Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 597 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 12 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 597 Spoilers & Discussion

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Pretty obvious Baam is not the kid who was born from arlene and V that kid died, the soul of the god got in him and brought him to life again but the robot is not suppose to know that, Baam is Baam should be the right answer unless there’s something bigger than FHs
In the tower and is not Enryu, Phanta or the admins.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Pretty obvious Baam is not the kid who was born from arlene and V that kid died, the soul of the god got in him and brought him to life again but the robot is not suppose to know that, Baam is Baam should be the right answer unless there’s something bigger than FHs
In the tower and is not Enryu, Phanta or the admins.
You don't think a being with the soul of a god would be bigger than one of the Family Heads?

Rachel certainly thought Baam stole everything from her. It would be hysterically funny if she ended up being true.
I wouldn't find it the least bit funny. Ruining Baam like that is not a good exchange for just seeing Rachel get dunked on.

lazybum

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
1) Ancient people worshipped flowers and plants
2) Sophia Tan is at Seolhyangwon "The Fragrant Snow School", a sacred place for FUG where there is a gigantic tree. Arlene once rest there.
3) The Sprout that never grew up. There's a creature inside that Hwaryun meant for Baam to meet up
4) Robadon, the sole LPB known to have a plant related power instead of an animal like every other LPB. Somehow teamed up with Baam
5) WHS with potentially Urek and Baek. Baek is related to forest, and he's in the same floor as the Sprout
6) Machine talked about a disaster buried deep in. Baam got Leviathan from LPB, and he considered it to be sin to unleash Leviathan. And Maschenny planned for Baam to get this from the nest (even if seemingly doesn't know what it is), and we know she wants total chaos in the Tower
7) Gustang talked about how he's ready to find the truth, even if it meant destroying everything. And he wanted Baam specifically to go to the sprout
8) Baam's ominous "dark change". Leviathan also noted the great space within Baam, like Baam's inside is so big to swallow anything. Like a black hole. And black hole is what comes after a sun dying, and Baam got something of a sun inside him

SIU really sowed many seeds for some kind of disaster, an apocalypse for this sprout thing, or whatever this next arc is. I really want this thing to be big and actually shake the tower.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Plus Enryu is rumored to create life using shinsu. Since Baam is destined to get the thorn, I wonder if Baam use the shinsu to somehow grow the sprout. Maybe get a 3rd fragment of the thorn, since it's been a while he got one.

Sanity Check

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
FUG represents darkness of the tower.

Bam's name can be translated to night.

He is the Dark Night.

Translating liberally: what does it mean if its said: darkness and night falls upon the tower?

Might mean destruction of the tower and everything in it, will follow in his footsteps?

Maybe that's too much negativity for such an unassuming dude?

Last edited:

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Ok the conspiracy guys are on it
And i like it

You don't think a being with the soul of a god would be bigger than one of the Family Heads?

I wouldn't find it the least bit funny. Ruining Baam like that is not a good exchange for just seeing Rachel get dunked on.
My point is that the only thing the Robot should know is that Baam is irregular more than that is just part of a conspiracy like androssi said.

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Baam being Baam doesn't mean that he isn't special. It just means he doesn't want to become what others want him to be.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Baam being Baam doesn't mean that he isn't special. It just means he doesn't want to become what others want him to be.
Sometimes the hardest question has a simple answer
But we get lost trying to find a meaning as deeper as the question.

undecimber

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Enjoy it turtles ♥ next week I won't be able to do the chapter, or well yes I will do it but a little bit later, since it will be my birthday xD
Thank you so much, and happy early Birthday!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
This chapter confirm 2 things

1- Androssi is the princesses who is going to marry baam in the future, she literally answered the question
Not even FH could, not Even BT.

2-whoever control this robot abbot know wtf is going on in the whole tower this mean that there’s a entity greater than FHs in the tower and im not talking about
Irregulars.

it could the God of the machines? an AI in the tower?

God of the plants? The sprout ? Is that “god” there?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Androssi was a beast is this chapter

“i think im right. Besides that guy doesn’t want Baam to go the place he want to go, am i wrong”
Wait you’re not going to confirm that it is the PB army behind the door LOL?!??!!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
When was the last time Rak said something productive? SIU has destroyed that guy in the S3
Wait you’re not going to confirm that it is PB army behind the door LOL?!??!!
it is PB army.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Who is the believer guy wearing JL??? He looks familiar! Was he on the Test Floor in S1???

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
It was literally stated by khun in the chapter 😐

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Who is it? So I can go back and reread!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Who is it? So I can go back and reread!
I don't remember his name, but it was one of the dudes they talked to while they were waiting to take Hansung's door test.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
He is nothing special khun just made an example out of him.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't remember his name, but it was one of the dudes they talked to while they were waiting to take Hansung's door test.
Ok I remember now, he was the one that tried giving them a clue on how to pass the test right! Didn’t he fail tho? Or was he secretly working for YHS?

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
It wasn’t him sly, king got it wrong.
He appear at the shinsu wall ep. 9

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have the character confused but I’m 100% “JL” failed the door test

blackpepper16

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I have the character confused but I’m 100% “JL” failed the door test
his name is shopin he passed the hansung test by praying and then picking door, he gets mopped by anak in crown game then fails the position test.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Ok, read the translation.

Weird chapter, lore wise somewhat heavy but it's not much to work with. Now we got references to a machine and plant god of sorts... What happened to those? I suppose these bits reveal a lie in the lore than the family heads told the tower... That with their great climb civilization started. But now it's looking like the great climb was more of a great conquest and the defeated were both the plants and robots. With their respective gods being ultimately dethroned. I wonder if the god of machines was molic and perhaps baek's forest is connected to the god of plants... With plants being a former civilization of sorts with a god it almost feels like good old lobadon has a chance of having a special place in the tower as a whole. It doesn't sound like other LPB can control plants at least. Something like him having one of the last vestiges of a once great civilization.

Not sure of what to make of the question. It feels a bit like the warp thing never had any intention of taking bam to where he wanted. The question it asked was loaded with lore stuff of course but it doesn't seem like it had one definitive answer. Androsi's answer in that regard I'd say was perfect and a gigantic FU. Not sure of what to make of traumerei and bam meeting here. Bam got there a hair faster than traumerei... Did bam win then? Or does he have to make it to the chess match place before traumerei?

I get the feeling that urek is pissed off.