Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 213 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 213 - Spoilers & Discussion

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I'm not sure what you're on about - Sukuna at 15 fingers is, based on both portrayal and feats, considerably more powerful than Yuta. I'm not even talking about the current Sukuna with Megumi's Ten Shadows, who is even stronger.
I wouldn't bet on it, remember that Yuta hasn't been serious yet, and Yuji is counting on him in case Sukuna should return....

Based on portrayal alone, Yuta is likely around Kenjaku's level (and according to Maki, even that is questionable at this point, considering how Kenjaku performed against Yuki). Akutami noted that this very same Kenjaku would not have an easy time against the likes of Jogo and Mahito, because of which exact reason he waited until Mahito was weakened by Yuji in order to absorb him.
Now, the same Jogo that would be a relatively problematic fight for Kenjaku, was absolutely washed and toyed with by a 15-Finger Sukuna in Yuji's body.
Sorry, but from what we've seen thus far, Yuta is not even remotely on the same ballpark as Gojo and Sukuna.
Remember that Kenjaku himself belittles Yuta.

And Yuta considers Hakari superior to him under the right conditions, and Maki denies that.

And Geto in the prequel was convinced that with Rika he could defeat Gojo.

The characters don't have the truth in their pocket.

I would tend to trust Yuji's judgment more.

Also keep in mind that Sukuna himself will certainly not be satisfied with the strength he has achieved, but will want more

There's no reason now why he should say "Okay, I'm fine, thank you and goodbye"

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I wouldn't bet on it, remember that Yuta hasn't been serious yet, and Yuji is counting on him in case Sukuna should return....

Remember that Kenjaku himself belittles Yuta.

And Yuta considers Hakari superior to him under the right conditions, and Maki denies that.

And Geto in the prequel was convinced that with Rika he could defeat Gojo.

The characters don't have the truth in their pocket.

I would tend to trust Yuji's judgment more.

Also keep in mind that Sukuna himself will certainly not be satisfied with the strength he has achieved, but will want more

There's no reason now why he should say "Okay, I'm fine, thank you and goodbye"
Well sure, Yuta hasn't shown all he can do, but neither has Sukuna. Thing is, Yuta's biggest disadvantage is being limited to using his full power for 5 minutes, whereas Sukuna has access to all of his previous abilities, plus an amplified Ten Shadows.
Again, based on what we've seen and can infer from the story, the odds are heavily in Sukuna's favor. To claim that he has no chance against Yuta is taking it too far, especially when the Sendai battle royale wasn't exactly a walk in the park for Yuta.

I'm not taking any character's words at face value, but rather the most logical outcome from what's been revealed to us from Akutami.
From a plot perspective, Gojo was the only entity capable of completely foiling the villains' plans, to the point they cowered in fear and took no initiative in anything until he was sealed away. This is not the case with Yuta, who has become more of a strong participant in the story as opposed to someone who is so powerful that he acts as a deterrent.

Last edited:

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Agree. If Yuta was not limited to the 5min limit, or if he still had access to the full might of Rika’s curse, then I can see him stand against Sukuna. Based on his current feats and how Sukuna trashed Jogo, I genuinely believe Yuta is nowhere near Sukuna

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Agree. If Yuta was not limited to the 5min limit, or if he still had access to the full might of Rika’s curse, then I can see him stand against Sukuna. Based on his current feats and how Sukuna trashed Jogo, I genuinely believe Yuta is nowhere near Sukuna
His current feats don't make much text, remember that against Ryu and Uro he held back because he didn't want to kill them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Out

lexx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
So...anyone want to speculate on the outcome for Yuji?
  1. He dead bro
  2. Not dead but grievously wounded and now powerless.
  3. Awakens his own cursed technique thanks to no longer spending most of his energy suppressing Sukuna
  4. Awakens a stupidly OP heavenly restriction power-up thanks to Sukuna being ripped out of him.
Taking all bets!

nfinitfx

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Do you all want to know how Yuji will get the power-up?

Remember that comedian that can turn anything he finds funny into reality, that can be the most OP power out of the entire manga.

Here's what's going to happen. After lot's of fight, the comedian think it'd be funny to turn Yuji into someone invincible.

Yuji overwhelms both Sakuna and Kenjaku at the same time, and unlock gojo's seal with a flick of his finger, then teach Gojo who is the real sensei.

If the above happens, some people may say it's not a real plot, but the author's intention would be to let people know anything can happen...

bestjay912

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well sure, Yuta hasn't shown all he can do, but neither has Sukuna. Thing is, Yuta's biggest disadvantage is being limited to using his full power for 5 minutes, whereas Sukuna has access to all of his previous abilities, plus an amplified Ten Shadows.
Again, based on what we've seen and can infer from the story, the odds are heavily in Sukuna's favor. To claim that he has no chance against Yuta is taking it too far, especially when the Sendai battle royale wasn't exactly a walk in the park for Yuta.

I'm not taking any character's words at face value, but rather the most logical outcome from what's been revealed to us from Akutami.
From a plot perspective, Gojo was the only entity capable of completely foiling the villains' plans, to the point they cowered in fear and took no initiative in anything until he was sealed away. This is not the case with Yuta, who has become more of a strong participant in the story as opposed to someone who is so powerful that he acts as a deterrent.
Remember at the beginning of the manga Gogo states that Yuta is potentially stronger than him, so it wouldn't be a stretch to say that Yuta could probably defeat Megami Sunkuna and possessed Geto. I hope that Yuji gains access to Sukuna's old abilities since they have cohabitated for a long time (over a year) and he's progressed in learning how to use CE.

Last edited:

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Remember at the beginning of the manga Gogo states that Yuta is potentially stronger than him, so it wouldn't be a stretch to say that Yuta could probably defeat Megami Sunkuna and possessed Geto. I hope that Yuji gains access to Sukuna's old abilities since they have cohabitated for a long time (over a year) and he's progressed in learning how to use CE.
Where did Gojo state Yuta is potentially stronger than him? He didn't, because Gojo is much stronger in every way.
Gojo said that Yuta has the potential to surpass him, but that's it. He's said that for multiple other characters as well.

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Where did Gojo state Yuta is potentially stronger than him? He didn't, because Gojo is much stronger in every way.
Gojo said that Yuta has the potential to surpass him, but that's it. He's said that for multiple other characters as well.
Strictly speaking Yuta…may… have the capacity to temporarily surpass Gojo. Since he can combine copied techniques, Yuta can potentially do “Gojo plus something extra” for a time limited duration.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Strictly speaking Yuta…may… have the capacity to temporarily surpass Gojo. Since he can combine copied techniques, Yuta can potentially do “Gojo plus something extra” for a time limited duration.
It is hypothetically possible, but he lacks the Six Eyes, so at the very least, he's unable to replicate Satoru's feats with Limitless. He can combine other cursed techniques to surpass Gojo for 5 minutes, but it's hard to picture for me.

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
It is hypothetically possible, but he lacks the Six Eyes, so at the very least, he's unable to replicate Satoru's feats with Limitless. He can combine other cursed techniques to surpass Gojo for 5 minutes, but it's hard to picture for me.
We haven't seen him copy Gojo yet, but he's copied other people's seemingly unique cursed techniques, with simultaneous activation: he had a "mechamaru arm" and the Inuzumaki cursed speech going simultaneously during his previous fight.

Yuta's weaknesses are the fact that A: he's essentially a copy ninja, so surpassing the original is unlikely, and B: he's got a time limit, and C: while he's got massive cursed energy it's not unlimited like Gojo's.

Honestly Yuta was probably written into the plot to temporarily replace Gojo, whose invincibility was a challenge to deal with, plot-wise.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
We haven't seen him copy Gojo yet, but he's copied other people's seemingly unique cursed techniques, with simultaneous activation: he had a "mechamaru arm" and the Inuzumaki cursed speech going simultaneously during his previous fight.

Yuta's weaknesses are the fact that A: he's essentially a copy ninja, so surpassing the original is unlikely, and B: he's got a time limit, and C: while he's got massive cursed energy it's not unlimited like Gojo's.

Honestly Yuta was probably written into the plot to temporarily replace Gojo, whose invincibility was a challenge to deal with, plot-wise.
Thing is, Limitless is incredibly difficult to use, let alone utilize to anywhere near Satoru's level, if you do not have the Six Eyes. The latter is not a cursed technique, and therefore cannot be copied; that implies that Limitless on Yuta's hands is incredibly weak compared to Gojo's.

Yuta was more-so written into the story to give the good guys a chance, in my opinion. Based on both narrative, Kenjaku's words, and feats, Yuta has been unable to replicate anything Gojo could do.