Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 247 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 247 - Spoilers & Discussion

papypopo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Chapter drop tomorrow?

Antonho

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Beginning to think Sukuna is genuine when he says there is nothing interesting about Yuji.
I am not well versed on JJK, but from my understanding, Yuji only has the ability to control cursed energy for the most part to perform physical attacks and nothing more, it's just an enhancement of his physical prowess.

Unlike his peers, he has no innate technique or inherited techniques, so he's literally a bore to Sukuna who doesn't find him interesting to fight in anyway. Fighting Yuji is a 1 dimensional task, there's nothing to really take into consideration other than that.

I imagine once Yuji has some innate techniques, he will find him interesting. We all know how any fight with Yuji goes, just punch the enemy until he wins purely with cqc abilities, other than that, there's no Judgement sword, nothing remotely interesting to consider when fighting against Yuji.

Hakari, Higurama, Gojo, Jogo.... they all have something special about them other than just kicking and punching, they have abilities that Sukuna found interesting or thought was worth challenging, Yuji dosen't seem to have any of these.
I know little about the powers in the series, still have no understanding of Gojo's loss to Sukuna, but the show is great so far.
That's probably not why Sukuna find yuji boring. Yuji have some of the most insane potential but he just doesn't really care about any of that. All he wants to do right now is to defeat sukuna, which means that even if he obtain enough strenght to do it, he'll probably won't keep pursuing more strenght after their fight to push himself and jujutsu sorcery to it's limits. I think sukuna is interested in people that have potential and MAYBE can awaken the desire to abandon all of their restraints and laws to just go all out. It's like he's seeking people that he can push foward to that path, but Yuji doesn't feel like he will ever be interested in it regardless of his insane potential.

Migi_0

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Knowing Gege, Sukuna probably will be save either Higuruma's sword not gonna work because when the user dies the sword lost its effect or Sukuna will use domain amplification to reduce its damage or whatever other thing Gege pull out. The impressive thing will be is the sword, at least could do some critical damage to him or if Sukuna will Just continue to overwhelm the sorcerers like they were nothing.

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Knowing Gege, Sukuna probably will be save either Higuruma's sword not gonna work because when the user dies the sword lost its effect or Sukuna will use domain amplification to reduce its damage or whatever other thing Gege pull out. The impressive thing will be is the sword, at least could do some critical damage to him or if Sukuna will Just continue to overwhelm the sorcerers like they were nothing.
It's kind of annoying when shonen authors do these misdirection cliffhangers. We all know the big bad's not going to instantly get jobbed by the MC using someone else's weapon, when it's not even the climax yet.

But who knows, maybe Gege will troll us and have Kenjaku forcibly fuse with Sukuna or some shit like that, none of us were expecting Kenny to suddenly, cleanly lose to Okkotsu either.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I imagine that now Yuji will use what he has learned in this month of training.

Antonho

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
It's kind of annoying when shonen authors do these misdirection cliffhangers. We all know the big bad's not going to instantly get jobbed by the MC using someone else's weapon, when it's not even the climax yet.

But who knows, maybe Gege will troll us and have Kenjaku forcibly fuse with Sukuna or some shit like that, none of us were expecting Kenny to suddenly, cleanly lose to Okkotsu either.
I mean, the sword isn't even looking the same in Yuji hands, so its likely that the effects are diminished

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I mean, the sword isn't even looking the same in Yuji hands, so its likely that the effects are diminished
Uncertain there, the sword itself was this tiny little cross which extends and becomes an energy sword. It's pretty similar to the whole "Quincy Cross" thing from Bleach. The last panel possibly shows the energy starting to project outward, so I'd say it's too soon to say "badass tool but Yuji can't use it effectively".

nfinitfx

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Any chapter this week?

Senoirmeow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any chapter this week?
No - I could be wrong.
But I think we got JJK chapter before new years. When we were supposed to get the first weekend on Jan. Next WSJ chapters release next week.

Bradhimself

Reaction score
Country
Australia
It will most likely hit and damage him but yeah, you're right it will be diminished.

Dr34d

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Funny thought, what if Sukuna has a maximum technique?

papypopo

Reaction score
Country
France
Funny thought, what if Sukuna has a maximum technique?
Could but if he has, and if it’s related to cleave or dismantle why didn’t he used that against Gojo?
At least it may be the world cutting slash.

Last edited:

Battle Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
He has some ace cause on his fight with Jogo, he said that he doesn't say what CT he had...

papypopo

Reaction score
Country
France
He has some ace cause on his fight with Jogo, he said that he doesn't say what CT he had...
yeah i know, and we are waiting for it. On reddit some people talk about a cooking related CT. There is also that theory about his tattoos who are stolen CT.

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
yeah i know, and we are waiting for it. On reddit some people talk about a cooking related CT. There is also that theory about his tattoos who are stolen CT.
I've wondered about a cooking-themed CT for a long time now. Malevolent Shrine, his domain, has some alternate translates which means demonic kitchen or something right? He's got two kinds of knife techninques, plus fire.

//TBH, Fushigoro's was the most interesting set of CT, and what a monumental waste of potential that turned out to be.

Dr34d

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
I've wondered about a cooking-themed CT for a long time now. Malevolent Shrine, his domain, has some alternate translates which means demonic kitchen or something right? He's got two kinds of knife techninques, plus fire.

//TBH, Fushigoro's was the most interesting set of CT, and what a monumental waste of potential that turned out to be.
It may have something to do with eating. You cook, you eat. He also had two mouths 😳

I have to agree about Fushiguro. I am satisfied with what we got but I can only imagine what more he could have done. His complete domain expansion for example should be a world of shadows. I think it is the best and most versatile CT in the verse. Electricity, poison, water, shadows, reverse cursed technique, infinite multiplication (rabbit escape), adaptation, flight, tracking, and many more; it just had so much!

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy

Dr34d

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Ma

We don't even know what his technique is
That does not stop us from speculating right?