Voting Round 2 - Levi Ackerman vs. Marian Cross | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Levi Ackerman vs. Marian Cross

Who wins?

• Levi Ackerman

• Marian Cross

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
This thread has been very active and entertaining. Congrats, both of you! Good campaigners and good husbandos. And a nice amount of salt! Could it get more difficult? That's why I had decided not to vote for any of them, but now I feel a urge to vote...tomorrow...still not 100% sure today...
But... Im not salty, :hmphUber-kun is the only one who keeps sending me some salt beams as if i were an evil spirit !

it feels like it's made for somebody who is shouldering a lot of burden, yet continues to push through and endures...is that what it is @Erinyes ?
"Somebody who is shouldering a burden"... i see... nice try !
you mean somebody adorable & who has suffered so much, in other words somebody like Levi :arf

Juviii

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
But... Im not salty, :hmphUber-kun is the only one who keeps sending me some salt beams as if i were an evil spirit !
The salt part was actually a compliment. Don't deny the salt, embrace it! Salt is good!
I'll be waiting with :popcorn...

uberfayt

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind

I would never do that...me of all people :biblethump...calling my smooth sprinkling

salt beams ???...I'm hurt !! :emocat

that beautiful song is playing for me now! expressing my feelings as I shoulder all the blame and salt you're putting on me Erin-chan :babyrage
(plus this guy
, who keeps haunting me every night... ) :feelsbadman

Also, you should probably thank Levi for cleaning the salt that you've poured :noworry

"Somebody who is shouldering a burden"... i see... nice try !
you mean somebody adorable & who has suffered so much, in other words somebody like Levi :arf
Wait wha...Oh yes! that's tootally what I meant...ha...!! :notrust but you know what, that's actually quite a good observation :D...

And hey, you still didn't say anything about Marian's "girl" :eyeroll... well ? :hurr

Last edited:

Lomahongva

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Cross forever!!! :hearts:verily And... no, Erin-chan hasn't bribed me... yet :derp

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Both uberfayt and Erin did a good job at promotion(HxH fans clash, tragic :emocat). When I think about Marian being a drinker and smoker it really doesn't make me want to vote for him but I feel like I would get along with him better than with Levi.

So, Marian gets my vote, sorry uber :feelsbadman.

uberfayt

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Both uberfayt and Erin did a good job at promotion(HxH fans clash, tragic :emocat). When I think about Marian being a drinker and smoker it really doesn't make me want to vote for him but I feel like I would get along with him better than with Levi.

So, Marian gets my vote, sorry uber :feelsbadman.
That's a fair point I guess...Levi does lack humour after all...but Marian will make you crossdress, you ok with that ? :derp (edit: just realized I made a pun with Marian's name :gwah)

You know I originally wanted to nominate Leoreo ^^ but I don't think it would've turned out as funny a campaign as with Levi :verily

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.