Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 616 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 16 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 616 Spoilers & Discussion

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I like Kallavan too; he's badass, but he got damaged from a train station arc Baam. Now, a Baam with war experience gets one-shot by Dumas. There is no fucking way Kallavan beats Dumas as we know him. You are super biased towards the characters you like. In fact, Kallavan was having difficulty dealing with Prime White. Are you saying White would also beat Dumas? If so, elaborate on how because I don't see it happening, and I don't even like Dumas as a character. He's like an Ali Express Kenpachi, but being non-biased, it is what it is!
Yes LOL. MHO White would fair much better than Kallavan vs Dumas. AA’s amateur-hour spell deaded Dumas armor!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now that I think about it Vincente would be the perfect candidate to receive Tiara’s pen!

Bigrong49

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Y’all need to stop sucking off Robadon!!! His slow ass punch ain’t hitting nobody!!!

But on that note, based off Traum’s explanation of flowers, Rob’s gran abuelo is not a shinhueh!
I wonder who gets it after Rob dies
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I can see a scenario where Mas, Yuri and White fight their family member on the Boss’ side!
Ro is looking pretty mid since Prost made an entrance, ngl. Need to see more from the LPB military head

CountDookoe

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Yes LOL. MHO White would fair much better than Kallavan vs Dumas. AA’s amateur-hour spell deaded Dumas armor!
what do you base that on and tbf anything AA does is a plotdevice!

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Powerscaler that even the char didn't presence on this chap smh

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
what do you base that on and tbf anything AA does is a plotdevice!
If AA could use a spell he had no idea of, then White a master spell caster would easily dispose of Dumas’ armor. Just like he obliterated Gustang’s bamboo doll on the FoD. Let’s not forget White is exceptional at deducing an opponent/fight!!!

Ro is looking pretty mid since Prost made an entrance, ngl. Need to see more from the LPB military head
Besides Luslec and maybe new Yama, I have not seen a HR that matches or surpasses Kallavan and Prime White!

It was smart of SIU to temporarily handicap White because it would have been a His Majesty slaughter fest!!! Both Yama and Bam would not have developed

CountDookoe

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
If AA could use a spell he had no idea of, then White a master spell caster would easily dispose of Dumas’ armor. Just like he obliterated Gustang’s bamboo doll on the FoD. Let’s not forget White is exceptional at deducing an opponent/fight!!!
Fair enough, you got a point with White, but I just don't see Kallavan doing more than punching things harder, and I don't think that's the way to beat Dumas. But I guess we will have to see what SIU cooks up. I am interested in seeing Kallavan again now. Does anyone else think he left the army?

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Im currently praying for Yama Downfall
The OVERreaction bc he pierced Proust
Shield is crazy

Sophia >>>>>>>>>> Proust

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
LMFAO everyone would lose to DC Bam!!!

Yah Kal ain’t touching Luslec! Everyone else is toast tho. Proust?!?! WTF has he done?!?! He was running away after Yama broke his barrier!
Dumas would absolutely destroy Kallavan. Get off his nuts!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Dumas would absolutely destroy Kallavan. Get off his nuts!
And white!

i get your logic and it's justified but Yama is just getting good.
A lot of guys aren’t notice that Yama
Attacked Proust’s shield with his actual 100%
He is still using a half of the full transformation.

Now, he was already close to Yasratcha and Kallavan
With this Half of the FT but he still need to dominate FT at 100% like Yasratcha and then If is still there, Akrinac.

CountDookoe

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
And white!

A lot of guys aren’t notice that Yama
Attacked Proust’s shield with his actual 100%
He is still using a half of the full transformation.

Now, he was already close to Yasratcha and Kallavan
With this Half of the FT but he still need to dominate FT at 100% like Yasratcha and then If is still there, Akrinac.
i am hoping Yama becomes actual slayer level with all his power ups. i Just wanna see thing ramp up actual top tiers going at it, consequences sticking, perma deaths. I really hope AA is dead but most likely not, korean soyboys will kill SIU unfortunately lmfao. kinda sad an author is scared of his readers.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Kallavan-White-Dumas may be Rock-Scissors-Paper.

Just because someone is more powerful doesn't mean he is going to win. There is strength-weakness involved.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dumas can’t do shit to Kallavan, EOB >>>> Dumas’ armor. White would dice Dumas up!

The real Dumas was terrified of Bam’s DTG!!! Bam’s flare waves are not even at JH’s level! JH can defeat the real Dumas lol!!!

Dumas ain’t shit without his armor, just another coward hiding in a shell

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Dumas can’t do shit to Kallavan, EOB >>>> Dumas’ armor. White would dice Dumas up!
EOB can definitely crush Dumas's armor, that is not even a question. Even Dragon Tiger Gate can crush Dumas's armor. Yet the armor will just keep regenerating unless Kallavan can enter the dimension with the core. White has a way to enter but Kallavan does not. Kallavan against Dumas is like rock against paper.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Besides Luslec and maybe new Yama, I have not seen a HR that matches or surpasses Kallavan and Prime White!
Rob, Kirin Dumas and Proust clobber Kallavan as if he owed them money
The guy's a bit thick-skinned and people make him jump tier
he'd have a hard time beating Yas
:cookiestare
Kallavan-White-Dumas may be Rock-Scissors-Paper.

Just because someone is more powerful doesn't mean he is going to win. There is strength-weakness involved.
match-up matter only if the difference of strenght is not to high

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
EOB can definitely crush Dumas's armor, that is not even a question. Even Dragon Tiger Gate can crush Dumas's armor. Yet the armor will just keep regenerating unless Kallavan can enter the dimension with the core. White has a way to enter but Kallavan does not. Kallavan against Dumas is like rock against paper.
Technically it is not regenerating, it just levels up! And it’s currently at its MAX level since it’s not regenerating its arms and cannot restart its heart! All Kallavan needs to do is destroy the armor now, then that’s that!!! I doubt the coward would come out to face Kallavan

Y’all hyping a character that has no skills/technique! All he does is put on a headset/Apple vision then presses virtual buttons to control the armor lol!!!

Why didn’t any of you hype up the nobody controlling the Big Breeder on the HF or Rachel, she made a badass avatar too!?!?!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Spear bearer has shown to be the weak point of tankers that’s why Edhan is higher in the ranks than
yurin! Now for Arie hon Yurin is probably his achilles heel.

im sorry, i literally hate Lyrborick but the guy play with Kallavan like a toy..

That was a BS power up for kallavan out of SIU’s ass
Probably the worst power up till this day.
im talking about Kallavan absorbing the electricity
The shit doesn’t even make senses!

I think Rob is the only one here who can be a match for Cha if we think about it deeply.

They are both One punch men.

MonsterBaam

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Crazy how you can still say something like this without any proof.. it’s delusional at this point.

Lets just accept the fact that Maschenny is not
The center of power in her family.

JH got enough shinsu to keep fighting Kallavan
After his arm were broken but Maschenny step in
And he managed to paralized both of them..
i get him paralyzing kallavan that was almost dying
But Maschenny was in perfect state still
Was paralyzed..
Pretty much. Maschenny was portrayed below jinsung

Dumas >> clown Kallavan

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
match-up matter only if the difference of strenght is not to high
Unless the strength is dependent on something that can be nullified easily by the matchup.

Even though White is weaker, he can utilize his spell to deactivate the armor.

Technically it is not regenerating, it just levels up! And it’s currently at its MAX level since it’s not regenerating its arms and cannot restart its heart! All Kallavan needs to do is destroy the armor now, then that’s that!!! I doubt the coward would come out to face Kallavan
Arms not regenerating due to its weakness to poison.

Heart fail to restart because of its weakness to spell.

Dumas's armor sure have a lot of weaknesses but Kallavan is not equipped to exploit that weaknesses as his EOB is so straightforward, his fighting style is unidimensional. Kallavan can easily win if he get help from AA though.

Last edited:

Whitefate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Italy
It's Gustang's book and he is reading it. He should the narrator, since he is the author.
Exactly what I was thinking. This is Gustang’s POV not Traumerei, and it’s strange that the book starts with the Enkidu event.
Why Gustang had to erase memories about the green marimo in the first place?
What if some asshole shuffled the FL’s memories? 😵💫
What are Traum’s actions that could have caused trouble to Gustang?

Talking about facts and not ipothesis, Traum is depicted by Gus as the emo guy of the Company, who got lonely after the took separate ways. Traum was already a pshico with over-control issue, tearing apart a flower guilty of blossoming without his consent 😑, and addressing at will different from his own as strange.

Side note we got the see the silhouette of other 2 FL, a white haired guy and a redhaired hottie.