Theory - Touka Theory | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Touka Theory

lax

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Not really. Acnologia's legacy isn't tarnished in the slightest especially you need up take in account he is hunting the original Dragons than Dragon Slayers. Who knows how many were alive until up to now. After he was done killing all original ones, he aim for Dragon Slayers next, but before he could kill them all, he was defeated. His action and legacy are intact as you have to keep in mind they are new continent, not Ishgar so its possible for other Dragon Slayers to live on and Generations to boot. Plus for all we know they could hide themselves in ways to prevent his detection like Irene. The story still ongoing so we can't said it is bad or make him look bad when their are reasons for it.

Plus Mashima said he will give out a backstory in the anime so could be a chance to explain there.

Though I do agree with you about Zeref's and Touka's case for sure.
Not really. Acnologia's legacy isn't tarnished in the slightest especially you need up take in account he is hunting the original Dragons than Dragon Slayers. Who knows how many were alive until up to now. After he was done killing all original ones, he aim for Dragon Slayers next, but before he could kill them all, he was defeated. His action and legacy are intact as you have to keep in mind they are new continent, not Ishgar so its possible for other Dragon Slayers to live on and Generations to boot. Plus for all we know they could hide themselves in ways to prevent his detection like Irene. The story still ongoing so we can't said it is bad or make him look bad when their are reasons for it.

Plus Mashima said he will give out a backstory in the anime so could be a chance to explain there.

Though I do agree with you about Zeref's and Touka's case for sure.
when will there be a anime for the 100 year quest?

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
when will there be a anime for the 100 year quest?
Given chapter numbers and how long it takes as well if same studio, I think it take some time like few/some years before they animate the sequel. Kinda wish they give it to new studio since they seem to have their hands full and budget going down after what they did with SDS on losing it, so think they need to get someone else better for it.

Helpers2444

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Given this new info 1) I'm convinced WW needs a host to live/move 2) Touka might (could be a trap) be saved but WW could transfer to someone else depending on whatever the conditions that allows WW to overtake someone 3) one of the dragon gods could potentially aid Team Natsu in defeating WW, Mercphobia is powerless so I'm thinking Ignia 4) WW might overtake a powerful figure, doesn't need to be human since WW pretty much gave Touka access to a human form
we still don't know anything about the White wizard kind of annoying tbh

BadassLaxus

Reaction score
Country
United States
Given chapter numbers and how long it takes as well if same studio, I think it take some time like few/some years before they animate the sequel. Kinda wish they give it to new studio since they seem to have their hands full and budget going down after what they did with SDS on losing it, so think they need to get someone else better for it.
I want Mappa to do it, they did AOT last season and god of highschool

Veni Vidi Vici

Reaction score
Country
Italy
we still don't know anything about the White wizard kind of annoying tbh
IMHO we basically know everything, Mashima won't bother into actually making her more depth or interesting.
He already wasted the little hype there was for her attraction to Natsu.

Acnologia2415

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
Theory: The White Witch is some goddess or witch from Edolas who took over a priestess (Touka) and went to Earth-land to go take over the world.

Veni Vidi Vici

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Theory: The White Witch is some goddess or witch from Edolas who took over a priestess (Touka) and went to Earth-land to go take over the world.
Why would you suppose that?

Acnologia2415

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
Why would you suppose that?
Just some random theory I came up with. Mashima tweeted today that a very nostalgic character will show up in 100 year quest and the most likely one is Mystogan, since the FT guild wants to find out more about where Touka came from.

Veni Vidi Vici

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Just some random theory I came up with. Mashima tweeted today that a very nostalgic character will show up in 100 year quest and the most likely one is Mystogan, since the FT guild wants to find out more about where Touka came from.
How could she come from Edolas? I mean, people from there have no magic. She is shown to have a powerful type.

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
How could she come from Edolas? I mean, people from there have no magic. She is shown to have a powerful type.
Touka is a cat, not WW.

WW is a human wizard who took over Touka's body.

we still don't know WW's name.

Veni Vidi Vici

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Touka is a cat, not WW.
WW is a human wizard who took over Touka's body.
we still don't know WW's name.
And so what? We were talking about the white witch.

Acnologia2415 said:

See?

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
And so what? We were talking about the white witch.

Acnologia2415 said:

See?
ah my mistake as well as his then.

Acnologia2415

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
Thats the hole in my theory. Maybe she's the one person who can actually use magic, but it's useless in Edolas since you can't actually use magic there.

ald7mi_99

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
agree with you that the white witch might be realeted to edolas after mashima tweet about nostaligic characters but my theroy is that the white witch is the counterpart of zeref and she is the responsible of the lack in the magic in edolas and after stealing most of the magic in edolas she founds out about earthland so she decides to travel to earthland to steal all the magic in earthland and also she founds out that the only way to go is through the exceds so she took over touka's body and went to earthland and that happend 100 yeras ago and its explain why the exceds didn't know about touka.

thats my theroy who knows what mashima is up too he is a great authur when he tells backstories and build up characters but when the fight comes in the bad writing comes with it.

Verter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Republic
agree with you that the white witch might be realeted to edolas after mashima tweet about nostaligic characters but my theroy is that the white witch is the counterpart of zeref and she is the responsible of the lack in the magic in edolas and after stealing most of the magic in edolas she founds out about earthland so she decides to travel to earthland to steal all the magic in earthland and also she founds out that the only way to go is through the exceds so she took over touka's body and went to earthland and that happend 100 yeras ago and its explain why the exceds didn't know about touka.

thats my theroy who knows what mashima is up too he is a great authur when he tells backstories and build up characters but when the fight comes in the bad writing comes with it.
I won't have any intentions to look like "let's say something against", so, please take it w.o. any kind of offence.

Weak point of your theory - "it's true, Edolas reversed world in some case", but Zeref and Natsu are brothers.
Edolas has its own Natsu, and WW never show any sibling feelings (bad/good/neutral/whatever) to FT Natsu as "her brother" counterpart.
Current plot simply says they're not relative as Zeref and Natsu.

2nd weak issue. WW never had intentions to steal "all magic". She only wants "exterminate" powerful mages. She said herself that magic is necessary and magic itself is "good", but "ultra strong magic by some guys" is sin.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So, your theory goes against manga

ald7mi_99

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
I won't have any intentions to look like "let's say something against", so, please take it w.o. any kind of offence.

Weak point of your theory - "it's true, Edolas reversed world in some case", but Zeref and Natsu are brothers.
Edolas has its own Natsu, and WW never show any sibling feelings (bad/good/neutral/whatever) to FT Natsu as "her brother" counterpart.
Current plot simply says they're not relative as Zeref and Natsu.

2nd weak issue. WW never had intentions to steal "all magic". She only wants "exterminate" powerful mages. She said herself that magic is necessary and magic itself is "good", but "ultra strong magic by some guys" is sin.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So, your theory goes against manga

zeref is the black wizard and she is the white wizard being realtive to natsu deosn't matter for example makarov counterpart in edolas is faust who have nothing to do with fairy tail he is the king of edolas and the father of mystogan so this point deosn't cancel the theroy.

erase or steal both of them do the same method lacking of magic, and she already stole mercuphobia magic power so again nothing from what i said against the manga.

Acnologia2415

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail

Wow, that's actually a great theory. :blink

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Tbh since the white angel zonia theory fell through and why she had to take an exceed's body who carla doesn't recognize I've been thinking she probably is edolas zeref. No lie i'd love this, she could be the reason anima/reverse anima was created and used by faust or why there's no magic in edolas. Also the parallels to Zeref, who's the black wizard and she's the white as well as comparable threat level. Her being 100 years old could mean she could of arrived before mystogan got here, wasn't mystogan's mission to close anima before meeting wendy and joining ft, maybe another to find her? Then Briar connection, unless it's pure research she would of encountered her after avatar arc, so there's a possible accomplice. We still need a name reveal too, pretty hyped for her story

BadassLaxus

Reaction score
Country
United States
Tbh since the white angel zonia theory fell through and why she had to take an exceed's body who carla doesn't recognize I've been thinking she probably is edolas zeref. No lie i'd love this, she could be the reason anima/reverse anima was created and used by faust or why there's no magic in edolas. Also the parallels to Zeref, who's the black wizard and she's the white as well as comparable threat level. Her being 100 years old could mean she could of arrived before mystogan got here, wasn't mystogan's mission to close anima before meeting wendy and joining ft, maybe another to find her? Then Briar connection, unless it's pure research she would of encountered her after avatar arc, so there's a possible accomplice. We still need a name reveal too, pretty hyped for her story
Someone already said that 😂🤣