\m/ THE METAL THREAD!!! \m/ | Page 15 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

\m/ THE METAL THREAD!!! \m/

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Mason sucks now...he needs a gas tank just to breathe on stage and music is poor.
i rember the days of good manson songs...Long Road Out Hell,Nobodies and (s)aint.

conn-man

Reaction score
Country
United States
Any one heard the new beneath the massacre ep?

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXURVYtkApU

The singer's voice is incredibly versatile and unique. They released their second album mere days ago and I strongly recommend checking them out.
Wow thats pretty unique, never head Japanese Death Metal like that. The Screaming is pretty sick and their regular vocals are distinctly Japanese sounding so its a really interesting contrast between those two. I may actually look into them myself since its very unique for me and they don't sound too bad so far :amuse.

Dilandau

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Northern Ireland
@Arrogance: -Oz- are really quite unique and it's that which makes them so incredible in my opinion. Some of their lighter songs are really quite soothing while their meatier, heavier work is great too. If you're going to give them a good listen be sure to check out "Mirror" and "Pressed Flower" or "Enmity" to truly appreciate their versatility.

The only other Japanese band that can truly be classed as metal that I like is Deathgaze.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRbONDWjk4s

Arrogance

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
@Arrogance: -Oz- are really quite unique and it's that which makes them so incredible in my opinion. Some of their lighter songs are really quite soothing while their meatier, heavier work is great too. If you're going to give them a good listen be sure to check out "Mirror" and "Pressed Flower" or "Enmity" to truly appreciate their versatility.

The only other Japanese band that can truly be classed as metal that I like is Deathgaze.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRbONDWjk4s
Yea, I'll definitely give it a look because its not something I'm personally too familiar with so I want to give a listen to it to see what its like. Very used to Scandanavian and American Metal for the most part and haven't really heard any Asian Metal bands like that before.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Germany
System of a Down concerts announced!
Jun. 02 - Milan, Italy - Milan Fiera Arena
Jun. 04 - Nürnberg, Germany - Rock im Park
Jun. 05 - Nürburgring, Germany - Rock am Ring
Jun. 06 - Paris, France - Omnisports de Bercy
Jun. 09 - Interlaken, Switzerland - Greenfield
Jun. 11 - Castle Donington, UK - Download
Jun. 13 - Nickelsdorf, Austria - Novarock
Jun. 15 - Berlin, Germany - Wuhlheide
Jun. 17 - Gothenburg, Sweden - Metaltown
Jun. 19 - Seinäjoki, Finland - Provinssirock

More shows will be announced soon.
:wtf

Hystzen

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
wil be at UK

iam shocked i thort serji do touring as he just released new solo album

as long as they only play stuff not from memsize or the hypotize shite it be epic

Arrogance

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
So glad to hear that they are no back! I had some insight a few months ago that they were going to be back and now I'm really excited that its definite! Kinda sad though that they aren't doing any American dates yet :s. Maybe of the summer we will see that they will have a lineup for the states. I've been dying to see them live for the last ten years :shakefist.

And I like Mesmerize and Hypnotize Hyst :oh...........

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I recently found In Flames again and they still are quite epic.
Top songs imo:
Ordinary Story, Touch of Red, Cloud Connected, Delight and Angers, Only for the Weak, Dawn of A New Day etc. etc. etc.

Actually I pretty much hate most of metal besides them and System of a Down.

Arrogance

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
So lately I've gotten into Arch Enemy and Caliban, two pretty good bands. Caliban I found on pandora for looking for bands similar to Heaven Shall Burn. Pretty good stuff, one of my favorite songs by them is 24 Years, which has an EPIC break down in the middle of the song.

Also I've been loving the new A Day To Remember album, its got some pretty good tracks and I love the growling this album as well. Its a lot more harsher than some of the earlier ones.

Also thanks to Call of Duty: Black Ops I fell in love with a song that was made as an Easter Egg in one of the Zombies level. The song is done by Kevin Sherwood, who did most of the music for Black Ops, and the vocals are done by Elena Siegman. Its a very epic and emotional song about zombies that you can get stuck in your head easily. Anywho heres the track, its called 115. Thats the name of the virus for the COD Zombies and the song is basically about how when everyone else is dead, she asks for the virus because she might as well be a zombie herself. Enjoy :)

Bugzee

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The sounds during the intro part reminded me of the game; Cossacks. xDDD!

Not bad but it's a bit too hardcore for my liking. :s You like metal a lot, Blitzy?

CBlitz

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I love metal :zomg

well actually I only Prog, Melodic, some forms of Black, Viking, Folk and Industrial metal. I hate Thrash and Sludge and the derpier forms of Black. Symphonic metal is also nice.

Here try some Mechina!

Bohemia22

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
Anyone else here dig Dream Theater? :drmke

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks to this “Legend of the Legendary Heroes” AMV (warning: very spoilerish AMV), I found out about this awesome song: Last man standing :cool: . So I was wondering if someone here on MH was a fan of Hammerfall, so that she/he could please recommend me other awesome songs by this band.

Akainu

Magma♥
Reaction score
Country
Bavaria
the new Tyr album "The Lay Of Thrym", which came out today is awesomesauce, go check it out (example), guess they're awesome enough to buy it though :amuse

:headbang