Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 247 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 247 - Spoilers & Discussion

papypopo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
It may have something to do with eating. You cook, you eat. He also had two mouths 😳

I have to agree about Fushiguro. I am satisfied with what we got but I can only imagine what more he could have done. His complete domain expansion for example should be a world of shadows. I think it is the best and most versatile CT in the verse. Electricity, poison, water, shadows, reverse cursed technique, infinite multiplication (rabbit escape), adaptation, flight, tracking, and many more; it just had so much!
Maybe he will get his shadows back? Im thinking that sukuna don’t use the full potential of the CT itself. He know about Maho, and in a sense only try to used him as much as possible. Megumi was able to fully grasp the potential of each shikigamis in his possession, he just doesn’t have enough output and powers to use them all. He develop the well of unknow abyss, he can fuse his shikigamis without destroying them first plus his DE. I think he himself have much more possibility than sukuna’s to handle his CT

I also think that we might see a last combination of shikigamis that we never seen before if he can use his CT again
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Next spoilers in 2 days, i can’t wait 4real!!!

Battle Wolf

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The One Pice Variety Show almost showed too much during an interview with Junya Fukuda, editor of the Jujutsu Kaisen manga. The professional was in the middle of editing the next chapters of the manga and revealed that something surprising is going to happen.

The Jujutsu Kaisen manga is heading towards its final moments and it seems that the great villain is far from being defeated, as well as a happy ending for the story. Junya Fukuda revealed to the Japanese program that the next two chapters promise "something crazy and shocking."

As Fukuda was in the middle of editing, the One Piece Varity Show host was able to see this moment firsthand, but the image was blurred for broadcast. It's difficult to say what the next chapters have in store, the most hopeful fans are waiting for the return of an important character.

RatibTM

Reaction score
Country
United States
My bet is on Kenjaku taking Yuta's body.

papypopo

Reaction score
Country
France
The One Pice Variety Show almost showed too much during an interview with Junya Fukuda, editor of the Jujutsu Kaisen manga. The professional was in the middle of editing the next chapters of the manga and revealed that something surprising is going to happen.

The Jujutsu Kaisen manga is heading towards its final moments and it seems that the great villain is far from being defeated, as well as a happy ending for the story. Junya Fukuda revealed to the Japanese program that the next two chapters promise "something crazy and shocking."

As Fukuda was in the middle of editing, the One Piece Varity Show host was able to see this moment firsthand, but the image was blurred for broadcast. It's difficult to say what the next chapters have in store, the most hopeful fans are waiting for the return of an important character.
i saw it on twitter (X) and yeah, but jjk won’t end within a year at least.

yuji’s DE

Battle Wolf

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Gege already said that this will be the last year

Dynamight

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Yuji dies or he kills Megumi’s soul with the executioner sword or a character we all love shares a gruesome death or something that makes us readers feel hopeless. It’s gonna be something fucked up. I think all JJK readers knew we weren’t getting a happy ending. So at this point, it’s more about how much heartbreak will we all share as readers before the ending.