Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 247 - Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 247 - Spoilers & Discussion

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there are more than 3 large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Avoid posting images not related to the chapter spoilers.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.
  • Failure to correctly format spoilers, will result in their deletion.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

[/img][/img]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

wthgege

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Sabertooth
FUCK YOU GREG
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

RAW

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Here's another character who can use the reverse technique....

Antonho

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Wait, is itadori copying or inheriting the CT of people close to him?

Last edited:

wthgege

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Sabertooth
I wont fall for that cliffhanger

Wait, is itadori copying or inheriting the CT of people close to him? Anyway, the fact that he's able to copy something that was interesting even to sukuna is massive.
Higuruma probably made some kind of binding vow to give his blade to Yuji as he was passing out, so yeah he inherited it. Not copying

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
An expected outcome. Yuji’s attempt here is bound to fail imo but curious to see what Gege will come up with

You know, Fraudkuna constantly talking shit about Yuji is bound to backfire on him. I know Gege is crazy, but I hope he isn’t crazy enough to make his MC die/not shine

papypopo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Sigh… i hope it’s gonna work but we all know sukuna can’t be take down easily like that and imo not that fast because where’s maki ? For what purpose everybody is there? In case it doesn’t work and it won’t.

Either it will actually won’t at all because yuji don’t inherit the CT itself but the cursed tools and thus he’s not the one who can apply death sentence, it’s Higuruma, some shit like that/or the cursed tool is gradually losing it’s effect since higu is not the one who is wielding it as we can guess by looking at the tool at the end of the chapter, it seems more tiny.
If Higu passed out, the tool is out.

At best he can be weakened by it or it’s reasonance with megumi soul can be weakened. Megumi might see the « light » again.

As i state two chapter ago in the forum, sukuna really need a chant to perform « world slashing ». My guess is that he also need to know the name of his opponent or need to spell it before he can proceed to the chant.

Last edited:

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I don't think anyone expected Higuruma to win, but at least for a sorcerer who's only been around for less than two months he's lasted way too long.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Sigh… i hope it’s gonna work but we all know sukuna can’t be take down easily like that and imo not that fast because where’s maki ? For what purpose everybody is there? In case it doesn’t work and it won’t.

Either it will actually won’t at all because yuji don’t inherit the CT itself but the cursed tools and thus he’s not the one who can apply death sentence, it’s Higuruma, some shit like that/or the cursed tool is gradually losing it’s effect since higu is not the one who wield it as we can guess by looking at the tool at the end of the chapter, it seems more tiny.
If Higu passed out, the tool is out.

At best he can be weakened by it or it’s reasonance with megumi soul can be weakened. Megumi might see the « light » again.

As i state two chapter ago in the forum, sukuna really need a chant to perform « world slashing ». My guess is that he also need to know the name of his opponent or need to spell it before he can proceed to the chant.
If Sukuna needs a chant to perform it, it makes Goatjo’s defeat even less logical…

papypopo

Reaction score
Country
France
If Sukuna needs a chant to perform it, it makes Goatjo’s defeat even less logical…
We don’t see what happened between chapter 235 and 236, it may have been offscreen like gojo death…..

Dr34d

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Have you already forgotten why chants are needed? it's specifically to amp techniques beyond normal or amp low output. I do not think Sukuna was running that low on cursed energy that he would need chants to pull off "world slice" against Gojo. We can also assume that this is why Gojo did not see it coming. Yes, his reverse cursed technique was slowing down but If we look back, it was like Sukuna was intentionally trying to use as little cursed energy as possible. Even Gojo commented that he didn't want Sukuna to get healed by Madoka dear. We can assume Sukuna refrained from doing that to reserve as much cursed energy as possible.

papypopo

Reaction score
Country
France
Have you already forgotten why chants are needed? it's specifically to amp techniques beyond normal or amp low output. I do not think Sukuna was running that low on cursed energy that he would need chants to pull off "world slice" against Gojo. We can also assume that this is why Gojo did not see it coming. Yes, his reverse cursed technique was slowing down but If we look back, it was like Sukuna was intentionally trying to use as little cursed energy as possible. Even Gojo commented that he didn't want Sukuna to get healed by Madoka dear. We can assume Sukuna refrained from doing that to reserve as much cursed energy as possible.
Really good point

Zetauno

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Higuruma my man, at the end he saw Yuji at the eyes again...

So, how did Yuji recover from those slashes? A combination of Ui Ui and Shoko? I don't think he can use RCT and in the last panel he looks very much healed.

I hate the fact that, 1) it will probably stay in a cliffhanger and we'll see Yuta or Hakari again, 2) that sword won't do a thing to Sukuna (he'll dodge), 3) Yuji added another trauma.

Dynamight

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I really love JJK but Gege writing is becoming so predictable. It’s a bit uncomfortable, we all knew lawyer boy was about to die, which make this chapter to me uninteresting. I did enjoy the blood technique and wondering if it came from Yuji or Choso. But I contemplated whether or not to continue the story or not because at this point, I feel like I know the outcome. I hope Yuji actually hits Sukuna with the sword. It’s obvious he won’t, so what happens next? Spin off to Yuta Or Maki?. I’m just hoping we get something I don’t predict.

nfinitfx

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
First panel of next chapter, Sakuna sits with Gojo in the airport, and ask is this it?

End of Arc. This makes it unpredictable.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
First panel of next chapter, Sakuna sits with Gojo in the airport, and ask is this it?

End of Arc. This makes it unpredictable.
No chance of that happening. We never saw Fraudkuna slip even once and it’s not going to happen here

Imagine Fraudkuna being last standing ? After all, there are these posts about how Gege it’s either one character that lives and rest die, or vice versa. Not sure to what extent that is true but never say never with Gege

Bradhimself

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Yuuji in battle, healed. I think we are finally seeing Sukuna's CTs used by Yuuji as Gojo foreshadowed in the beginning. Whatever the hell Kenjaku did to Yuuji that made him the vessel he is, will come into play too.

I think after Yuuji has some sort of moment, Kenjaku makes his move and joins the battle. Sukuna fighting to crush Yuuji and Kenjaku trying to take back his creation.

Battle Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Can we switch to Yuta conversating with already dead Kenjaku showing his plan?

Gaku

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
I think after Yuuji has some sort of moment, Kenjaku makes his move and joins the battle. Sukuna fighting to crush Yuuji and Kenjaku trying to take back his creation.
Kenjaku is out, he was beheaded last time we saw him

Also he never cared much for Itadori he admited quite a few times that he was just a "container/vessel" for Sukuna