Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 603 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 603 Spoilers & Discussion

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
How Great was their climb, when the Workshop kept giving them everything LOL!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Great Warriors my ass, more like the Great Brats!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I honestly don't care about the details. SIU said she is an Irregular so that's enough for me. This talk about the way to enter reminds me how the discussions with people saying that Zahard opened the door and the others just used that opportunity. It would be weird if it was the case.

I am not sure it's the bracelet. Especially since they said "fake power". But we'll know soon enough I guess.

The Workshop people gave them plenty of things. Zahard got his Lecalicus from them.
Ah, don't get me wrong, I have no doubt that rachel is for all intents and purposes an irregular. I am just pointing out that the specifics of irregular status are in some aspects unclear and that rachel has something unusual going on with her situation as there are clear distinctions between her and the others we know. Other irregulars seem guided by destiny while rachel seems actively spurned by it.

Enkidou is an ancient that was gifted to Traum lol!!! Why not the same for Hana!!!
There's no reason to think enkido and the ancients are the same type of entity/being. The ancients in question originate from the giant which split into multiple beings and commanded a variety of elements. Enkido doesn't resemble rak, the elephant or the cow (what little we have seen of it at least) nor does it appear to command one of the elements shown back in the day (fire, earth, plants,, crystal(?) and... water(?)). Hmm, I suppose there's a non zero chance that the cube that contains enkido is holding back some water type power...

paulbee

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
The Tower brings to mind a concept of generations Travelers on a sentient Star Ship that's programmed to take a colony of humans to a distant star, with the proviso that the humans who arrive there will carry forward the best ideals of their ancestors. The ship is able to modify the dna of new generations born in order to more close approximate the ideals of its creators.

It has to modify the next generation in ways that tend to correct the faults of the previous generations. Ever so often it will allow into the population those that it thinks will bring changes that will move the culture oof the travellers closer to that intended by its creators.

The ship has to guard against typical human failures like despotism, greed, insanity etc. The only tool it has is to produce/introduce new people that it thinks will create changes that more closely resemble the ideals of it's creators.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
There's no reason to think enkido and the ancients are the same type of entity/being. The ancients in question originate from the giant which split into multiple beings and commanded a variety of elements. Enkido doesn't resemble rak, the elephant or the cow (what little we have seen of it at least) nor does it appear to command one of the elements shown back in the day (fire, earth, plants,, crystal(?) and... water(?)). Hmm, I suppose there's a non zero chance that the cube that contains enkido is holding back some water type power...
To me it looks like Enkidou is the roots for the sprout and it controls the water flow in and around the sprout!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
To me it looks like Enkidou is the roots for the sprout and it controls the water flow in and around the sprout!
I see the root resemblance though when I first looked at it to me it looked like nerves coming out of its head.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Water Root!!!

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
I wonder, if Shinwonryu is the key to open the door. Does it mean that Urek would be unable to open it?

If she is qualified, how does she not fit the description of an Irregular? What do you think are the requirements to qualify?
Gustang destroyed the room open with flames. Urek would bust his way through.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Enkidu just looks like a blob monster with a face(lame design so far). He's probably an artificial being, he is from the Worskhop after all. Leviathan was also created by Traumerei.

Gustang destroyed the room open with flames. Urek would bust his way through.
Now that you typed it it makes so much sense. He is fucking strong after all!! :nunoamaze

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Enkidou absorbed all the water that was protecting the sprout, which allowed Gustang to burn his way through!!!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I really hope Baam and Traumerei encounter one another again during this game and muster up the brain power between them (unlikely given that the two put together have the mental acumen of a diseased dodo) to come to the understanding that they should be working together against Gustang, who is the real enemy to both parties. He made that obvious with this chapter, I believe.

They can bond over pissing on Dumas after one or both of them murder his sorry ass.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
TBH I don't have the impression that gustang is more of an enemy to bam than traumerei. Traumerei still wants bam firmly on his side and wants him to fight the incoming war. Gustang's interest in bam apparently ends at getting traumerei to the sprout (so far).

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Feels like Gustang is going for it here!!! And wants his old friend to join him!!! MO the goal here is to defeat Enkidou! The FH death match was Gustang’s plan to bait Urek and Luslec! Bam is the wildcard!!!

In the WEBTOON t/l - the Navigator’s warp device calls Bam the wild card!

“?! I don’t believe this…I-I can’t control the destination! I knew it he’s the wild card!
Seems like there’s a voice behind the machine!

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
TBH I don't have the impression that gustang is more of an enemy to bam than traumerei. Traumerei still wants bam firmly on his side and wants him to fight the incoming war. Gustang's interest in bam apparently ends at getting traumerei to the sprout (so far).
Yes, Traumerei is an actual enemy to him while the antagonism from the Po Bidau is quite weak. I think Gustang might become a true antagonist once he'll recover his memories.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
LMFAO Masterclass SIU!!!

Hwa Ryun said all this would happen in her conversation with Sophia before the Nest and she did everything to make it happen!!!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Yes, Traumerei is an actual enemy to him while the antagonism from the Po Bidau is quite weak. I think Gustang might become a true antagonist once he'll recover his memories.
I'd say gustang is already a true antagonist, it's just his deal isn't with bam personally. Bam is merely means to fuck with traumerei. Whereas traumerei want's bam. However Gustang's objectives don't appear to be anything bam would be ok with. As I've mentioned before, gustang appears motivated by pure rage. So much rage that he rigged his own memories to leave the book and left himself a message that is by all appearances an FU to himself. He told traumerei that he might kill them all depending on what his memories are. He also told traumerei that he would give the vermin the weapons to end them all. gustang's war isn't just a personal vendetta between himself and the other heads, it's something that would spread to the entirety of the tower. This isn't something bam would be ok with. gustang is the current primary instigator of what will be the greatest war in the tower's history, traumerei is willing to do anything to ensure bam is in his corner...

fyofeelings

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I'd say gustang is already a true antagonist, it's just his deal isn't with bam personally. Bam is merely means to fuck with traumerei. Whereas traumerei want's bam. However Gustang's objectives don't appear to be anything bam would be ok with. As I've mentioned before, gustang appears motivated by pure rage. So much rage that he rigged his own memories to leave the book and left himself a message that is by all appearances an FU to himself. He told traumerei that he might kill them all depending on what his memories are. He also told traumerei that he would give the vermin the weapons to end them all. gustang's war isn't just a personal vendetta between himself and the other heads, it's something that would spread to the entirety of the tower. This isn't something bam would be ok with. gustang is the current primary instigator of what will be the greatest war in the tower's history, traumerei is willing to do anything to ensure bam is in his corner...
"Give the vermin the weapons to end them all" you could've just said the bracelet lol; im wondering since it has that much power why didn't Zahard make a direct move to retrieve it... he did order the destruction of the po bideau family but he sent Traum without telling him of the bracelet itself.

Last edited:

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
I agree. Traumeiri is a dyed In The Wool Jahad sycophant/ Ass Kisser, which makes him more of a natural enemy to Bam. The Main enemy of course is Jahad. He was an enemy to Bam's parents, He is the enemy FUG wants to end, He killed Bam (the baby), thus he has a long established track record.

If we step Back a bit and look at the FOD, Gustang seemed to care about the souls of the common people at the 43 flr, he showed a bit of respect toward Urek, and I think he Gave Bam the 2nd Thorn. To me this shows at least a willingness to co-exist, even if its for a selfish motive. Remember also that Gustang stepped in to stop Fug guy Madoraco from attacking Bam and his friends at the workshop battle.

I see Gustang as someone who is likely to be a potential ally at least, he comes accross as someone who may have been rethinking his role in working with Jahad in the past.

Looking ahead, I hope SIU moves the story on faster, perhaps he lets bam absorb Enkidu, and then stops with the equiping phase, so that Bam can be established as a main force inside the Tower.

Last edited:

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Gustang is the one helping Rachel in her latest attempt to steal things that are supposed to be Baam's (this is a place where he is meant to go, and Enkidu is sealed there). Until this chapter it was still a remote possibility that she was just doing things behind his back while he was preoccupied with the war, but now we know he was behind the attempt. The fact that he's even keeping her at all makes him an obvious enemy to Baam.

Nevermind the whole 'destroy everything in the Tower' bit that Baam gleaned from the book's preface, and is a much bigger issue than whatever smaller scale issues he might have with Traumerei.

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Gustang is the one helping Rachel in her latest attempt to steal things that are supposed to be Baam's (this is a place where he is meant to go, and Enkidu is sealed there). Until this chapter it was still a remote possibility that she was just doing things behind his back while he was preoccupied with the war, but now we know he was behind the attempt. The fact that he's even keeping her at all makes him an obvious enemy to Baam.
Come on, this isn't even true. He used Rachel as a stalking horse for his own ends, he never intended or even thought that she could ever manage to steal Enkidu for herself.

Nevermind the whole 'destroy everything in the Tower' bit that Baam gleaned from the book's preface, and is a much bigger issue than whatever smaller scale issues he might have with Traumerei.
Baam doesn't even know the first thing about what Gustang might be planning or if what's in the book is remotely accurate to what Gustang is actually trying to do. His interactions with Gustang have even been pleasant for the most part.

Traumerei on the other hand has done real harm to Baam and his friends.