Round of 16 - Wahl Icht vs Erza Scarlet | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Round of 16 Wahl Icht vs Erza Scarlet

Which Fighter Advances?

• Wahl Icht

Votes: 38 63.3%
  • Erza Scarlet

Votes: 22 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I wonder what would happen if he was not immune.
I don't think the lightning in his punches are doing much more damage, but things like the lightning bolt would have done something, and then there's the nuke... I think it's fair to say Laxus would have been more dominant in their exchange.

Damon blevins

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wahl is most weakest spriggan
Wahl is not the weakest. In terms of fighting ability skill him and God serena are by far the best.

Crimson Ice

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Saying that Wahl would win because Erza lost to Ajeel is just an awful excuse. Seriously, some of you make it sound like Wahl would win this because 'that's logic'.

No, it is not. As many people have stated here, there are many ways how Erza could counter Wahl. She could slash through his attacks with Nakagami Armor or just break through his steel body. Saying Wahl would blitz Erza is also a worse excuse, since Erza will outclass him or at least be on par with his speed thanks to her Flight Armor.

Ajeel is weaker than Wahl, which I can agree to. But Erza was in a disadvantage against Ajeel while she would be in an advantage against Wahl. Wahl is pretty strong indeed, but his durability is pretty worthless.

Nakagami isn't blasting through everything especially physical based projectiles like rockets or just a punch in Erza's face in assault mode, while breaking through Wahl's body is not that easy......Like seriously just rip through the steel is that best you could come up with....... BoS Natsu could melt steel so I guess he beats Wahl as well? While Wahl has better speed than her, Wahl was able to keep up with a sick Laxus while Erza was getting played with by Ajeel and the second he got serious he had Erza at his mercy.

You say Erza was at a disadvantage against Ajeel when it was the opposite, Erza had Ajeel's weakness of wind while she has no advantage against Wahl, in fact, Wahl's ability is always adapting so he has the advantage....... Now please tell me why his durability is bad? Don't say something silly like "He lost to red lightning herp derp" because barely ANYONE in the verse is taking the red lightning attack.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Nakagami isn't blasting through everything especially physical based projectiles like rockets or just a punch in Erza's face in assault mode, while breaking through Wahl's body is not that easy......Like seriously just rip through the steel is that best you could come up with....... BoS Natsu could melt steel so I guess he beats Wahl as well? While Wahl has better speed than her, Wahl was able to keep up with a sick Laxus while Erza was getting played with by Ajeel and the second he got serious he had Erza at his mercy.

You say Erza was at a disadvantage against Ajeel when it was the opposite, Erza had Ajeel's weakness of wind while she has no advantage against Wahl, in fact, Wahl's ability is always adapting so he has the advantage....... Now please tell me why his durability is bad? Don't say something silly like "He lost to red lightning herp derp" because barely ANYONE in the verse is taking the red lightning attack.
Well, Nakagami Armor could slash through space. I don't think she'd even need it to slice through Wahl's missles, since Kagura could do the same.

Assault Wahl's punch won't break through Erza's armor.

Erza had a disadvantage against Ajeel because her swords were pretty useless against his sand body. She found out his weakness in the end of their fight, slightly before he owned her with Sand World.

Erza could just switch armor once Wahl uses Weakness.

His durability is bad since he barely can tank attacks instead of lightning. I don't mind Wahl for being defeated by Red Lightning, I mind Wahl for being defeated by one spell. Ajeel's durability is better than Wahl's which you can't deny.

GokuSSJG

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
I don't think the lightning in his punches are doing much more damage, but things like the lightning bolt would have done something, and then there's the nuke... I think it's fair to say Laxus would have been more dominant in their exchange.
maybe one shot who knows,considering the size of his casual nuke by just raising his hand.

Last edited:

Cosmicstar

Reaction score
Country
United States
How on earth does Erza requip over and over again to suit the attack in the incoming barrage?
It's a continuous barrage and one Erza switches over to another armour then she is in danger of being destroyed by the next attack. She also has to substitute her damage output for defense, that is the weakenss of requip.
Erza can requip multiple weapons at once. Also her requip is instant with is something she is known for. Also Whal attacks aren't right after one another there is enough time between them for Erza to requip a new armor. It is basically like Erza vs 100 monsters in which each monster had a different attribute that she adjusted to.

~Charging Lightning~

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wahl takes this. Whether people belive that she has an advantage against him or not is irrelevant. She had multiple advantages against Ajeel, someone arguably weaker than Wahl, yet she still couldn't beat him on her own.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I don't really see how erza has any sort of advantage against walh. As of his fight with laxus the only real weakness he displayed is getting annoyed at miscalculations and the red lightning laxus used. Other than that walh is simply a beast. Erza does have nakagami armor but even that only worked against a wounded ajir.... And even then, walh has a freaking ethereon cannon. As far as the manga is concerned there is no blocking an ethereon shot, at best you can hope to dodge it.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I see Wahl winning this fight against Erza.No doubt about it.His laser's,fire attacks and rail gun together with Etherion canon and Anti-Material Magic canon is enough to take down Erza.

Mard Geer

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
This took a long battle, A Weakness magic and Requip magic. We say, Erza can't reach Laxus' strength, even Laxus take a more disadvantage against his sickness, but he capable of defeating with his new found magic. Wahl can easily destroy any armor and weapon can Erza cast. It's difficult who is the victor of this battle. Still 50/50 chance of Erza surviving this battle, even though she cast her Nakagami armor.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Discussion for the Bo16 battle between Wahl Icht and Erza Scarlet has now ended. Voting for this battle will remain open for another 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.