Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 590 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 22 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 590 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
in the part where tiara says "little sister" to yuri, she does not necessarily mean it in an affectionate way, but that is the way to treat someone younger, in this case it could be that tiara is more resistant to alcoholic beverages than yuri, it is because yuri treats her like an older sister and calls her "unnie".
enjoy it ♥

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
the convo between Gustang and Proust is a bit misleading. Proust seems to be calling to complain about his disbelief in Beliere! Interesting that Richie reached out to Mikel and not Proust for assistance! Probably a good chance that Proust is dead already!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
It should be that easy to kill 5 BH HR and their army?
He just busy you just like to be wrong at this point.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why would Rich call someone that is fighting instead of someone who is available to help ? LOL

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol because Mikel was there too with the battleship against the LPB BHs.
There is only 1 of those (new/old) ships and Mikel has been piloting it

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
But why proust need to be dead? It just don’t make any sense

Mikel was the only survivor? LOL
Or since he is revs he killed proust?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
But why proust need to be dead? It just don’t make any sense

Mikel was the only survivor? LOL
Or since he is revs he killed proust?
I don’t believe Proust is that strong. If WGW is with the BHs I believe the battle tips in their favor, especially since Mikel left early!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hugo is just a plain old HR

Guiscard, Nubils, Ruini are HR - 1st class librarians

Richie and Mikel are HR - Great librarians (for now I’ll include Proust here)

Dumas, Gir, and Ernaux may be the top 3 warriors Yas was referring to. These 3 are the only ones attacking the enemy while being commanded by a great librarian

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I don’t believe Proust is that strong. If WGW is with the BHs I believe the battle tips in their favor, especially since Mikel left early!

Hugo is just a plain old HR

Guiscard, Nubils, Ruini are HR - 1st class librarians

Richie and Mikel are HR - Great librarians (for now I’ll include Proust here)

Dumas, Gir, and Ernaux may be the top 3 warriors Yas was referring to. These 3 are the only ones attacking the enemy while being commanded by a great librarian
This is crazy uh? According to y’all The PB family is the only GF who put people in position and is not bc they are strong, Bellerir Regent of the MT
You guys said is bc something else but not strength,
Proust is that one ordering around in the battlefield and speaking directly to Gustang but to y’all is not bc he is strong but something else 😭😐

You guys have so many theories but at the end is just Bellerir and proust giving orders and speaking directly with Gustang!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
WTF is a regent lol???? SIU never used this term!!! Beliere is 2nd in command of the ark (mothership). And he was recently selected to the post! So to compare Beliere to Kirin or Robadon is insane!!! Robadon and Kirin lived and fought in Genesis!!!

Kirin is Traum’s Right hand (according to Laura) and Chief trainer of LPB Army. Robadon is Commander in chief of the LPB field army and LPBs strongest commander(according to JH)

It was never stated that 2 were equals! Perseus said the 2 were far above the 3(Purdi and WGW) S3ch105

Last edited:

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Belleriel was put in the position Kirin has in the LPB
And he is that one moving the PB army in the battlefield

WTF is a regent lol???? SIU never used this term!!! Beliere is 2nd in command of the ark (mothership). And he was recently selected to the post! So to compare Beliere to Kirin or Robadon is insane!!! Robadon and Kirin lived and fought in Genesis!!!

Kirin is Traum’s Right hand (according to Laura) and Chief trainer of LPB Army. Robadon is Commander in chief of the LPB field army and LPBs strongest commander(according to JH)

It was never stated that 2 were equals! Perseus said the 2 were far above the 3(Purdi and WGW) S3ch105
They are equal you don’t go in internal family war with someone that its not in your level
One play in the MT the other play in the battelfield

like Belleril and proust.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Belleriel was put in the position Kirin has in the LPB
And he is that one moving the PB army in the battlefield
Incorrect- Beliere is only directing Hugo and Ruini. It was Proust under Gustang’s command that sent Richie and Dumas! Guiscard claimed to have received his orders from Gustang

We know he secretly commanded the shoe salesman to sabotage Hugo! He could also be commanding Mikel but that’s TBD

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Incorrect- Beliere is only directing Hugo and Ruini. It was Proust under Gustang’s command that sent Richie and Dumas! Guiscard claimed to have received his orders from Gustang

We know he secretly commanded the shoe salesman to sabotage Hugo! He could also be commanding Mikel but that’s TBD
LOL so Belleril made the whole plan to bait Lobadon with the book
But Ritchmont and Dumas went there bc Proust?
even Proust is following Belleril plan by fighting the BHs that was also belleril’s plan!

The fact that Belleril knew before everybody about this book mean one thing!! He really trust this guy!
im sorry

Not wonder why Proust envy him.

Tsdreamss

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
LOL what is Gustang doing in that list?
and what happened in the #4 and #6 spots? LMAO

This whole paragraph of yours is about how you feel
Nothing of this is facts omg i can’t even answer that but wait till siu prove you wrong
It’s like y’all purposely act slow. We literally don’t know who’s the strongest between Mikel, richemont or tiara so yes, for now it makes sense to bunch them up. We also don’t know who’s stronger between Ernaux and gir as they are always together and both killed the branch heads, so unless you want me to make up something that isn’t “ facts “ because “ siu can prove me wrong “ I’ll keep doing what I’m doing. Everything we’ve all been saying has been opinions up to this point, a vast part of tower of god itself is pretty much unconfirmed and from blog posts so yes I’ll continue with my lists as y’all do yours

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It’s like y’all purposely act slow. We literally don’t know who’s the strongest between Mikel, richemont or tiara so yes, for now it makes sense to bunch them up. We also don’t know who’s stronger between Ernaux and gir as they are always together and both killed the branch heads, so unless you want me to make up something that isn’t “ facts “ because “ siu can prove me wrong “ I’ll keep doing what I’m doing. Everything we’ve all been saying has been opinions up to this point, a vast part of tower of god itself is pretty much unconfirmed and from blog posts so yes I’ll continue with my lists as y’all do yours
Tiara is in the same ballpark as Yuri. She can't be that strong among the Po Bidau. I don't know about Mikel but there is no way Tiara can be stronger than Richemont.

Cinera

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Yuri should change her surname and become Lo Po Bia, because she's going to get another L here. lmao.
when Yuri is humiliated once again you don't act like you don't understand and came to delete your messages as you always do.
in the name of god let Kirin crush them without his shinheuh
otherwise we'll lose Cinera for good:epicfacepalm
He's not getting defeated before having some kind of run in with either or both of Baam and Robadon. The girls are there to be fodderized, and probably rescued.
Luslec look fine, I'm honestly pleased with his appearance.

Kirin finna destroy Yuri and Tiara. We're about to see the Lopobia strongest in action for real.
Yuri and Tiara are going to show us why the Princesses are stronger than the 10 Families:

The Princesses are craving fish sausage soup:

And look at that, a red fish sausage just delivered himself to their doorstep:

Y'all are not reading Tower of God if you think the Princesses are going to be fodderised.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Cinera Paul is stronger than Yuri

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Cinera Paul is stronger than Yuri
Y'all shouldn't forget that Yuri has already been portrayed as decently stronger than Branch Leaders:

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Y'all shouldn't forget that Yuri has already been portrayed as decently stronger than Branch Leaders:
She has been bluffing from the start and later making excuse in the middle of the fights!

Idk how you can get “decently stronger than Branch Leaders” out of that Panel you just posted…!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yuri and Tiara are going to show us why the Princesses are stronger than the 10 Families:

The Princesses are craving fish sausage soup:

And look at that, a red fish sausage just delivered himself to their doorstep:

Y'all are not reading Tower of God if you think the Princesses are going to be fodderised.
PREACH

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Branch Head tier is very vague TBH. Yuri is probably stronger than some, but the likes of WGW are too much.

I am not sure, does Kirin count as a Branch Head too?

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Branch Head tier is very vague TBH. Yuri is probably stronger than some, but the likes of WGW are too much.
Yuri will show herself above the likes of WGW as well.

Kirin casually threatened several Branch Leaders but is more wary of Yuri and Tiara, regarding them as "troublesome"/"annoying" opponents.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Yuri will show herself above the likes of WGW as well.

Kirin casually threatened several Branch Leaders but is more wary of Yuri and Tiara, regarding them as "troublesome"/"annoying" opponents.
I think it's more because of their personalities and status. Yuri especially. Yuri herself was losing to Tiara.