Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 590 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 24 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 590 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
in the part where tiara says "little sister" to yuri, she does not necessarily mean it in an affectionate way, but that is the way to treat someone younger, in this case it could be that tiara is more resistant to alcoholic beverages than yuri, it is because yuri treats her like an older sister and calls her "unnie".
enjoy it ♥

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Purdi was feasting on nobodies lol, meaning Kirin never had to step in. Dudes been on his knees for over a millennia and has not faced combat for roughly the same amount of time.

Yah I’m betting the House on Yuri

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
But Ranker Princesses are more durable than Jinsung.

And even Endorsi and the Lo Po Bia twins are more durable than average Rankers.

I don't conflate Regulars and Rankers, so I think it's fine.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tiara isn't much stronger than Yuri.

But that's not because Tiara is weak, but rather that Yuri is very strong.
But even among Ranker Princesses there are big gaps in strength. Do you think that Yuri's durability is at the same level as Maschenny or Hagi?

Cinera

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Yeah, i don't see it. Besides Kranos, Yuri has proved that at best she can likely tango with some BH's, nothing she has done until now proves her to be CC lvl, let alone someone untouchable by BH's even in group like Kirin.
Sure Tiara's pen is hax and Yuri has Kranos besides plot armor so i won't say it's absolutely impossible they could stop Kirin, but to think that Yuri is on the same lvl or stronger than Kirin with his best shinheuh imo is just wild.
Peak Yuri is > Ha Twins > Kirin.

She's the greatest talent of the Ha Family, and its central power in future.

Princesses > 10 Families.

SIU needs to make Yuri > Regents before ToG ends.

He could redefine her level higher in this fight.

I'm hoping we see Yuri go all out and finally show a Transcendental technique.

Yuri can grow and display her talent, it doesn't mean that in 15 years (being generous) she should go from being a bit stronger than Karaka
she could now realistically grow from being a rival of Karaka
Yuri was massively stronger than Karaka in Season 2. "A bit" is a considerable underestimate.

She essentially fodderised him every time they clashed, and the first battle only lasted so long because she was massively holding back for the sake of the Regulars.

Last edited:

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
But even among Ranker Princesses there are big gaps in strength. Do you think that Yuri's durability is at the same level as Maschenny or Hagi?
Season 2 Yuri no.

But Peak Yuri yeah. As a Ha, Yuri at her peak should be the most durable Princess bar Adori/Enne.

I don't know how much of her potential Season 3 Yuri has realised.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Peak Yuri is > Ha Twins > Kirin.

She's the greatest talent of the Ha Family, and its central power in future.

Princesses > 10 Families.

SIU needs to make Yuri > Regents before ToG ends.

He could redefine her level higher in this fight.

I'm hoping we see Yuri go all out and finally show a Transcendental technique.

Yuri was massively stronger than Karaka in Season 2. "A bit" is a considerable underestimate.

She essentially fodderised him every time they clashed, and the first battle only lasted so long because she was massively holding back for the sake of the Regulars.
I agree in saying that by the time ToG ends Yuri will probably surpass "Regents" (Though i wouldn't put her above the Ha twins confidently even by that point). Then again, she should need considerable time skipps, some new skills and probably some items. Right now we are simply not there yet imo.
I will say that SIU kinda indirectly justified a possible buff for her with the Jinsung/Hollan/Yuri comparison but still, right now i don't see how Kirin shouldn't be considered far superior.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Season 2 Yuri no.

But Peak Yuri yeah. As a Ha, Yuri at her peak should be the most durable Princess bar Adori/Enne.

But Yuri is far from her peak... She can't have grown that much in just 2 years.

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Yuri will show herself above the likes of WGW as well.

Kirin casually threatened several Branch Leaders but is more wary of Yuri and Tiara, regarding them as "troublesome"/"annoying" opponents.
:lmao

siu has issues with pwoerscaling but its not this bad.

Yuri is not top 100 tier.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Spitting straight hot FIRE rn!!!
the D riding is crazy
LOL so what, Yuri is capped at the power lvl we saw her at on S1? Is she incapable of growing and getting stronger???

ONLY Bam CAN grow and get stronger, according to everyone’s jackass comment!!! I already know when AA and Rak get rewarded any PU everyone cries like a little bitch and tries to deny them of it.
she has not shown any growing performance
Her reappearing was to take a beating by Tiara
Season 2 Yuri no.

Yuri is appointed to die according to SIU BP

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Richmont is an "Arch Librarian" (above Hugo who's just a 1st Class Librarian IIRC) and has been given Dumas orders.
Hugo is not a 1st rank Librarian
1st rank Librarian=Luini, Nubil and Giskar
Arch Librarian= Mikel, Richemond
we dont know about Dumas, Proust, Ernaux, Gir and Hugo rank

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Seems like Book bearer “was” Arc-librarian and now he has different position with the main crew

he is at the level of So-ho at best
He is just the helper of Dumas.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hugo is not a 1st rank Librarian
1st rank Librarian=Luini, Nubil and Giskar
Arch Librarian= Mikel, Richemond
we dont know about Dumas, Proust, Ernaux, Gir and Hugo rank
Seems like Book bearer “was” Arc-librarian and now he has different position with the main crew

Arch-librarian was a mistranslation. It supposed to be Great-Librarian!

Idk if SIU reads Dragon Ball Super - but the Richie/Dumas combo resembles Whis and Beerus. Whis is Beerus’ attendant.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I’m interested for SIU to reveal the identity of Kirin’s VC! Kirin has not had any communications with Beliere! Neither has Robadon and Katan. Kirin’s VC was the one mention the info received from the PB insider(Beli)

Even in the chapter where Kirin mentions the revolt! He kind of avoids his VC question about it by sayings he’ll capture Bam 1st then tend to the revolt!

S3ch162 - Kirin’s VC - “When shall we go ahead with the revolution? I mean, the revolt”
MO here - the VC wants to join the Revs, Kirin has his own rogue agenda.

Hopefully we get more info on Kirin and the revs before his Funeral Service.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I agree in saying that by the time ToG ends Yuri will probably surpass "Regents" (Though i wouldn't put her above the Ha twins confidently even by that point).
Nah, EOS Yuri should be far above the Ha Twins:
  • Takes the most after Yurin +
  • Greatest talent +
  • Central power +
  • Princesses > 10 Families

Princesses > 10 Families suggests that high tier Princesses are to Regents as Regents are to Branch Leaders.

Peak Yuri would beat both Ha Twins at the same time and comfortably at that.

Then again, she should need considerable time skipps
Tower of God hasn't had any considerable time skip and we've already moved to Rak oneshotting powerful Advanced Rankers/High Rankers.

Right now we are simply not there yet imo.
I will say that SIU kinda indirectly justified a possible buff for her with the Jinsung/Hollan/Yuri comparison but still, right now i don't see how Kirin shouldn't be considered far superior.
Even Season 2 Yuri's standing was ambiguous.

SIU said that Jinsung was the strongest person Baam had met excluding Yuri and Urek.

And we have Yuri comparing herself to Kallavan.

Her attacks didn't hurt him, but she didn't ignite the Green April when she attacked him, so she wasn't really trying back then.

If SIU makes Yuri >= CCs it won't contradict his blog posts or Yuri's own portrayal.

I'm not saying that Yuri is necessarily that strong, but her strength is very ambiguous and SIU can make her show out as stronger than Jinsung without contradicting his previous statements.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
If we are talking about pure strength, Yuri is much stronger than JH! Yuri has monster strength, JH is a technician

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
But Yuri is far from her peak... She can't have grown that much in just 2 years.
See my above reply to @Vali x lucifer:
Even Season 2 Yuri's standing was ambiguous.

SIU said that Jinsung was the strongest person Baam had met excluding Yuri and Urek.

And we have Yuri comparing herself to Kallavan.

Her attacks didn't hurt him, but she didn't ignite the Green April when she attacked him, so she wasn't really trying back then.

If SIU makes Yuri >= CCs it won't contradict his blog posts or Yuri's own portrayal.

I'm not saying that Yuri is necessarily that strong, but her strength is very ambiguous and SIU can make her show out as stronger than Jinsung without contradicting his previous statements.
Whatever you think about Yuri's strength, Kirin himself regarded her as a troublesome opponent.

:lmao

siu has issues with pwoerscaling but its not this bad.

Yuri is not top 100 tier.
SIU himself said that Jinsung was the strongest person Baam had met excluding Yuri and Urek.

she has not shown any growing performance
Her reappearing was to take a beating by Tiara
Tiara is a Top 3 - 5 Po Bidau and is pseudo immortal. Even Kallavan can't do anything to Tiara once she activates her shinsu body.

Yuri is appointed to die according to SIU BP
Where is this coming from?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yuri’s strength should only be 2nd to Yurin within the Ha family

Tiara is a Top 3 - 5 Po Bidau and is pseudo immortal. Even Kallavan can't do anything to Tiara once she activates her shinsu body.
Keep preaching but I can’t let this go! Kallavan would be smart enough to destroy the pen and would eat Tiara’s density bombs.

Tiara just like Bam would be unable to copy EOB power since EOB is an item

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Lol the TL guys are just posting whatever for us to read at this point.. i though they were Koreans.

Where is this coming from?
Q&A or BP

in fact she was appointed to die at the end of the second season according to siu.

Tsdreamss

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
@Cinera Using words like "Princess Tier durability" feels wrong to me because it varies. For example, Androssi an the LPB Twins have obviously that durability since they are Zahard Princesses, but they are Regulars. Their durability is nothing compared to a Ranker like Jinsung.

Are you talking about what I said about your opinion of Richemont's strength? I mean, it was pretty obvious that Richemont wasn't stronger than Dumas. Certain things are obvious. We don't need to see Karaka and Yama go all out to know who would win between the two.

If Tiara was much stronger than Yuri the fight wouldn't have played out the way it did but sure, let's wait and see more.
…I never said that, I clearly had Dumas placed above richemont on my list however if you look at his title he would be next on the list, he shares the same title as Mikel so how are we supposed to know who’s stronger for now ? We can’t, that’s the point. “ we don’t need to see karaka and Yama go all out to know who would win “….. what relevance does this hold ? We didn’t need to see tiara go all out to know she is far stronger than yuri. She left out of there with no injuries at all whereas yuri was torn and bleeding, she did all of that with two random scenarios she thought of on the spot and deemed “ not beautiful “.

Y’all do realise people can have multiple positions in the tower right ? Dumas is a spear bearer but it’s highly implied that he is also a defender. Aka the person who protects the lightbearer, Dumas is richemonts helper not the other way around. Richemont went to receive the book as the bookbearer, Dumas tagged along to protect him.

Idk if SIU reads Dragon Ball Super - but the Richie/Dumas combo resembles Whis and Beerus. Whis is Beerus’ attendant.

I’m interested for SIU to reveal the identity of Kirin’s VC! Kirin has not had any communications with Beliere! Neither has Robadon and Katan. Kirin’s VC was the one mention the info received from the PB insider(Beli)

Even in the chapter where Kirin mentions the revolt! He kind of avoids his VC question about it by sayings he’ll capture Bam 1st then tend to the revolt!

S3ch162 - Kirin’s VC - “When shall we go ahead with the revolution? I mean, the revolt”
MO here - the VC wants to join the Revs, Kirin has his own rogue agenda.

Hopefully we get more info on Kirin and the revs before his Funeral Service.
Correct, whis is beerus’ assistant however in a fight whis destroys beerus. It’s similar with richemont and Dumas, Dumas takes richemonts orders however he is stronger then him

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I wonder why you guys are talking so much about these titles when we know next to nothing about the hierarchy in the Po Bidau Family...

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Q&A or BP

in fact she was appointed to die at the end of the second season according to siu.
No way.

I've probably read all blog posts about Princesses and I didn't see anything about that.

Besides, SIU said that Yuri is a character for the later parts of Tower of God.

We didn’t need to see tiara go all out to know she is far stronger than yuri. She left out of there with no injuries at all whereas yuri was torn and bleeding, she did all of that with two random scenarios she thought of on the spot and deemed “ not beautiful “.
The Yuri and Tiara tag team suggests they're comparable combatants TBH.

And Tiara left with zero damage because she used her reality warping powers to make herself invulnerable.

Keep preaching but I can’t let this go! Kallavan would be smart enough to destroy the pen and would eat Tiara’s density bombs.
Eh, we don't know that the Pen is easy to destroy.