ?

Ever since manga entered CG logic of plot progression waved sayonara
Maybe explain.

ShadowSJG

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
So I was wondering for the inner sukuna at the start, is that him inside Yuji or inside Megumi?

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy

ShadowSJG

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Sukuna's original appearance bears similarities to Yuji.
Inner Sukuna just resembles him when he takes over Yuji
Also isn't that panel at the start a flashback when he plans to posses Megumi

Aeneas

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Like what ?

Just FYI, when your first language isn't English, snarky comments don't come across too well.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Inner Sukuna just resembles him when he takes over Yuji

Not surprisingly, many believe that Yuji was created precisely to act as a container for Sukuna.

Athrin

Reaction score
Country
United States
We know Kurusu see Megumi as her savior, so that explains why she so willingly went to him, but so far I don't see how Sukuna possibly knows this. Calling the chapter another part in the Cursed Womb case - seems like the we were talking about Yuji the entire time. I guess if there is any time to show why he's "special," it's now.

ShadowSJG

Reaction score
Country
Canada

Not surprisingly, many believe that Yuji was created precisely to act as a container for Sukuna.
I know but I meant inside
also isn't that panel
This could be a flashback from when Sukuna first formed an interest in Megumi. Iirc, in this panel he's talking about why he couldn't just jump ship from Yuji and take over Megumi immediately.

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
At this point, considering how many competitors want to face Sukuna (Kashimo and the entity that owns Tsumiki) and who can now move freely around the colonies, she says that the answer is obvious.

Like what ?

Maybe explain.
Didn't punch through his core. Just sent him rocketing. You *see* Sukuna's arm penetrating Yuji's core in the spoilers.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Didn't punch through his core. Just sent him rocketing. You *see* Sukuna's arm penetrating Yuji's core in the spoilers.

I do not think so.

He just makes him fly.

Migi_0

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
I personally believe that choosing to manifest Sukuna at this moment is better than at the moment Gojo is free because it makes the things more complicated for the protagonists. If you think about it, if Gojo were there, he probably would have killed Sukuna even if that means killing his own student, after all, if he already killed his best friend, I don't think he would have hesitated about killing Megumi.
Furthermore I consider that this situation could lead up to interesting plotlines.

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Gege really love to kill female characters. :derp

animeangryfan4

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
urgh, this gives me an ulcear in the stomach. Guess this is the final confirmation that only despair is suppose to win in this manga. Such absolute bull. naw, need to stay away from this from now on. its obvious anyway that Sukuna will keep winning anyway, such absolute BS.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Gege really love to kill female characters. :derp
Kill?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

urgh, this gives me an ulcear in the stomach. Guess this is the final confirmation that only despair is suppose to win in this manga. Such absolute bull. naw, need to stay away from this from now on. its obvious anyway that Sukuna will keep winning anyway, such absolute BS.
Sukuna are at least a hundred chapters that does nothing, do we want to give him a minimum role?