Discussion - Mystery Team SPAIN | Page 12 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Mystery Team SPAIN

Who do you think is Spain's 3rd Strongest Player?

• Silva Bambieri

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mares De Con

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Romeo Fernandez

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Rodrigo Roca Rodrigo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 of the 2 unknown MS.

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Julio

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Adamska

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Iran
Ofc, Medanore would have been stronger than Volk if not for his injury. He’s back at the game at 100% so he’ll be stronger than Volk in the end. Toku will surpass Byo by beating a man who is stronger than the top player of the tourney who gave Byo the match of his life.

Then Ryoga: “hold my beer, I’m the strongest here”.

Will Ryoga be the biggest threat and stronger than Volk and Medanore? Possibly.
Now Now.
It's been said: he might surpass Volk! All is the probility nothing more.
Tokugawa was blown away by the hand of Volk.
And Boss.
Boss was 60% before him.
So 1. 100% Boss.
2.Boss with Upgraded Pirate
3. Boss with 8C
------------
3 Gear needs to be compete with him.
Anyway, Volk is the strongest it been said many times, since u care so much about comments then you should put this above "if he wasn't injured ..." Certaintiy and Doubt.
I'm excited by Medanore's comments "Only I can play Vs him"
And Tokugawa is going to beat him.
Interesting to see what will happen.

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Now Now.
And Boss.
Boss was 60% before him.
So 1. 100% Boss.
3. Boss with 8C
------------
Anyway, Volk is the strongest it been said many times, since u care so much about comments then you should put this above "if he wasn't injured ..." Certaintiy and Doubt.
I actually think Medanore is as strong as Volk. (Not stronger but equally as strong)

I mean He has chance to beat him.

Just like Byodoin was able to beat Volk. Despite Volk being the stronger player.

Medanore, Volk, and Byodoin are in same tier to me imo. And can beat each other in their good time.

However sir @Adamska . I think Medanore will have a new powerup this finals that will surpass Volk.
(Yes, he will surpass Volk if he wasn't injured. Now he is healthy, so maybe he can surpass Volk now)

Medanore commented to Ryoga that he is the only one who can play with him in practice. Implying he is immune or at least counter to Ryoga's consume.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

------
Byodoin - World Techniques, 8C Combo with Revival

Volk- Infinite Loop and Volknado

Medanore - ????

I think Medanore should have 2-3 abilities on par with Byodoin's and Volk's

Question is what it should be? Only clue we have is he have a dual personality.

Adamska

Reaction score
Country
Iran
I actually think Medanore is as strong as Volk. (Not stronger but equally as strong)

I mean He has chance to beat him.

Just like Byodoin was able to beat Volk. Despite Volk being the stronger player.

Medanore, Volk, and Byodoin are in same tier to me imo. And can beat each other in their good time.

However sir @Adamska . I think Medanore will have a new powerup this finals that will surpass Volk.
(Yes, he will surpass Volk if he wasn't injured. Now he is healthy, so maybe he can surpass Volk now)

Medanore commented to Ryoga that he is the only one who can play with him in practice. Implying he is immune or at least counter to Ryoga's consume.

------
Byodoin - World Techniques, 8C Combo with Revival

Volk- Infinite Loop and Volknado

Medanore - ????

I think Medanore should have 2-3 abilities on par with Byodoin's and Volk's

Question is what it should be? Only clue we have is he have a dual personality.
To answer these question we must wait and see Ryoga Vs Ryoma.
If I didn't take it with my bear hand I could no longer use destruction. (though it was from before his transformation still...)
Now about Volk, his Volcando is too OP, and if you looked back, Tezuka says he never see him like this before (Time Loop)
With Tezuka comment it's clear that how different their gap is.
Q.P (before UQ) was on his knees before him, Maybe he could lured him to use "TL" yet Lenny says: this is the second time.. (maybe official?)
.... Overall if you looked at these facts, you can see how OP Monster Volk is, even Boss, calls him Monster (I said it sooner, though:))
Boss was able to beat him. Boss comment on Ryoga. Ryoga destroys Ralph. Boss injured Medanore?, Medanore is the only one who can play that tiger!
It's really complicated to put all together, until Ryoma vs Ryoga and Medanore vs Tokugawa.
We know that Medanore is not muscular as Volk, or Duke to make Tokugawa in trouble. However having two personality:
Makes me thing Tokugawa must play before two player. meaning Medanore has two different style, for ex:
Tokugawa must play someone like Tezuka, and then after beating him with a lot of energy and showing all of his cards, suddenly Atobe's personality with all that ability, + knowing Tokugawa's card. and maybe some ability to reset himself (recover energy), more like Tokugawa literally must face #1 with a toe to toe match then without any rest of course face #2 who join the court.
I think if you think about it, this kinda ability + a few things of course, might be the reason he says: Only I can play Vs him.
It's nothing about how OP he is, (of course he is) is more like about how his ability can counters Ryogas.
I think the same goes for Ryoma, otherwise, Ryoga is a better player in state and ...

So yes, Tokugawa might face his most difficult match up in his life. can he beat 2 different person?
Boss counts on him and Ryoma. these two opened the path of Asura.
Now I'm sure once again that Singles going to decide the match.
I think Kintaro will take care of Seda but in the end they will lose the match.
Ochi and Mouri shows how strong they are (there will be conversation that compare them to G5. Oh Man:))
But the Spanish are too damn OP as a doubles (probably strongest in the W.C) but their will barely win Vs our guys.

LetalHawk

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Now Now.
And Boss.
Boss was 60% before him.
So 1. 100% Boss.
3. Boss with 8C
------------
Volk still remains the king, and while Medanore was injured he possibly became even stronger over that time. However, potential alone, Medanore’s greater, so if he wasn’t injure ofc he would have been stronger than Volk.

We don’t know currently how strong he is or what broken techniques we’ll have, the only thing we know he’s the only one who can play Ryoga and most likely doesn’t fall victim to Consume, which even Byodouin said that it would have consumed his Destruction technique forever.

I have high hopes for the final boss.

Adamska

Reaction score
Country
Iran
Volk still remains the king, and while Medanore was injured he possibly became even stronger over that time. However, potential alone, Medanore’s greater, so if he wasn’t injure ofc he would have been stronger than Volk.

We don’t know currently how strong he is or what broken techniques we’ll have, the only thing we know he’s the only one who can play Ryoga and most likely doesn’t fall victim to Consume, which even Byodouin said that it would have consumed his Destruction technique forever.

I have high hopes for the final boss.
Yes, I agree. I think the meaning "Only one who can play vs Ryoga" was in Spanish team. However I follow this: Ryoga would have take boss destruction, than saying now with 8c terms are different. (when we know about consume, it give us better guess)
for now, King is clear and the man with massive potential is Medanore.
Man, almost everything depends on these two match, it will solve many question and guess that we've discussed so far:))
If Medanore Vs Tokugawa is the last match, It must be too damn good cause it came after Ryoma and Ryoga.
Can't wait to see final Boss.

P.S: I choose Julio as the strongest one. If I remember he has the ability to sense emotions, right? plus his shots were sharp and accurate.
He is like us, wonder what kind of person Medanore is:)) Amazing that no one knows about it.
But how about Ryoga? I like this team:))
And of course it's not considerable but he really dominate Mares in their course of conversation. He may be as good as Romeo or better.!?
... Another thing:
I expecting in their future matches shows Spain as the antagonist. So far Germany is number one. And in Spain team, Medanore keeps things right along with Ryoga, Seda. Julio looks cool, Silva cold, Seda looks right:)) and Mares who destroyed Rodrigo has something:))
But Romeo was unexpectedly cool, though he was facing King, so can't complain:))

Last edited:

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Yes, I agree. I think the meaning "Only one who can play vs Ryoga" was in Spanish team. However I follow this: Ryoga would have take boss destruction, than saying now with 8c terms are different. (when we know about consume, it give us better guess)
for now, King is clear and the man with massive potential is Medanore.
Man, almost everything depends on these two match, it will solve many question and guess that we've discussed so far:))
If Medanore Vs Tokugawa is the last match, It must be too damn good cause it came after Ryoma and Ryoga.
Can't wait to see final Boss.

P.S: I choose Julio as the strongest one. If I remember he has the ability to sense emotions, right? plus his shots were sharp and accurate.
He is like us, wonder what kind of person Medanore is:)) Amazing that no one knows about it.
But how about Ryoga? I like this team:))
And of course it's not considerable but he really dominate Mares in their course of conversation. He may be as good as Romeo or better.!?
... Another thing:
I expecting in their future matches shows Spain as the antagonist. So far Germany is number one. And in Spain team, Medanore keeps things right along with Ryoga, Seda. Julio looks cool, Silva cold, Seda looks right:)) and Mares who destroyed Rodrigo has something:))
But Romeo was unexpectedly cool, though he was facing King, so can't complain:))
Wait what? Julio is strongest?

Or you mean he is the second strongest spanish Hser after Medanore?

Yo think Julio is stronger than Romeo and Mares?

Adamska

Reaction score
Country
Iran
Wait what? Julio is strongest?

Or you mean he is the second strongest spanish Hser after Medanore?

Yo think Julio is stronger than Romeo and Mares?
If Romeo is number two, then: Medanore, Ryoga, Romeo are the only players who can beat G5 (still not considering Romeo) but imagine team like Spain that were among top 4, without having neither Medanore nor Romeo. I mean how it is possible? unless they did something like Australia or USA strategy?
But if you looked at them, they don't looked like such regular players who keep themselves alive with any trick or so... they had leader who kept them alive among top 4.
Mares is a sniper who always hunt alone, Seda also like solitude. though it shows that both Silva/Julio are playing against each other, but ended up as a double.
So Maybe Mares is the one.
However I don't think there is a considerable gap between Romeo or Julio/Mares.
All we have to do is waiting....

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
If Romeo is number two, then: Medanore, Ryoga, Romeo are the only players who can beat G5 (still not considering Romeo) but imagine team like Spain that were among top 4, without having neither Medanore nor Romeo. I mean how it is possible? unless they did something like Australia or USA strategy?
But if you looked at them, they don't looked like such regular players who keep themselves alive with any trick or so... they had leader who kept them alive among top 4.
Mares is a sniper who always hunt alone, Seda also like solitude. though it shows that both Silva/Julio are playing against each other, but ended up as a double.
Medanore and Ryoga can beat any of the G5 no doubt, you see how badly destroyed was the old No.4 of Japan Kiritani.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I mean last WC is 2 years ago. (When Byodoin Lost To Duke Due to injury. And France eliminated Japan)

So, it is possible that there is/are some player/s that already graduated from Spain Right now that on the team last edition.

Last 2 Years. Ryoga, Romeo and Seda are not yet around. Middle schoolers are not included. Medanore is injured, so he is out too.

So, that leaves FIRST YEAR Mars, Julio,and Silva for Spain last 2 years. I think they are lead by someone who already graduated. (Unless Mares is like Zeus who was able to be lead even as a First Year. But thinking about it. Julio is the Vice captain now, but maybe it is just like Oishi situation where he is Vice even if he is the weakest among Seigaku Regulars.)

Adamska

Reaction score
Country
Iran
I mean last WC is 2 years ago. (When Byodoin Lost To Duke Due to injury. And France eliminated Japan)

So, it is possible that there is/are some player/s that already graduated from Spain Right now that on the team last edition.

Last 2 Years. Ryoga, Romeo and Seda are not yet around. Middle schoolers are not included. Medanore is injured, so he is out too.

So, that leaves FIRST YEAR Mars, Julio,and Silva for Spain last 2 years. I think they are lead by someone who already graduated. (Unless Mares is like Zeus who was able to be lead even as a First Year. But thinking about it. Julio is the Vice captain now, but maybe it is just like Oishi situation where he is Vice even if he is the weakest among Seigaku Regulars.)
I had this in mind too.
But seeing him, being so curious about Medanore, and his ability to read emotion then taking care of underling+his little clash with Silva, which shows both of them are pretty good at hitting the ball. Yet, it shows two times they were playing and each times vs each other.
I think you can say in our case, Julio is good on both single and double. something more like Tane/Bismarck than Bertie/Dankmark. I supposed.
So he is not like Egghead:))
Another is, he might have some howling with Silva (or not) and about to face Ochi. I think he is Ochi's opponent and leave Silva with Mouri.
Ochi, got a strong and sharp serve. tremendous mentality. plus a few... seeing him clashing with Julio, something worth to wait:))
... So as a leadership he is someone above anyone. I think Mares is like Q.P and Julio Bismarck in some way.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
To Summarize what we know so far of Spain Players abilities

------

Ryoga - Consume

Medanore - Split Personality. A Genius Maverick

Romeo - Infinite Reset, Materialization Illusion, 100% and 120% Hormones

Mars - Sniper

Seda - Mind Control

Julio - Accuracy (Like Oishi)

Silva - Acrobatics (like Kikumaru)

------
I just noticed Spain Reps are All Good looking except Medanore who have creepy look. Lmao

Ryoga - An Older Mature Version of Ryoma. So he is handsome

Romeo - is arguably the most handsome among Spanish Reps

Mares - is good looking in a feminine look way.

Seda - looks like Kakashi (in naruto anime)

Silva is Very Quiet Handsome type

Juilo and Medanore are probably the only ones not very attractive. Lol

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
With the new translation on statement regarding talents, Germany probably actually beat Switzerland in ranking imo. I think that's why Konomi decide to make America dunk on Switzerland (It would have been over 3-1 if America didn't give Swiss the pity win) and then have Spain dunk on that America 3-0. Otherwise, Germany would have been the final boss. Konomi feel the needs to create something that at least seem on par with Germany. And a team that double dunk on the team that can dunk on the world #2 seems like that solution. That's my theory anyways.

There is a chance that Spain MIGHT be stronger than Germany. But I'm having a hard time imagining anyone better than Volk and any pairs better the the pros pair in Spain so... I'll just say it seem on par. Although Ryoga probably can beat Volk due to him being Konomi's love child or something.
Medanore might be able to finally surpass Volk after he became healthy. Or at least he will surpass this finals.
(Only a possibility)

But

Actually, if your prediction is correct @-Ken- that Japan will win Singles. Then Germany will really looked like the Bigger Boss.

Germany won majority of 1 V 1 matches. (Qp beat Oni, Tez beat Yuki, Bis beat Tane, Sieg beats Akaya)

While Spain might lose all singles matches. And only win doubles matches because of better teamwork/synchro or howling.

Only, if Spain lose all singles though.

(Only argument will be if Japan Final Lineup actually Surpass Carefully Select Japan Semis Lineup)

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Actually, if your prediction is correct @-Ken- that Japan will win Singles. Then Germany will really looked like the Bigger Boss.
That will depends on how it goes. Romeo is already shown to tiebreak with Bismarck (Although it come be questionable about how strong Romeo is). And he also manage to go toe to toe with Atobe 3 years from now which most people seem to put at a minimum of G5 level. Romeo vs Pre-Aura QP might have lean toward Romeo actually.

Ryoga vs Tezuka... is just sad.

I don't think Medanore could have beat Volk. But depends on his showing, it's not without a realm of possibility.

That's a 2-1 in singles on Spain favor assuming the same line-up. Of course with QP aura there's a high chance that Romeo will get smoke. But if S1 and S2 is switch, I gotta say I don't see Medanore losing to Tezuka and I think Ryoga stand a very real chance of beating Volk.

I consider Japan doubles team in Germany stronger than Kintarou/Ohmagari and Ochi/Mouri though. But I suppose there is a chance that Ochi/Mouri might be better than Tanegashima/Akaya. Niou/Duke got a free pass on being the best pair in the entire tournament.

I think the best line up that give a fair weight to match up between the two team might have been

S3: Romeo Vs Tezuka
S2: Ryoga VS QP
S1 Medanore vs Volk

or

S3: Romeo Vs Tezuka
S2: Medanore VS QP
S1 Ryoga vs Volk

But either way, I think it seemed like a good match up level wise.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
That will depends on how it goes. Romeo is already shown to tiebreak with Bismarck (Although it come be questionable about how strong Romeo is). And he also manage to go toe to toe with Atobe 3 years from now which most people seem to put at a minimum of G5 level. Romeo vs Pre-Aura QP might have lean toward Romeo actually.

Ryoga vs Tezuka... is just sad.

I don't think Medanore could have beat Volk. But depends on his showing, it's not without a realm of possibility.

That's a 2-1 in singles on Spain favor assuming the same line-up. Of course with QP aura there's a high chance that Romeo will get smoke. But if S1 and S2 is switch, I gotta say I don't see Medanore losing to Tezuka and I think Ryoga stand a very real chance of beating Volk.

I consider Japan doubles team in Germany stronger than Kintarou/Ohmagari and Ochi/Mouri though. But I suppose there is a chance that Ochi/Mouri might be better than Tanegashima/Akaya. Niou/Duke got a free pass on being the best pair in the entire tournament.
I think for fairness. Lets switch S3 and S2 so We can see Top Mser VS Top Mser

S3: Romeo VS Tezuka
S1: Medanore VS Volk

And for doubles? What is fairer matchup?

D2: Mares/Seda VS Bismarck/Siegfried

D1: Doubles Pro VS Julio/Silva

I think that is the fairest and most logical matchups betwen Germny Vs Spain. Who wins?

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
For Doubles we really need to wait until we see Spain match. We really can't tell much. We probably need to wait for Medanore match as well. Because if you ask me right now, I would need to give it to Volk who is extremely impressive in his match.

Romeo VS Tezuka I might give it to Romeo because I don't think Tezuka is equal to Atobe 3 years from now yet. It's such an INSANE buff that Atobe have gotten. But Tezuka could win because he's fucking Tezuka though. I actually like Tezuka more than Romeo so... I'm biased.

I just don't see Ryoga losing to anyone other than Nanjirou period. And of course Ryoma after his plot armor kick in.

That said, the two singles having me think Romeo and Ryoga could have score 2 points against Germany is.... a rather scary thoughts.

kaibaman

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think for fairness. Lets switch S3 and S2 so We can see Top Mser VS Top Mser

S3: Romeo VS Tezuka
S1: Medanore VS Volk

And for doubles? What is fairer matchup?

D2: Mares/Seda VS Bismarck/Siegfried

D1: Doubles Pro VS Julio/Silva

I think that is the fairest and most logical matchups betwen Germny Vs Spain. Who wins?
Spain just might be able to take it, Ryoga, Romero and D1

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Guys, what do you think of Medanore?

Which options do you think will be true for his dual persona?

A. Medanore just have a Split Personality (But he has only one body) (Like Akashi is Kuroko No Basket)

B. There are Two Medanores. (Not split personality, but Two Medanore's with different bodies (Doppelganger) )

C. There are Two Medanore's (Not split Personality. But they are Twins with different bodies)

Ganonslayer101

Reaction score
Country
United States
It has to be A otherwise it doesn't add to his Tennis since he can't swap with another player during the match.

The only thing that could come from a physical twin is a reveal that the twin was never injured so he's the reason Medanore has returned. But I'm pretty sure his brother would be a well known figure if he was as good as the guy who could have aurpassed Volk

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I think we can do a fun Edition of Expectations about Spain Players.

Do they exceed, meet, or did not meet your/our expectations?

So far, we have

1. Romeo - Surpassed expectations I guess. 120% hormones can rally against Future Atobe. He can compete against Bismarck. And won European Championship of his age bracket without losing a single game.
(Personally, One more powerup for Romeo would have been nice. Like a Reversal World or Aura or something but he's ok I guess)

2. Mares - He is holding back right now. But Based on portrayal and clues. I think he will meet expectations. His sniping kinda good in Singles too especially if you cant counter his paralysis. He can paralyze you using both serves and normal return shots. Julio also implied very few players can even rally long against Mares. He is about to engineer a 7-0 run comeback too if I will predict

3. Seda - Did not meet expectations at all. He probably showed all his individual arsenal now. And it is implied he is significantly weaker than Zeus and Kintarou.
(We thought Seda is in the level of Zeus or at least close to it).

Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Whenever I think if Seda is strong or not I remember that he can brainwash every character in the cast except for like, 10 players, but then I also remember that it's easily countered by wearing earplugs...

Why did Konomi do that???