Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 590 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 23 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 590 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
in the part where tiara says "little sister" to yuri, she does not necessarily mean it in an affectionate way, but that is the way to treat someone younger, in this case it could be that tiara is more resistant to alcoholic beverages than yuri, it is because yuri treats her like an older sister and calls her "unnie".
enjoy it ♥

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
The Yuri hate is crazy LOL
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think it's more because of their personalities and status. Yuri especially. Yuri herself was losing to Tiara.
I don’t remember Yuri ever fearing death vs Tiara. I don’t recall Yuri shaking in fear the 2nd time running into Tiara either.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Y’all going to HATE Sunday’s chapter LOL

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
The Yuri hate is crazy LOL

I don’t remember Yuri ever fearing death vs Tiara. I don’t recall Yuri shaking in fear the 2nd time running into Tiara either.
I said she was losing, not that she was fearing death.

Cinera

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I think it's more because of their personalities and status. Yuri especially. Yuri herself was losing to Tiara.
Tiara is stronger than Top Branch Leaders.

Her status in the Po Bidau Family is above Hugo (Top 10), and she has Princess durability and insane hax on top.

And as for Yuri, despite Tiara's absolutely broken hax, Tiara wasn't able to defeat her.

Tiara > Top Branch Leaders, and Yuri seems comparable to them.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Tiara is stronger than Top Branch Leaders.

Her status in the Po Bidau Family is above Hugo (Top 10), and she has Princess durability and insane hax on top.

And as for Yuri, despite Tiara's absolutely broken hax, Tiara wasn't able to defeat her.

Tiara > Top Branch Leaders, and Yuri seems comparable to them.
Why do you think Tiara is that strong? And sure, she is durable which isn't surprising but she isn't a Zahard Princess.

The strongest BH could fight with the likes of Jinsung and Evankhell. You think Yuri is at that level?

I don't care much about who has what as weapon but Tiara was about to defeat Yuri before their interruption.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Why do you think Tiara is that strong?
AA received a message saying something was between the Book and the Pen.

He then said that Tiara was the Pen.

Later we were introduced to Dumas and Richmont who's the Book.

Richmont is an "Arch Librarian" (above Hugo who's just a 1st Class Librarian IIRC) and has been given Dumas orders.

He seems to be above Hugo in the Po Bidau hierarchy.

Tiara is at least his level.

And this is without even counting her Princess tier physicals.

So far the only Po Bidau that are clearly above Tiara are Dumas and maybe Bellerir.

And sure, she is durable which isn't surprising but she isn't a Zahard Princess.
No, Tiara has Zahard Princess durability. She was able to clash bodies with a DD Ha Princess and hurt the Princess.

The strongest BH could fight with the likes of Jinsung and Evankhell. You think Yuri is at that level?
I'm kinda expecting Yuri to fare better against Kirin than Jinsung did against Dumas.

Or like Yama should be Top BH level, and he was basically negged by Dumas.

Yuri will show better against Regent tier opponents.

I don't care much about who has what as weapon but Tiara was about to defeat Yuri before their interruption.
Nah. Yuri wasn't winning the fight, but she wasn't about to get defeated.

We still haven't seen Yuri's Transcendental technique.

HakunaMatata

Reaction score
Country
France
There's gotta be something wrong with the powerscale management/narration when the only fact the fandom agrees on is that, Enryu and Phataminium apart, FH (+parakewl) are above all

And even that fact doesn't reach a full consensus

The 1000s interrupted skirmishes sure don't help
Neither the half-assed job of providing characters' rank

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Y'all are not reading Tower of God if you think the Princesses are going to be fodderised.
There's only one, and we've seen that she couldn't do shit against Kallavan. I'm not very worried about being wrong on that prediction. I won't care very much if I am though.

Tsdreamss

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
LOL so Belleril made the whole plan to bait Lobadon with the book
But Ritchmont and Dumas went there bc Proust?
even Proust is following Belleril plan by fighting the BHs that was also belleril’s plan!

The fact that Belleril knew before everybody about this book mean one thing!! He really trust this guy!
im sorry
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Not wonder why Proust envy him.
You literally made that up aswell since we want to play this game, nowhere was it stated that bellerir was the one who planned for the branch heads to be killed. Gustang had already put that plan into action when he killed Perseus and pudidy
Tiara is in the same ballpark as Yuri. She can't be that strong among the Po Bidau. I don't know about Mikel but there is no way Tiara can be stronger than Richemont.
said by ?? Isn’t this you doing the exact thing you criticised me for ? We don’t know her full power and both her and richemont share a common title within the family. They are clearly interlinked

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
You literally made that up aswell since we want to play this game, nowhere was it stated that bellerir was the one who planned for the branch heads to be killed.
Chapter 579

Gustang motivate the people to go to war when killed the BH, The vice captain Belleril boss of the MT is that one moving the pieces in the battlefield.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
@Cinera Using words like "Princess Tier durability" feels wrong to me because it varies. For example, Androssi an the LPB Twins have obviously that durability since they are Zahard Princesses, but they are Regulars. Their durability is nothing compared to a Ranker like Jinsung.

said by ?? Isn’t this you doing the exact thing you criticised me for ? We don’t know her full power and both her and richemont share a common title within the family. They are clearly interlinked
Are you talking about what I said about your opinion of Richemont's strength? I mean, it was pretty obvious that Richemont wasn't stronger than Dumas. Certain things are obvious. We don't need to see Karaka and Yama go all out to know who would win between the two.

If Tiara was much stronger than Yuri the fight wouldn't have played out the way it did but sure, let's wait and see more.

Last edited:

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
@Cinera Using words like "Princess Tier durability" feels wrong to me because it varies. For example, Androssi an the LPB Twins have obviously that durability since they are Zahard Princesses, but they are Regulars. Their durability are nothing compared to a Ranker like Jinsung.
But Ranker Princesses are more durable than Jinsung.

And even Endorsi and the Lo Po Bia twins are more durable than average Rankers.

I don't conflate Regulars and Rankers, so I think it's fine.

If Tiara was much stronger than Yuri the fight wouldn't have played out the way it did but sure, let's wait and see more.
Tiara isn't much stronger than Yuri.

But that's not because Tiara is weak, but rather that Yuri is very strong.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
We are about to see “ Ha family central power “ 🫢

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Yeah, i don't see it. Besides Kranos, Yuri has proved that at best she can likely tango with some BH's, nothing she has done until now proves her to be CC lvl, let alone someone untouchable by BH's even in group like Kirin.
Sure Tiara's pen is hax and Yuri has Kranos besides plot armor so i won't say it's absolutely impossible they could stop Kirin, but to think that Yuri is on the same lvl or stronger than Kirin with his best shinheuh imo is just wild.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
LOL so what, Yuri is capped at the power lvl we saw her at on S1? Is she incapable of growing and getting stronger???

ONLY Bam CAN grow and get stronger, according to everyone’s jackass comment!!! I already know when AA and Rak get rewarded any PU everyone cries like a little bitch and tries to deny them of it.

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
LOL so what, Yuri is capped at the power lvl we saw her at on S1? Is she incapable of growing and getting stronger???
All Rankers/HRs who didn't have an explicit PU remained the same during such an extremely short duration (giving ToG standards).

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
All Rankers/HRs who didn't have an explicit PU remained the same during such an extremely short duration (giving ToG standards).
Whole lot of BS. Holan a HR said he was unfinished and still growing and same applies for Yuri

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Whole lot of BS. Holan a HR said he was unfinished and still growing and same applies for Yuri
Doesn't mean 12 years (which should be more equivalent to 1 day or so irl) amount to something. We're talking about folks who lived hundreds of years.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy

ONLY Bam CAN grow and get stronger, according to everyone’s jackass comment!!! I already know when AA and Rak get rewarded any PU everyone cries like a little bitch and tries to deny them of it.
Yuri can grow and display her talent, it doesn't mean that in 15 years (being generous) she should go from being a bit stronger than Karaka to being compared to one of the first descendants of Traumerei, the guy who basically ran the LPB Family for thousands(!) of years, and has a Shinheuh that should make fun of the Windbird, the Cobra or Dobo for example. Yuri was remarkably talented and climbed the Tower in roughly 200y, which means she spent around a year and a half per floor, meaning that in the period of time where she could increase her strenght organically the most in 15ys she climbed roughly 10 floors.
So we are now assuming that in the same period of time where she stayed a B class Regular for example, she could now realistically grow from being a rival of Karaka to a comparable being to Lobadon/Kirin ? How ?