Shounen - [Webtoon] The God of High school by Yong Jae Park | Page 19 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen [Webtoon] The God of High school by Yong Jae Park

Impossibility

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
Another lengthy chapter. The monster's out. Mori Hui's back in form...somehow. Sang Man-Duk shows up to claim some samples. He's seemingly overwhelmed by Mori Hui, yet to his benefit. The Prince returns, strengthened, to wreak further havoc, sending the final member of Team USA to the grave. And now once again Team Japan is being offered the role of opponents to Team Korea. That's a lot going on in one chapter.

---------- Post added February 26, 2015 at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was February 19, 2015 at 04:32 PM ----------

Mori Hui's fight against the Prince is disappointing to far. After everything that's happened, it seems as though he's just going to wreck him with relative ease. That being said, the fight between the remaining members of Team Korea and Japan should be pretty exciting. And I'm looking forward to some of the action behind the scenes.

Shader

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Yea, this fight is too anticlimatic and onesided. But aside from this i got one question: What about the tournament? Is it over already? Korea and Japan are the last mans standing? And what about worldwide stuff, arnt everyone watching for whats happening there? And they gonna start allout assault on the nox? Im kinda lost...

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
It was a somewhat surprising twist with the clone. It isn't exactly original, however, it gives these guys a chance. There's only so much enjoyment I can get from Mori Hui throwing around these idiots. I'm frankly most interested in Mira's battle.

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
It was a somewhat surprising twist with the clone. It isn't exactly original, however, it gives these guys a chance. There's only so much enjoyment I can get from Mori Hui throwing around these idiots. I'm frankly most interested in Mira's battle.
I can see the plan right now.

They need the energy of those tournament participant to power up those clone i think those clones are weak every time they create a clone the power of the clone becomes lower and lower that's why they need those large green stone to absorb the tournament participants energy.

While Jin Mo Ri just pluck a freaking piece of hair and create a clone that can cause an atomic explosion. (Clone JMR vs JMR Grandfather)

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
This chapter was a bit disappointing, particularly after the meaty recent chapters. Nothing much happened. I don't think we needed a flashback to inform us that a clone developed a complex.

---------- Post added March 19, 2015 at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was March 14, 2015 at 12:36 PM ----------

Don't even know what's going on now.

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Don't even know what's going on now.
If you read the last chapter and this week's chapter it's pretty much the same. The guy wearing cap pawned the clone king and on the next chapter the guy wearing a cap still pawning the clone king and at the end of the chapter just like in the last panels of the previous chapter the guy wearing a cap will start pawning the clone king. :notamused

tiranor

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Chapters are up in webtoons.com before it's even in comic.naver :D

As for the latest one, it smells bad for the korean team.

Shader

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Wow, it was a pretty good chapter, i like this feeling of despair around Korea team and it was such a good cliffhanger.
Cant wait to see how they will get out of this.

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
So, it's happened. Daewi's apparently finished. Things seem rather desperate. Is this really the end for him? And exactly how is Mori Hui going to get his team out of this?

Shader

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
That was just epic. An amazing conclusion to a hard-fought battle. I'm not even that bothered by the miraculous turnaround of fortune due to Mori Hui's efforts. They've each taken things to the next level. And it seems that Mori Jin is likely to be coming back into the picture pretty soon, although Mori Hui might also be on his way out.

gotdott

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
China
That was just epic. An amazing conclusion to a hard-fought battle. I'm not even that bothered by the miraculous turnaround of fortune due to Mori Hui's efforts. They've each taken things to the next level. And it seems that Mori Jin is likely to be coming back into the picture pretty soon, although Mori Hui might also be on his way out.
Despite how straightforward it was I thought it was pretty neat how the two clones were set up as foils to one another

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I don't know but i think this is the only Webtoon that i read that the author purposely left the Main Character (Jin Mori) in an unconfirmed location so that the enemies will have a little bit of fairness in their fight.

We saw the Jin Mori Clone can pawn enemies and that Clone is just a piece of hair from the original heck even Jin Mori's Grandpa nearly died because of a piece of hair.

Now that the fights are over the next part will be the fox dude finding Jin Mori and if my hunch is correct Jin Mori will be in a weakened state because he tried to escape an exploding planet another nerfing from the authors.

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
So the battle's come to an end. And Mori Hui is sticking around. Despite half the chapter being a replay of the last, I enjoyed the greater focus on Daewi and Mira finishing moves. Mira's was just ridiculous. I wonder where things are going to go from here.

---------- Post added April 24, 2015 at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was April 17, 2015 at 12:37 PM ----------

Was that meant to be a joke, even two of the members of Team Vatican realise how pointless their advancement is. They don't stand chance. The most important bit, I guess, was the King taking out Uma and Seung-Chul. Unsurprisingly, he's a monster.

---------- Post added April 30, 2015 at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was April 24, 2015 at 12:49 PM ----------

Seems as though we might get a bit of a clash. And Mori Jin is one step closer to returning from...wherever he is.

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
On one hand, we have some serious training. On the other, we have complete and utter randomness with Mori Jin. I don't even know what's going on with him right now, and where this whole gatekeeper bit emerged from.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
With the absolute no where the manhwa is going there is one thing left for me to do the same thing i did with magician

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
Honestly, this series has gotten so ridiculous. Most of the chapter was absolute nonsense. The only thing related to plot, believe it or not, was even more so.

---------- Post added July 09, 2015 at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was June 28, 2015 at 03:46 PM ----------

I have to give a bit of credit, somehow we've managed to return to something reminiscent of what this manhwa was actually meant to be about.

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
It's funny that all other countries belittles Jin Mo Ri but in the end he's just a clone just imagine the real one fighting in the tournament. Heck even the gate keeper bow down to the real one because he don't want to get beaten so badly.

I think that if the Clone returned to the real Jin Mo Ro's body the real Jin Mo Ri he will learn all of the stick techs the clone learned from beggar dude.

If that happened GOD help those who belittle the Korea Team.