Discussion - Serena (Alchemy) vs. Mirajane | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Serena (Alchemy) vs. Mirajane

Who wins?

• Total voters

Vis

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

- Both are at full power.
- Takes place in a neutral battleground.
- Explain why whoever you think wins, even if it's brief.

Cosmicstar

Reaction score
Country
United States
Serena stomps. BSS is useless as he is physically superior to her and would eat her darkness attacks. Same with the other forms. He would just eat her magic with his dragon attack.

Garmadooon

Reaction score
Country
France
Mirajane can't beat Skullion by her words and I don't see her tanking Grand Chariot like Serena did. And for the "Macro GG" argument it didn't work on Alvarez soldiers so it's a non factor. Serena stomps.

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
I don't see her far above Gajeel. God Serena crushed him in less a minute while playing.
God Serena should crush her in same way. His powers and physical stats are superior. Jella had to optimize to put a win for Erza and Fairy Tail.

Mirajane is strong. God Serena is just higher.

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
@Tirl @Plutogrim I would really like to hear why you voted for Mirajane.
I like Mira :derp

I consider Serena regular spriggan lvl, Mira beat Jacob with one single hit in her weakest form (they both were not at full power), means Mira is stronger than regular spriggan. One year later good guys got buffed to the point they can beat people hyped to be on Gildarts lvl. And I believe Mira = Erza, at least overall. Jellal needed extremely powered version of GC to beat Neinhart, but Serena went down to a new, but quite regular spell. And I don't think alchemy version is as strong as the original.
Therefore I think Mira can take him, maybe hard or hard+ diff, just because he is a real fighter, not a hax joke.

Mimi0207

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I like Mira :derp

I consider Serena regular spriggan lvl, Mira beat Jacob with one single hit in her weakest form (they both were not at full power), means Mira is stronger than regular spriggan. One year later good guys got buffed to the point they can beat people hyped to be on Gildarts lvl. And I believe Mira = Erza, at least overall. Jellal needed extremely powered version of GC to beat Neinhart, but Serena went down to a new, but quite regular spell. And I don't think alchemy version is as strong as the original.
Therefore I think Mira can take him, maybe hard or hard+ diff, just because he is a real fighter, not a hax joke.
You have to be really crazy to think that Mirajane is equal to Erza. Erza would one shot her if she wanted. How could Mirajane beat Misaki the sisters or even God Serena? She needed her strongest form for 2 fodders from Irene who aren't even Spriggan level.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
You have to be really crazy to think that Mirajane is equal to Erza. Erza would one shot her if she wanted. How could Mirajane beat Misaki the sisters or even God Serena? She needed her strongest form for 2 fodders from Irene who aren't even Spriggan level.
Yet she used her weakest form to beat a spriggan. So either those 2 fodders > that spriggan or Hiro just had her use it so he could show off a new form

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Yet she used her weakest form to beat a spriggan. So either those 2 fodders > that spriggan or Hiro just had her use it so he could show off a new form
I don't even understand why people think of these two as fodders. Irene can buff a regular spriggan to the point he cant be affected by others hax and we know hax can affect people even stronger than the user. Why would anyone assume that her own enchanted subordinates are weaker than other spriggans who are tiers bellow herself? These duo must be on regular spriggan level (at least together)

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
God Serena and Jacob are both Spriggans the same way Mike Tyson and Tiger Woods are both elite athletes. Technically a true statement, but one guy is built different.

Mirajane and Erza havent been equals since Tenrou Island when Mira admitted to Lisanna she doesnt have the power to beat Azuma. Since then, Erza has just been better.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't even understand why people think of these two as fodders. Irene can buff a regular spriggan to the point he cant be affected by others hax and we know hax can affect people even stronger than the user. Why would anyone assume that her own enchanted subordinates are weaker than other spriggans who are tiers bellow herself? These duo must be on regular spriggan level (at least together)
It’s possible but we don’t really know how powerful they were plus I think someone could have a hard time with a weaker opponent because of the type of magic they use
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

God Serena and Jacob are both Spriggans the same way Mike Tyson and Tiger Woods are both elite athletes. Technically a true statement, but one guy is built different.

Mirajane and Erza havent been equals since Tenrou Island when Mira admitted to Lisanna she doesnt have the power to beat Azuma. Since then, Erza has just been better.
she has done anything I think for three years so logically she going to fall behind. (That may not matter though)

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
she has done anything I think for three years so logically she going to fall behind. (That may not matter though)
That's the reason, yes. Erza and Mirajane were rivals some time in the past. But Mirajane lost a lot of her takeovers, and it was only after training for the GMG arc that she recovered use of her strongest one. There was a brief time where they probably were on the same level, but Erza left her behind when she released second origin.

The Tartaros guild cards really illustrate this.
Kyouka has an attack power value of 2700, which is more than double that of Seilah at 1200. Limit release doubles Seilah's attack power at the cost of reducing all her other stats to 1. Kyouka just outstats Seilah in every metric, and Erza and Mirajane scale from this.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
The Tartaros guild cards really illustrate this.
Kyouka has an attack power value of 2700, which is more than double that of Seilah at 1200. Limit release doubles Seilah's attack power at the cost of reducing all her other stats to 1. Kyouka just outstats Seilah in every metric, and Erza and Mirajane scale from this.
true but like I said before the type of magic a character has can play a big role as well. Also I wonder if Erza would have won against Kyouka without the bs

Last edited:

Mimi0207

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
They are fodders. Irene buffs are not that strong. Neinhart was boosted to the point he could resist Brandish’s magic but Natsu one shotted him without trying. And her fight against Jacob was plot armor. Mirajane even said she was lucky he closed his eyes otherwise she loses. Mirajane isn’t on Spriggan level and she is fodder for Erza’s level.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
And her fight against Jacob was plot armor. Mirajane even said she was lucky he closed his eyes otherwise she loses.
aren’t most fights plot armor. Jacob closed his eyes and Mirajane was in her human form for awhile (no idea how long or when she turned into her BSS)

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
They are fodders. Irene buffs are not that strong. Neinhart was boosted to the point he could resist Brandish’s magic but Natsu one shotted him without trying. And her fight against Jacob was plot armor. Mirajane even said she was lucky he closed his eyes otherwise she loses. Mirajane isn’t on Spriggan level and she is fodder for Erza’s level.
That was just his magic power, not his physical stats as it was overflowing from his body.

aren’t most fights plot armor. Jacob closed his eyes and Mirajane was in her human form for awhile (no idea how long or when she turned into her BSS)
Remember that Mira doesn’t like to fight seriously when there are people round and she can fight while in human form too.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
That was just his magic power, not his physical stats as it was overflowing from his body.

Remember that Mira doesn’t like to fight seriously when there are people round and she can fight while in human form too.
How much magic does she have in that form