Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 589 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 19 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 589 Spoilers & Discussion

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Then why does Gustang know about V and Arlene and exactly the way he felt for the two. Whereas Traum doesn’t know a thing! They all agreed to remove important memories right?!
We don't know what either of them does or doesn't know. I am inclined to believe gustang was BSing bam when he mentioned V and doesn't remember but it's entirely feasible that neither remembers V or arlen at all or that it was only some memories that were removed. To me gustang looks like he has been trying to piece together their shared forgotten history through secondary means up to this point in the story.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
We don't know what either of them does or doesn't know. I am inclined to believe gustang was BSing bam when he mentioned V and doesn't remember but it's entirely feasible that neither remembers V or arlen at all or that it was only some memories that were removed. To me gustang looks like he has been trying to piece together their shared forgotten history through secondary means up to this point in the story.
Only MO here… but I believe the Book of Icarus is how Gustang started down that rabbit hole via Anne. Then she found Arlene’s pocket and confronted Zahard. I believe Gustang was watching and testing to see how Zahard would react, via sacrificing Anne!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I highly doubt that he’s harboring RoZA fugitive Garam LOL. Who was close with Anne and who too knows the truth! Gustang has already recovered some of those memories

Last edited:

Epic_Rider

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
I think that will vary between family head. What's apparent by now is that removing these memories was meant as a... way to preserve the peace. Traumerei frames this as preserving the relationship among them but looking at what gustang seemingly wrote in the book and his almost evident rage it looks like at some point the relationship between the great warriors deteriorated to such an extent that war was a certainty. Odds are that each family head will have its own side. Some will side with bam, others will likely side with zahard. Maybe some will try and stay out of it.

Something which is also clear by now is that the memory removal didn't remove any of the emotions which those memories brought with them. Traumerei keeps his remorse, gustang his rage. Setting aside how the family heads think of tower born folk... if we look at traumerei he has a relative gentle disposition. Likes animals, and cares for his friends to at least some extent. He doesn't like gustang currently but if we go by their games odds are they had a friendship or rivalry going on back in the day. Gustang in turn is clearly burning with rage... he doesn't remember but his emotions are strong enough that he has pointed out he could try and kill the other family heads and begin destruction, just like the excerpt bam just read suggests.
I quite like this theory. What I would like to know is how much involvement Zahard has here. If we take the Hidden Floor as foreshadowing, did he deceive them into this as a way to maintain his empire after the events of V and Arlene? In fact, how much do they know about his princess scam?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I quite like this theory. What I would like to know is how much involvement Zahard has here. If we take the Hidden Floor as foreshadowing, did he deceive them into this as a way to maintain his empire after the events of V and Arlene? In fact, how much do they know about his princess scam?
I don't think the sabotaged princess competition is included in the erased memories. This is further down the timeline into a time where the empire was well stablished. What I've been wondering is if zahard tempered with agreement between great warriors to erase their memories though. I am going to assume that the memory removal was done via spell... imagine if zahard tempered with this to include more memories than some or all great warriors bargained for.

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
I don't think the sabotaged princess competition is included in the erased memories. This is further down the timeline into a time where the empire was well stablished. What I've been wondering is if zahard tempered with agreement between great warriors to erase their memories though. I am going to assume that the memory removal was done via spell... imagine if zahard tempered with this to include more memories than some or all great warriors bargained for.
What I was asking was if they know that the Zahard Princess competition is a scam.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Thinking a bit more about it, I've made the case that while traumerei and gustang removed their memories, the emotions concerning those memories remain. Through the lore or story SIU has made the point that some family heads get along or don't get along. For example, we've heard that eduan and zahard don't get along. If emotions remain even if memories are removed, them getting or not along could be due to something they forgot. In this sense eduan specifically could be a potentiall dangerous enemy for zahard going forward.

What I was asking was if they know that the Zahard Princess competition is a scam.
I think the family heads by this point would be roughly aware that the princess competition was sabotaged. Though it's not clear or known to what extent.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Is about time…

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Beliere vs White will be interesting

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Beliere vs White will be interesting
What are the chances for that to happen?

Belleril would obliterate white tho

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
What are the chances for that to happen?

Why? Beliere is only a ranker and does not has lived no where close to the amount years Kirin or Robadon have lived

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
Same reason Gustang left that book in the open for Baam to get his hands on it.
Yes, decoy book that you send a high ranker to get in order to fake out other high rankers that seek the book followed by secret book carrier is leaving it "out in the open"

based off of what? you have seen bell fight?

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic

Why? Beliere is only a ranker and does not has lived no where close to the amount years Kirin or Robadon have lived
He received a position in the family
That even proust the commander is
Jealous, plus he is in charge of the war and the MT.
Same position Kirin has.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yes, decoy book that you send a high ranker to get in order to fake out other high rankers that seek the book followed by secret book carrier is leaving it "out in the open"
it was not Hard even for Yama to notice
Later that the book was fake. Guiscard got em off guard lets not pretend that boy was something!
and before the war no HR was there! The book has been there for ages!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
'White' as he exists now is sort of powerless. Baam ate almost all of what he had. I'd be surprised if he even qualified as on par with a Ranker at the moment.

Unless Bellerir is an absolute fraud, he should be able to handle Vicente!White with little fuss.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I got Belleriel vs complete white tho!

Ranks has been clarified Regents are in another level in the top 100 list.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
'White' as he exists now is sort of powerless. Baam ate almost all of what he had. I'd be surprised if he even qualified as on par with a Ranker at the moment.

Unless Bellerir is an absolute fraud, he should be able to handle Vicente!White with little fuss.
Did you forget that Vicente too received a Levi power up LOL?!?! He’s currently on a defenseless arc, with several tasty souls!

He received a position in the family
That even proust the commander is
Jealous, plus he is in charge of the war and the MT.
Same position Kirin has.
LOL Kirin and Robadon have been alive since Genesis. Kirin’s been in charge even before Yas’ flashback! Beliere was just recently appointed 2nd in command, he is no where close to Kirin’s level. Don’t let the made up term “regent” fool you

Last edited:

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I don't know, Bellerir seems way too young to be anywhere close the top 50. He could end up fighting Lobadon, like he could end up fighting Hollan, it's too early to tell imo.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Owl, Perseus and WGW are from Genesis.

Robadon and Kirin were already the regents.
They are from the days of the conquest.
Remember that after conquering the floors
The people of those countries began to climb.
This is called genesis, the day the people began to fight against the 10 leaders.
and we don't know how many years this war lasted
When they captured Akrinac the war was almost over.

Age shouldn’t be a great factor to compare 2 strong characters there’s people who reach higher level
First than others, most talented, better genes, special weapon and trainers etc.

fun fact; Yuri, androssi and Anak Jr are almost same age by a gap of 200 which is nothing in tower of god.

Belleriel >>>>> White

@O_n_Sly take your time to study Belleriel profile
Go deep, this guy is probably the strongest just below
The 2 FHs.

i wouldn’t be surprise if Belleriel can use the fake shiwonryu that the PB family is working on putting in smart ships!
The boss of revs can use it!

I don't know, Bellerir seems way too young to be anywhere close the top 50. He could end up fighting Lobadon, like he could end up fighting Hollan, it's too early to tell imo.

talent can help you get to a higher rank
Faster than others. Since PB Use spell we don’t
Know what he is hiding remember that his Father genes took part in producing the strongest regular in the tower, Enne.

the old heads we know really look older than the rest

Kirin (white hair) it was black when he was young.
lobadon (white hair) looks like was green when he was young

khell hellam look old (face wrinkles)
JH look old ( face wrinkles)
Sophia look old (milf)
we have seen a couple of younger people stronger than JH a Ha DD from conquers days.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Im noticing that with the first W of LPB by the Hand of Lobadon y’all forgot how bad the rankers from this family are!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Beliere is a ranker that Rachel is bossing around! He ain’t shit!

All the BHs below Kirin fear him LOL, none of the PBs fear Beli they are just respecting Gustang’s decision

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Only MO here… but I believe the Book of Icarus is how Gustang started down that rabbit hole via Anne. Then she found Arlene’s pocket and confronted Zahard. I believe Gustang was watching and testing to see how Zahard would react, via sacrificing Anne!

I highly doubt that he’s harboring RoZA fugitive Garam LOL. Who was close with Anne and who too knows the truth! Gustang has already recovered some of those memories
Entirely feasible. The thing that seemed weird to me is that the book mentioning icarus also mentioned a prince of zahard. Even though icarus being at the great climb places her greatly before there ever being princes of zahard. I suppose icarus could have survived some time into zahard's reign but its still weird. Maybe the book was a collection of notes gustang made of the past...

Wasn't enne's thing mostly about zahard sabotaging the princess competition?

I think gustang has basically been doing research on his forgotten past... there should be plenty of evidence of their climb and past considering the sheer magnitude of their influence. And using that gustang has sort of put together a working theory of what went on. But I don't think he "remembers" anything that was removed. Just look at traumerei, plenty has affected him but the memories remain entirely absent.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Interesting thing is it was Gustang’s idea for the Princess challenge and 13months. I believe he was fully aware of Anne’s doings maybe even supported in his own way