Seinen - Tongari Boushi no Atelier by Kamome Shirahama | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Seinen Tongari Boushi no Atelier by Kamome Shirahama

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Chap 42 Nice transitional chapter, a lot ominious. Something will definitely happen. and i like how it focuses on Tartar feelings, he senses something is wrong with Coco an feels uneasy about it. Interesting revelation about him, and seems this secret might become a burden for Coco.

Tartar is very intuitive and seems to be one of the few to know/feel theres something wrong with Coco.

Art is as usual top notch, and i enjoy a lot the symbolism the auhor put into it. like in this pic, the fact we see Coco 's back instead of her front side seems to indicate a kind of rupture/miscommunication or distance between both characters.

this panel is interesting, the black background, and the shadow give an ominious feeling, as if Tartar was about to be swallowed by darkness.

Chap 42.5 Agathe cuteness :zomg lovely side chapter, id love to have those little boxes for my clothes :arf .

Kitchen hat atelier (spinoff culinary manga) last chap color page

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Some holidays related arts :zomg

The non colored version of the one posted by Hermit above

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Chap 43 out
Great emotions packed chapter, focused a lot on Coustas. I liked Orugio's a Qifrey teaching about fake flame.

fave panels

the whole scene :

This Qifreys panel is strange, im intrigued by the aura the artist put around Qifrey and his eyes expression :

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Some Valentine special art Kamome posted on her twitter or bonuses pages. :zomg

Chapter 44 out.
Nice chapter i like the dynamics between Coco & Tartar, they are cute and i love how they try their best to deal with the matter of accessibility for disabled. But my fave moment was Agathe, this girl always steals the show when she appears, everything is great with her, her personality, her design, her expressions etc :zomg and a new character appears, looking forward to seeing more about her (nice design btw).

This scene was so sweet :zomg

as usual great art :

Intriguing paneling in this page.

some agathe moments :zomg

new character design

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Agata helped Coco finesse her spell, I think. Loved seeing her get flustered about covering Coco up, best character in the series definitely :nod

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
chapter 45 to 47 are out ( 46 is missing i read only 45).

1st that beautiful mag cover:

That was a lovely chapter, visually stunning, a lot of symbolisms, and art is top notch as usual. Theres some emotional parts (joy and sadness) , and some reveals/new mysteries. And that Coco expression :

Some panels were really poetical

more panels

that page :pout this sad look on Coustas eyes

imagery in this panel was really well done, the parrallel with the bottle fixing itself and dagda ( i thought at 1st he died) "being fixed"

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I'm totally seeing Coustas as a villain in the future. Well, not villain, you know.

What a wonderful episode this was. I didn't even expect the 2x1

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I know no one should follow someone else work, but I was thinking she would be the perfect fit to continue Berserk.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
It seems Tongari will get an anime :wtf ( waiting for confirmation, in case, but Mogura has reliable infos afaik)

Still desperately waiting for chapters to be released. :s

edit : domain registered : https://tongariboushi.com/

Chaps 48 to 51 out :zomg it's been since January we didn' t get any release ! Excellent chapters some more heavier/sensitive topics. Some politics/world building moments. We get to know a lot more about Lulucy and her past ( some sexual abuse when she was young, the humiliation feeling she endured and how women who are victims of it end up being the ones being distrusted and how culprits are unpunished). Coustas appears and theres that discusssion about forbidden magic, and what is right and what 's wrong topic. Coco despair and some lttle of Agathe.
Those Lulucy's words were heartbreaking :

Art is on top as usual as usual
Some of my fave panels :

Sorry I had no time to resize the pics, will edit asap.

Even though nothing is shown, the scene is disturbing, just the art and facial expression, are enough to describe the pain/despair.

Coustas madness and the new mysterious girl, Ininia, who ended up helping him with forbidden magic

Cage ? Fate ? reminds me of Naruto somehow.
and this is intriguing :

Last edited:

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
How she does it? Every design is so damn interesting, every panel so beautiful to see and the story is still engaging. I'm amazed by how cool everything is.

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
AND THE TENSION. Coustas is such a great character, I kinda love this twist.

Agree :nod
please, watch this, it's excellent ! :wtf

I have seen it already, but it's always good to remember how skillful she is.

BTW I want a new pen.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
There's a special chapter that has just released today, I just wanted to point the gorgeous art more specifically the panelling, as it has everything mentioned in the video above.
chap 51.5 color page

that double page :zomg

Otherwise chap 53 was great, some interesting stuff regarding Tetia and that prince Eoleo an, some Agathe/agott moments, I really like Orugio, he's really a great guy, caring for his students and his friend a lot, that scene with Agathe was cute ( he has all the qualities to be nominated in Husbando wars, :nod )

I love those Agathe expressions :teehee

Some lovely Shirohama art for a song

Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Chap 54 out :zomg

I like the portrayal of socity and the existence of slums, in a world taht seems or was portaryed as ideal, so existence magics doesn't change people in the end nor necessarily makes their life better ( we already knew it). Im curious about the meaning of that tattoo, but that looks on their face ... :pout Again amazing art, impactful panels, and face expressions :zomg

that panel :zomg

otherwise i like those pages and the "poetical" aspect of them :

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
My guess is that He was a magic knight and did something/saw something so his memories were erased.