MH Manga Awards 2011 Discussion Thread | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

MH Manga Awards 2011 Discussion Thread

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
It's finally time to announce the results of the Mangahelpers Manga Awards 2011! :party
A big thanks to everyone who supported this event by nominating and voting for your favorite manga! All of you have voted and thus decided what is the best of the best in this vast world of manga!

We are happy to announce the results of the Awards HERE! Don't forget to take a look at what the STARS have voted for HERE, the STAFF's voting result can be found in this thread! You're free to discuss about the winners either in this thread or in the respective category threads :p

On behalf of the entire MH staff, thank you for participating! :D

-destiny4ever, benelori, 3c, Uriel, phio-chan, Josef K., Darjaille, blai, HegemonKhan, M3J and naruto-niichan.

Last edited:

zelllogan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
No links are working

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Meh,kinda dissapointed by the fact that Blade of the Immortal did not win anything.
However,I am happy about Hisoka winning the so much deserved award for Best Villain!

k-dom

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
France
I still have to understand how GTO won best drama in the 3 votes...

Saturnn

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
can we see the other Final Voting Results ?

zelllogan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Hisoka won. And that's already a good thing. Hunter x Hunter had some winners due to the strong comeback last year. One piece won the most awards. It was expected but still a little disappointing.

Where I don't understand at all:
Best Manhwa: I expected Tower of God to win easily. The breaker isn't bad but I just have the feeling that I read this kind of work a thousand times.
Best plot twist: No comment, I already said enough in past posts.

k-dom

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
France
Noblesse and Breaker have much more fan than Tower of God so it's not that surprising. I'm curious to know its result though. Could it be possible to unhide the polls results please ?

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Every poll should be visible now :)

again feel free to discuss the specific results in the threads but please avoid bashing particular series/characters/events

Leos~

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Man, I'm surprised I remembered my login info for this. But it was necessary! Looking at the lists for all the manga that were nominated and those which won, I feel that one manga has been grossly overlooked by.....well everyone. Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer could easily take Best cast, Best manga, Best completed manga, Best seinen, or even Best death, or Best Male character. I can understand that its not well known, so winning any of these may have been a stretch (even if it does deserve it), but from what i see it wasn't even nominated! Perhaps I should have checked up on this site earlier, I could have nominated it. Ah well.