Shounen - [Webtoon] The God of High school by Yong Jae Park | Page 21 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen [Webtoon] The God of High school by Yong Jae Park

AAM1232

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
While I really like GOH , I think it should end in the next few chapters...it just literally went from school comedy to (BOOM) Dragon Ball b*ches...
There's still R and Mira to deal with, not to mention Odin vs the two Grandpas and Il-Pyo in the Heavenly Realm fighting Shiva. We still have a lot to go through and a few more chapters won't quite cut it unless it's getting axed.

This type of fights was going to happen the moment we saw the RJB bust a hole through the Moon to reach Jin, revealing his true identity as that of Sun Wukong, and before we had people kicking so hard they made air currents and barriers, as well as Park Mubong leaving a hand shaped dent in an island in Chapter 1. While there was (and occasionally still is) some comedy, this was never a school comedy webtoon, it was a shounen martial arts webtoon.

Eracuel

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Oh yes you are right, this will probably go on for a while and since it seems to be quite popular I don't see a reason for it to be axed. By comedy I meant the ligthter "mood" it had I guess, You are absolutely right about it being a shounen martial arts webtoon as well,(which are one of my favorites). I think the reason for my whining is the series of sudden power ups that came with the gods in the last few chapters...:pjsalt

Shader

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
So, it is a timeskip and a final arc.
I hope it is gonna be epic and much more meaningfull without some random undeveloped gods poping out of nowhere.

Connorm2

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Timeskip was a nope. Just a nope. We just found mori again and now he gone in like 5 chapters. Like nope. Nope. Not going to do any of this new main character shiz. Another tournament? Why. Its like we’re starting from chapter one all over again. Like why.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I really love Mori's progress with using this current weak body of his. Squeezing every ounce of his power into this form where he needs to waste no power at all is shaping him up to be even more frightening than he was as Jaecheondaesong. Yeoui being used in tandem with Renewal Taekwondo is something I never even thought of, but it even put Daewi, using the Sage Robe and several of his Natural Forces, on the defensive. I know Mori Jin was always considered to be by far the mightiest known being ( :lmao ) but these days especially, people like Daewi are at least somewhat comparable to Mori Jin in his prime. Mori Dan now has the power to take out Mubong Park, but he still won't manage it yet. That guy is like a fucking onion. So many layers. I'm keen to see what happens with that girl who taught Mori Dan how to properly use the bow staff skills. Generation X is full of people that seem to personally relate to Mori really well. I don't know if these kids will be Mubong's ultimate fighting force after all. They may end up as the strongest humans, but I don't think they will fight to defeat Mori in the end.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
I really love Mori's progress with using this current weak body of his. Squeezing every ounce of his power into this form where he needs to waste no power at all is shaping him up to be even more frightening than he was as Jaecheondaesong. Yeoui being used in tandem with Renewal Taekwondo is something I never even thought of, but it even put Daewi, using the Sage Robe and several of his Natural Forces, on the defensive. I know Mori Jin was always considered to be by far the mightiest known being ( :lmao ) but these days especially, people like Daewi are at least somewhat comparable to Mori Jin in his prime. Mori Dan now has the power to take out Mubong Park, but he still won't manage it yet. That guy is like a fucking onion. So many layers. I'm keen to see what happens with that girl who taught Mori Dan how to properly use the bow staff skills. Generation X is full of people that seem to personally relate to Mori really well. I don't know if these kids will be Mubong's ultimate fighting force after all. They may end up as the strongest humans, but I don't think they will fight to defeat Mori in the end.
Mori Dan's Progress really came to shine through in the last year and a half. Only caught up with the series now due to the anime and it has been one hell of a ride.