Mangahelpers Body Improvement Club by Desin24 | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Mangahelpers Body Improvement Club by Desin24

SonOfDaws

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
Howdy, been meaning to join for some time

My goal is to the same weight class as the modern MMA legends like Anderson Silva and Israel Adesanya and learn more of the style of Jon Jones.

My aim: 185 lbs.
Timeframe: One year (By July 18, 2022)
Punishment: Not sure yet. Suggestions?

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
The following Mafia you only communicate in game with Eren Jäger quotes.

Ooo I wasn't expecting the first suggestion to be a winner, but that's gonna be hard to beat.

Enroll in a free course on udacity / coursera that interests you.
Good suggestion too, although, I think that's something I'd actually like doing haha

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Americans are banned from leveraged crypto trading on platforms like bitmex AFAIK.

Americans also banned from crypto ETFs and stablecoins like tether.

I used to do draftkings, fanduel, kountermove before my US state banned fantasy sports.

:invalid

Would it be ok if I share crypto content in this thread.

I have a few ideas people might try, if they're interested in making $$ in crypto.

edit

Maybe it would be better if I posted it in my own thread in the members section as to not clutter.
Yeah, most US people I know just use a VPN and risk it but that's the ape way. I agree though that crypto talk should better happen in other threads,
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Howdy, been meaning to join for some time

My goal is to the same weight class as the modern MMA legends like Anderson Silva and Israel Adesanya and learn more of the style of Jon Jones.

My aim: 185 lbs.
Timeframe: One year (By July 18, 2022)
Punishment: Not sure yet. Suggestions?
Sweet. I'll have my first day back in the gym tomorrow. I'm still not sure which program to follow after more than a year of home-based workouts.

Also, things to aspire to: Adesanya's anime swagger and Jon Jones' absolute humility! If you wanna get swole you can always go for that Francis Ngannou physique.

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
Francis Ngannou
Francis Nannou definitely has an interesting backstory. Want to make sure I'm not TOO swole though since it'll hurt my flexaibility

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
God damn time passes so fast. So I was thinking about my challenges this month and working two jobs plus potentially a third project is eating up my time like The Mountain eats his 12k kcal meals.

So I kind of changed my strategy due to time constraints. Waking up at 6am latest nowadays to get a morning run and some HIIT in before work. I'll probably do another 4/4/48 challenge next week since I wanna get that + a half marathon done every month.

How's everyone else doing?

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I am trying to get my abs back again. Wish me luck
Best of luck!

Going to be having a crack at early morning exercising tomorrow; will be a huge disruptor to my current routine but hoping that if doing 6AM wake-ups and runs leave me feeling better then it'll stick and I'll be better off for it! Wish me luck! 🙏 (And if you want to, you can give me more encouragement by voting for Musashi in the waifu wars! :feelsgoodman )

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
My niece and nephew attend a school that was recently confirmed for having a major COVID-19 outbreak.

Nearly everyone in my near family got COVID as a result.

I got COVID and ate almost nothing for an entire week. Being infected left me with no appetite. For 7 days all I ate was a 2 ounce container of nutella breadsticks and I think a small pineapple. It was easy. I didn't feel hungry at all.

I think my health improved after not eating for a week and having COVID which is not what is supposed to happen?

Consider this an intermittent fasting testimonial. For likely the longest fast I'll ever manage.

:toc

Last edited:

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Best of luck!

Going to be having a crack at early morning exercising tomorrow; will be a huge disruptor to my current routine but hoping that if doing 6AM wake-ups and runs leave me feeling better then it'll stick and I'll be better off for it! Wish me luck! 🙏 (And if you want to, you can give me more encouragement by voting for Musashi in the waifu wars! :feelsgoodman )
Hey man how's it going? Could you do it for a couple of days? Or are you still doing it?

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Looking to start a new life and leave all bad habits behind. So, looking for a new challenge accordingly. Open for suggestions. Something outside would be nice, I'm not a big into running though.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hey man how's it going? Could you do it for a couple of days? Or are you still doing it?
It got thrown off immediately by life factors :lmao Going to make an effort this coming week to properly start it rain, hail or shine to get up early and make hay while the sun shines.

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Looking to start a new life and leave all bad habits behind. So, looking for a new challenge accordingly. Open for suggestions. Something outside would be nice, I'm not a big into running though.
Small steps are the way to go + consistency. Waking up early and going for a walk in the fresh air will change everything

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

Walking shouldn't count as exercise.

Elevate heart rate for minimum 5 minutes per day to start.

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
3 lbs to go...

186.8 lbs!

Hot on your tail, Adesanya!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So, now, my main goal is to get lean. I suppose I just need to buy a body fat caliper and start working the carbs back out the diet.

I suppose my next goal is below 18% body fat by April 12, 2022.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Woke up at 2 am.

Put on Transformers the Last Knight and did close to 3 hours of body weight exercises and stretches, while half watching the film.

Physical tasks come easy to me, it stops me from thinking about things, obsessively.

Unfortunately, athletic pursuits are not what I am best at. I'm only a casual at best.