Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 603 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 12 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 603 Spoilers & Discussion

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Damn so the Workshop seems to be a higher authority over Zahard and the FHs!

The unknown workshop disciple gave the Mirror(hiddden floor) to Zahard. That same unknown was able to re-enter the HT! Now we found out that the Workshop gave Traum this beast!!!
For all we know Rachel could have ties to the Workshop!!! Or a creation of the Woekshop!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I’m guessing the workshop is a natural enemy for Bam! It is the only group that has not reached out to Bam directly!!! But there could be a Workshop disciple/spy in Bam’s group!

Last edited:

Bigrong49

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeeeeeah. Neither of these things are ever going to happen, however much we might wish for them.
Either he’ll come to the conclusion that he needs to or not. Depends on dynamics of why Arlene decided to leave him in Rachels care; if she actually DID leave him in her care. I feel confident that if undeniable truth that she was on some bs, she’s toast.

You could go back to the test floor to draw attention to her betrayal but the internal conflict from their past “relationship” is likely caused Baam’s hesitation to consider her an enemy.

fyofeelings

Reaction score
Country
France
I wonder, if Shinwonryu is the key to open the door. Does it mean that Urek would be unable to open it?

If she is qualified, how does she not fit the description of an Irregular? What do you think are the requirements to qualify?
She didn't open the door of the tower herself... so whatever qualification is needed she didn't earn on her own

sho87

Reaction score
Country
United States
Unpopular opinion, Rachel will somehow get a powerup on par with baam. And it will be able to surpass all irregulars even phantomonim and urek.

And yes I'm a Rachel fan. Another unpopular opinion.

harold.sota

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Oh so now Headon is the tower, Rachel must be Arlene too since she was probably her caretaker.
As far as we know, Headon is not the tower but a guardian of the Tower and an Administrator. What is the thing, is that he the Guardian and the Admin set-up the staging to separate Rachel from Bam.. why? Is not revealed yet, but the influence of that and the flow of events for that are massive..
It implies that Bam needs to defeat them at some point.. in my opinion kill them.

That set-up and Bam realisation of freedom, are putted nicely from SIU.

I do not know what Rachel is (probably Icarus), but at the end the final stage of the events is Bam vs tower & co, and Rachel will be pivotal there, as Bam's ally (by here sacrifice, that is hard to believe) or as an opponent.

---
I understand that my posts looks like out of the topics, but I read here only power scales and complaints, and not so much ToG world set-up.
Also missing the core of ToG, what moves things.
As we saw on the chapter, Rachel is changing bit by bit.. she was confronting a hard opponent, by being here self:

- does not believe that can do it by here own, but rely on something else ( the bracelet)
- determination (as she fells that here world and range of actions are shrinking)

Rachel must be Arlene too since she was probably her caretaker.
That is called self satisfaction, and you found a platform to do it publicly, so good for you :toc

Last edited:

Vali x lucifer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Unpopular opinion, Rachel will somehow get a powerup on par with baam. And it will be able to surpass all irregulars even phantomonim and urek.

And yes I'm a Rachel fan. Another unpopular opinion.
No, i don't think she will Sly sho

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
She didn't open the door of the tower herself... so whatever qualification is needed she didn't earn on her own
Does it matter? She entered. I don't think there is a glitch people can use to become "Irregular" like that.

It's said in this chapter that she has the qualifications, but she doesn't have what it takes to get Enkidu.

Most people don't have these qualifications.

Do you believe it's possible to lack the qualifications but still be worthy of Enkidu?

fyofeelings

Reaction score
Country
France
Does it matter? She entered. I don't think there is a glitch people can use to become "Irregular" like that.

It's said in this chapter that she has the qualifications, but she doesn't have what it takes to get Enkidu.

Most people don't have these qualifications.

Do you believe it's possible to lack the qualifications but still be worthy of Enkidu?
I mean she went in because Baam opened the door and headon himself said she wasn't the one the tower called for; what does that make her ?
Also the mention of qualficiation was followed by shinwonryuu which she lacks/had to use the bracelet... all in all she s free from the rules of the tower but has no superb potential/talent and has to depend on outside help to achieve anything making her just another pawn on the board.

Last edited:

arrowofsky

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I mean she went in because Baam opened the door and headon himself said she wasn't the one the tower called for; what does that make her ?
Also the mention of qualficiation was followed by shinwonryuu which she lacks/had to use the bracelet... all in all she s free from the rules of the tower but has no superb potential/talent and has to depend on outside help to achieve anything making her just another pawn on the board.
It was rather like she first teleported to the tower, then, Bam opened the doors by his hands. Rather than "having what it takes" or such, she just did not have the courage to pass the first test there and waited in the shadows.
The only way to make her "not irregular" would be her to be a tower born then exit the tower and teleported back etc. which is even more spectacular/irregular.
Indeed, when you enter Tower without being called, by your own volition, it is what makes you irregular. Am I wrong?

fyofeelings

Reaction score
Country
France
It was rather like she first teleported to the tower, then, Bam opened the doors by his hands. Rather than "having what it takes" or such, she just did not have the courage to pass the first test there and waited in the shadows.
The only way to make her "not irregular" would be her to be a tower born then exit the tower and teleported back etc. which is even more spectacular/irregular.
Indeed, when you enter Tower without being called, by your own volition, it is what makes you irregular. Am I wrong?
I merely stated what was specified in the manhwa, your headcannon doesn't interest me as much...The entirety of what you said is false and even if it was true it still wouldn't apply to Rachel (last sentence : "own volition").

I grow tired of this convo; since most replies are either headcannon or baseless speculations about events which contradict with the source material; perfect example being "she first was teleported to the tower then Baam opened the doors by his hands" as if we can't simply read the chapter.

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
The door handle Rachel pulled has the same Star design Traum used to figure out Gustang’s word-maze!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The attack(light) from the battleship and bracelet resembles Bam’s Stardust!!! Maybe the bracelet copied/absorbed Bam’s attack in the data world!!!

Bam’s Stardust is a beast but we have not seen it against an average HR, Kallavan is a fortress!

I think some of you are overthinking it. The door that Gustang was referring to was this door to Enkidou! (I too believed he meant that Rachel could open up the door)

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
You got it right.

If I understand SIU's point, in order to be an Irregular you only need to stand aside from the rules of the Tower (some rules at least), and that requires that you are born outside of the Tower.

As we can see, the FH's vary in terms of strength, what this shows is that Irregulars have varying potential and their potential dependes on the innate strength they themselves posses as individuals.

Zahard himself was always stronger than the other 13 GWs. What It shows then is that the power levels an Irregular attains depends on the innate strength they were born with and the limit they can attain using their own effort. All Irregulars can use Shinwonryuu, but the weaker ones cannot use it as well or as far as the stronger ones.

I don't think very weak Irregulars can generate any shinwonryuu or it will be rather feeble if they could
, this means then that Gustang probably stored Shinwonryuu inside the bracelet, and all Rachel did was use the shinwonryuu that was stored in the bracelet.

I also guess that Gustang did it this way so as not to draw attention to his plan to release Enkidu until the deed was already done.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
The series is not exactly clear on what makes an irregular. There are instances of characters saying irregulars are brought in by the will of the tower, other accounts frame them as people who opened the door themselves. As far as I can tell things are left intentionally vague on this front. Headon appeared for a few chapters at the start of the manga and his motivations remain vague to this day.

Hmmm, the chapter makes the point that traumerei wanted to turn enkido into a human... Sounds like a rather arbitrary goal. I suppose it probably ties into the origin of beastkin thematically at least. I wonder if traumerei tried to fuse enkido to icarus.

I am guessing that hwa ryun will now go to bam who is probably in need of guidance. IIRC rachel had asked hwa ryun to take her to where bam was meant to be so... Odds are that she now will lead bam to enkido. Maybe if bam as someone worthy who is ready can do something with enkido... rachal can swoop in and yank it from him just at the very end.

Enkido to me still looks like it's crying.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
She is an Irregular, nothing more nothing less. The way you are talking about it, it's as if you are saying that you could "cheat" the Tower to get Irregular privileges.

There is one thing that Repellista's butler said which stuck with me: "The Tower only accepts what it needs". Whatever she has, she was fated to enter there.

She talked about Shinwonryu, but Hwa Ryun admitted that she has the qualifications. So there is more to it than that.

There is no need to try to diss Rachel every time she appears. It's done enough in the story.

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
She is an Irregular, nothing more nothing less. The way you are talking about it, it's as if you are saying that you could "cheat" the Tower to get Irregular privileges.

There is one thing that Repellista's butler said which stuck with me: "The Tower only accepts what it needs". Whatever she has, she was fated to enter there.

She talked about Shinwonryu, but Hwa Ryun admitted that she has the qualifications. So there is more to it than that.

There is no need to try to diss Rachel every time she appears. It's done enough in the story.
This whole debate is because there are differing definitions of Irregulars. If you define Irregulars as people who aren't bound the Tower's Laws because they aren't born here, then Rachel qualifies.

If you define an Irregular as someone with immense power/potential who is either summoned by the Tower or enters it of their own free will then I honestly think she doesn't qualify because she snuck in through a door meant for Baam.

Is Rachel being able to open the door simply by dint of her being from outside the Tower or was it simply the bracelet? Is that even the same bracelet from the Hidden Floor or a duplicate made to deceive her. We don't know. SiU loves keeping Rachel in this vague position where we don't know what she is, what she knows, what she's really after. She's the snake in the garden, the fly in the ointment.

What we do know is that despite all her protestations that she has changed, she's still doing the same things she was last time we saw her. Unlike all the other characters from the Test Floor, she hasn't really grown at all.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

Hmmm, to me her situation is weird enough that i would frame this as" we don't know if the tower can or not be cheated". Going by her dealings with Headon to me it's not strange that her situation could hypothetically be unusual among irregulars. Irregulars so far when they enter the tower are absurdly special, monsters even. Even bam who was normal kid when he entered had the sheer raw talent to unnerve anyone who noticed. Rachel in turn just didn't seem to find any talent during her climb. She was able to attract people to whatever her cause was but her growth was at best average for a light bearer. Almost as if fate spurned her every step of the way unlike bam who had a knack for getting where he was needed. It's clear that something had changed now of course but it's still mostly the case that rachel is different from urek/bam/ zahard sorts.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
So Enkidou is plant root(s)!!!

In the comicscan t/l -Hwa Ryun says the Great workshop teacher gave Traum the beast! Is this the same teacher who gave Yeon her flame?!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

In the comicscan t/l -Hwa Ryun says the Great workshop teacher gave Traum the beast! Is this the same teacher who gave Yeon her flame?!
I doubt hana would receive an ancients flame from the workshop.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I doubt hana would receive an ancients flame from the workshop.
Enkidou is an ancient that was gifted to Traum lol!!! Why not the same for Hana!!!

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
This whole debate is because there are differing definitions of Irregulars. If you define Irregulars as people who aren't bound the Tower's Laws because they aren't born here, then Rachel qualifies.

If you define an Irregular as someone with immense power/potential who is either summoned by the Tower or enters it of their own free will then I honestly think she doesn't qualify because she snuck in through a door meant for Baam.

Is Rachel being able to open the door simply by dint of her being from outside the Tower or was it simply the bracelet? Is that even the same bracelet from the Hidden Floor or a duplicate made to deceive her. We don't know. SiU loves keeping Rachel in this vague position where we don't know what she is, what she knows, what she's really after. She's the snake in the garden, the fly in the ointment.

What we do know is that despite all her protestations that she has changed, she's still doing the same things she was last time we saw her. Unlike all the other characters from the Test Floor, she hasn't really grown at all.
The series is not exactly clear on what makes an irregular. There are instances of characters saying irregulars are brought in by the will of the tower, other accounts frame them as people who opened the door themselves. As far as I can tell things are left intentionally vague on this front. Headon appeared for a few chapters at the start of the manga and his motivations remain vague to this day.

Hmmm, the chapter makes the point that traumerei wanted to turn enkido into a human... Sounds like a rather arbitrary goal. I suppose it probably ties into the origin of beastkin thematically at least. I wonder if traumerei tried to fuse enkido to icarus.

I am guessing that hwa ryun will now go to bam who is probably in need of guidance. IIRC rachel had asked hwa ryun to take her to where bam was meant to be so... Odds are that she now will lead bam to enkido. Maybe if bam as someone worthy who is ready can do something with enkido... rachal can swoop in and yank it from him just at the very end.

Enkido to me still looks like it's crying.
Hmmm, to me her situation is weird enough that i would frame this as" we don't know if the tower can or not be cheated". Going by her dealings with Headon to me it's not strange that her situation could hypothetically be unusual among irregulars. Irregulars so far when they enter the tower are absurdly special, monsters even. Even bam who was normal kid when he entered had the sheer raw talent to unnerve anyone who noticed. Rachel in turn just didn't seem to find any talent during her climb. She was able to attract people to whatever her cause was but her growth was at best average for a light bearer. Almost as if fate spurned her every step of the way unlike bam who had a knack for getting where he was needed. It's clear that something had changed now of course but it's still mostly the case that rachel is different from urek/bam/ zahard sorts.
I honestly don't care about the details. SIU said she is an Irregular so that's enough for me. This talk about the way to enter reminds me of the discussions with people saying that Zahard opened the door and the others just used that opportunity. It would be weird if it was the case.

I am not sure it's the bracelet. Especially since they said "fake power". But we'll know soon enough I guess.

The Workshop people gave them plenty of things. Zahard got his Lecalicus from them.

Last edited: