Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 602 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 15 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 602 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
enjoy it turtles ♥
PDTA: I don't want to detract from the work done by the cosmic guys, I just think they had a few small mistakes (nobody is perfect), in any case we are all free to read what we want.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

btw, I was recommended to upload the chapter to that page (no money is earned, if you think that's why I did it), I have little space on my google drive, and it came in handy, but if you find it annoying, I can keep uploading it on drive, no problem =)

lemo

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I don't believe that SIU cares about the fanbase opinion this much. No author should. The LPB Twins will be more relevant later and it was the trigger for a few events here and there.

Why would anyone hate this? Tournament arcs are fun. People complain for the silliest reasons anyway.
Yes and i also love in a fictional world of dreams where me not caring about how my work is received has zero impact on anything.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Yes and i also love in a fictional world of dreams where me not caring about how my work is received has zero impact on anything.
That's not what I said at all though.