Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 589 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 17 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 589 Spoilers & Discussion

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Luslec finally here and the lore. The fast pacing is putting us out of our misery quicker.
He want to be kakashi so bad with a scar in his eye and everything, i predict a bad design and normal citizen clothes. Hold the L It suppose to be delivery to Luslec.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Gustang having a copy of the book of Icarus still makes no sense! When Bam met Gustang, Gustang stated he despised V and he even banned the book of Icarus on the Ark! The book of Icarus is about her love/ deep admiration of V!

MO the Revs planted those passages about Icarus in Gustang’s book inventory! When we first saw Rachel on the Ark, she mentioned that she had something to do which we never saw! At that time Gustang was away from the Ark, wrecking the LPB defenses around their MS! I don’t think Traum will need Bam and Levi to remember his lost memories as long as he keeps finding excerpts from Icarus
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You all should have read the WEBTOON t/l by now of S3ch153 the Revs don’t care which FH wins. They’ve baited Gustang into action and now Traum!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Good chance Traum and Gustang clash before reaching “The Sprout”
  1. He clearly used this book to coerce A.A and motivate his followers.
  2. Icarus's feelings for V are just one element of the whole story.

Assuming V was just lame, do you see Arlene immediately killing herself (albeit failing) as something expected, in a situation where her and V trusted and supported each other ? I find it pretty reasonable to believe that their relationship was already cracking by that point, and the baby dying was just the nail in the coffin that broke them, kind of a point of no return. But i would be surprised if it was all sunshine and rainbow before that point.
She wants to avenge V so I think they were still together, but the situation and her craziness(was it before or after?) might have strained their relationship.

All the FHs were affected by certain things so badly that they decided to remove their memories. I assume Arlen and V didn't do that so, a suicide attempt isn't too surprising on her end.

brzytki

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Did you guys notice that if it wasn't for Khun mentioning Icarus during their chess game Traum would probably dismiss the book Kraken found as unimportant? To me it looks like Gustang not only used the book to motivate his family to support the war but also to make Khun rope Traum into Gustang's plan which probably includes Traum regaining his old memories. Gustang's goal seems to be "destroying" everything when he regains his memories though it sound more like "destroying the status quo" more than literal destruction. I wonder about Traum's goal once he remembers what he had forgotten.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
  1. He clearly used this book to coerce A.A and motivate his followers.
  2. Icarus's feelings for V are just one element of the whole story.
Did he really or was that the Rev’s baiting Gustang into a trap he fell into! S3ch132 - Ragma tells Rachel that Gustang had his own plans for AA, which the Revs had no idea of -The reading was clearly Rachel/Beliere’s plan, Gustang was not involved. Rachel probably wanted Gustang to execute AA there, so she FAILED AGAIN! But Gustang fell into the trap lol!

Face it Gustang is a pawn in the Revs the plan, they have no allegiance to Gustang as explained in S3ch153

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Did he really or was that the Rev’s baiting Gustang into a trap he fell into! S3ch132 - Ragma tells Rachel that Gustang had his own plans for AA, which the Revs had no idea of -The reading was clearly Rachel/Beliere’s plan, Gustang was not involved. Rachel probably wanted Gustang to execute AA there, so she FAILED AGAIN! But Gustang fell into the trap lol!

Face it Gustang is a pawn in the Revs the plan, they have no allegiance to Gustang as explained in S3ch153
How does that make sense with gustang's book reading where he executed the LPB branch heads though? Rachel never reacted like things didn't work out for her. Rather it seemed like she knew belieri needed a escape goat and gave him aguero for the lolz. So far the revolutionaries have tried to keep bam from gustang and traumerei... which doesn't seem to fit with them setting up this battle. The events leading up to gustang's and traumerei's match began years ago when rachel showed up at gustang's feet with the bracelet zahard hid at the hidden floor, wangnan's ring and iirc also the anklet urek had (my memory is iffy on that last one).

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
How does that make sense with gustang's book reading where he executed the LPB branch heads though? Rachel never reacted like things didn't work out for her. Rather it seemed like she knew belieri needed a escape goat and gave him aguero for the lolz. So far the revolutionaries have tried to keep bam from gustang and traumerei... which doesn't seem to fit with them setting up this battle. The events leading up to gustang's and traumerei's match began years ago when rachel showed up at gustang's feet with the bracelet zahard hid at the hidden floor, wangnan's ring and iirc also the anklet urek had (my memory is iffy on that last one).
The story does not support this LOL!!! As Goguru explained the Revs want all-out war btw the 2 families they do not care how Gustang fares, as long as one of the 2 dies!

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
The silver bracelet that Gustang has is something he took from the HF via the Stingray. Urek's anklet is something else. It was made by his org and it allows him to hide his power level but breaks if he goes beyond 5%.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m guessing most of y’all missed this but in S3ch159 the correct t/l - “LET HUGO and the rest of the army know that as of this moment…” y’all know the rest. The fan t/l had - except Hugo!!!

Gustang did not abandon Hugo that was all Beliere… Beliere is abusing his power or better said Rachel is using Beliere!!!

MO Gustang naming Hugo over the others there, means Hugo is the top general in the PB army!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
The silver bracelet that Gustang has is something he took from the HF via the Stingray. Urek's anklet is something else. It was made by his org and it allows him to hide his power level but breaks if he goes beyond 5%.
Still, gustang treated the things at the end of season 2 as if rachel brought them and rachel got a wish for each. My memory fails me with the anklet but I think it was there as well. I don't think the purpose of the anklet was made entirely clear. If gustang got it then I'd guess it does more than hide power levels.

The story does not support this LOL!!! As Goguru explained the Revs want all-out war btw the 2 families they do not care how Gustang fares, as long as one of the 2 dies!
I don't doubt the revolutionaries support all out war. But as far as I can tell it's as stretch that the revolutionaries have baited gustang into anything or that gustang has fallen into some trap.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I’m guessing most of y’all missed this but in S3ch159 the correct t/l - “LET HUGO and the rest of the army know that as of this moment…” y’all know the rest. The fan t/l had - except Hugo!!!

Gustang did not abandon Hugo that was all Beliere… Beliere is abusing his power or better said Rachel is using Beliere!!!

MO Gustang naming Hugo over the others there, means Hugo is the top general in the PB army!
Another hit from
Sly to the Fan TL
At this point Fan TL
Is holding the biggest L.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Still, gustang treated the things at the end of season 2 as if rachel brought them and rachel got a wish for each. My memory fails me with the anklet but I think it was there as well. I don't think the purpose of the anklet was made entirely clear. If gustang got it then I'd guess it does more than hide power levels.

I don't doubt the revolutionaries support all out war. But as far as I can tell it's as stretch that the revolutionaries have baited gustang into anything or that gustang has fallen into some trap.
Yeah, he gave the Stingray to Rachel which caught it for him. The item Gustang was looking for was that silver bracelet. The anklet wasn't retrieved by Gustang it had no value to him. It's the power of the silver bracelet that's unknown but apparently it can allow Towerborns to defeat Irregulars(according to Gustang's discussion with Traumerei).

Another hit from
Sly to the Fan TL
At this point Fan TL
Po Bidau Adonis... :Haha

Man I miss the darker tone/atmosphere
They are just in a dark room :D. I'd say we have seen darker things recently with the Mudflat Snake stuff etc.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Another hit from
Sly to the Fan TL
At this point Fan TL
The only reason I bring it up because 1 word changed the whole meaning/understanding.

TBF the stingray feared Bam and only appeared after Bam was knocked out on the HF. Gustang’s main target was the bracelet, the other 2 items were a bonus! It’s called a Treasure Seeking Stingray - main objective to collect treasure!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Is not Dumas clearly stronger than Hugo?
I put Lobadon in the league of Khell Hellam

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Is not Dumas clearly stronger than Hugo?
I put Lobadon in the league of Khell Hellam
Just like within the RoZA, 1st division was never the strongest (Haratcha 3rd division and Cheonhee 2nd division)

Even Traum - for all the boasting he was doing “I’m using the traitor to my benefit” LOL - while kumbaya Kirin was snickering and plotting his coup’. BOTH FHs have fallen into the Rev trap!!!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic

Even Traum - for all the boasting he was doing “I’m using the traitor to my benefit” LOL - while kumbaya Kirin was snickering and plotting his coup’. BOTH FHs have fallen into the Rev trap!!!
The Family coup its probably happening in each GF rn. One of the twins is probably with the revs!

If every second in power in each great family is working for the revs Is safe to say they are the strongest group in the tower rn.

Did you guys notice that if it wasn't for Khun mentioning Icarus during their chess game Traum would probably dismiss the book Kraken found as unimportant? To me it looks like Gustang not only used the book to motivate his family to support the war but also to make Khun rope Traum into Gustang's plan which probably includes Traum regaining his old memories. Gustang's goal seems to be "destroying" everything when he regains his memories though it sound more like "destroying the status quo" more than literal destruction. I wonder about Traum's goal once he remembers what he had forgotten.
Gustang is just doing what he did in the Data world
So probably his FH ally is Khun edhan
Not wonder why he was the only who sent support
To the nest just for Maschenny sabotage the plan.

Zahard is the guy behind the revs.
His goal is a war, a war were FHs going agains each other so can be the only one remaining
He was clear to the Data Zahard
Only way to be truly king is being alone at the to
After that Data Zahard deleted all his friends with the same status as him.

putting a DD of each GW in charge of each family
Once they all gone knowing they could never reach him or be a treat to him. Revs using Baam to put Each family head agains each other.

Headlights

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I got an uncompressed Rak I am good with another 200 chapters of BS, sad though my sundays are waiting for the next chapter of Auto Hunting with My Clones....

...Ironic that it is just a clone of that clone of the gamer

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Looking back at the conversation between Zahard and Traum, the convo makes a lot more sense. Now we know why Zahard was more interested in Traum’s dream LOL! He wanted to see if Traum had betrayed the Pact by recovering his memories. Traum tried to disguise his True intentions for Bam with the wedding proposal, he always wanted his memories. Gustang calls him out for this as well! Lyb’s mission was to witness Traum’s betrayal and unfortunately once again Kallavan was destined to fail at the 1st wall!

Zahard basically threatened Traum LOL - that if his family or the big 3 get involved he’s dead!!!

I expect 1 or more GWs to join the party at “The Sprout”, maybe even the King himself. Definitely the GW that hates Luslec

Last edited:

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I got an uncompressed Rak I am good with another 200 chapters of BS, sad though my sundays are waiting for the next chapter of Auto Hunting with My Clones....

...Ironic that it is just a clone of that clone of the gamer
The Gamer 😂

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
With both Gustang and Traum getting overly anxious in pursuit of their lost memory, you’d have to imagine other FHs are simultaneously experiencing the same anxiety