Round of 16 - Mira vs. Gray | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Round of 16 Mira vs. Gray

Who wins?

• Mirajane Strauss

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • Gray Fullbuster

Votes: 32 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IamtherealMirajane

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Ok, but how do you figure Mira is better than DiMaria? DiMaria had by far the most powerful soul taken over, and used way more impressive abilities than Mira, so I don't think it's based on anything in canon that MIra is better than DiMaria. So yeah, saying Mira is much more proficient is just headcanon.
Correct me if im wrong but the only take over Dimaria had was Chronos. And her best attack so far was laser beam and
Carla was fast enough (lol) to blocked it in order to save Wendy.

Like what i said Dimaria is more of vessel of Chronos, because of her lineage and not because of her takeover skill.

And we have seen Mirajane took over the etherious ability/curses, their appearance and the actual entity of demon likes. She can even devoured demon souls. So yes Mira is much more skilled on this kind of magic.

So there is posibility the Mirajane can take over the devil slaying since the very foundation of the magic is demon in nature.

The reason why Gray is very cautious in fighting Mira at her full strength, because she might able to take over his magic. Or devil slaying might not work on Mirajane as stated by Cana.

Last edited:

Itsnever2k

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Correct me if im wrong but the only take over Dimaria had was Chronos. And her best attack so far was laser beam and
Carla was fast enough (lol) to blocked it in order to save Wendy.

Like what i said Dimaria is more of vessel of Chronos, because of her lineage and not because of her takeover skill.

And we have seen Mirajane took over the etherious ability/curses, their appearance and the actual entity of demon likes. She can even devoured demon souls. So yes Mira is much more skilled on this kind of magic.

So there is posibility the Mirajane can take over the devil slaying since the very foundation of the magic is demon in nature.

The reason why Gray is very cautious in fighting Mira at her full strength, because she might able to take over his magic. Or devil slaying might not work on Mirajane as stated by Cana.
Chronos >>>>> Mira's best takeover.

Stopping time is better than anything Mira has. Also, don't pretend that Charla would normally be able to react to that attack lol, it says she had a premonition, and she moved before the laser was even fired. Even though she new it was coming, she still got hit by it, and everyone was commenting that it was so fast they couldn't even see it. Nice downplay though.

To be able to use the takeover of such a powerful soul, you would have to be very skilled at using takeover magic right? You have no idea how skilled she is with it, and all we do know is that she has complete control over a very powerful soul.

I don't see how any of this makes Mira more skilled than DiMaria. Again, DIMaria took over the power of. god with way more powerful abilities than any of the etherious.

So what. Mira would just take Gray's devil slayer mark? That's so ridiculous lol, it would never happen.

You're literally just making that up, it's never even been hinted that Gray was cautious of Mira because he was worried she could takeover his magic. I know Mira fans don't like to admit it, but it's probably just for comic relief, because Mira's this sweet person who's really scary, that's it. When did Cana say specifically that devil slaying wouldn't work on Mira?

Status
Not open for further replies.