Shounen - [Webtoon] The God of High school by Yong Jae Park | Page 20 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen [Webtoon] The God of High school by Yong Jae Park

Impossibility

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
So they easily managed the first round. Even Team Vatican seemed mostly unfazed, despite earlier appearances. It look as though Mira's up next against Team USA.

Shader

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Yeap, tournament looks good so far, i like the Daewi-bull page, he looks so badass on it.
And i dont realy like the super-girl costume for team USA but whatever, Mira's chapter gonna be cool anyway.
Also i think this is most likely the final arc, if they manage to free Mori Jin than everything will be resolved right there and right then, i still dont want Mori Hui to just dissapear, so i gues he will sacrifice himself at one point.

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
Yeap, tournament looks good so far, i like the Daewi-bull page, he looks so badass on it.
And i dont realy like the super-girl costume for team USA but whatever, Mira's chapter gonna be cool anyway.
Also i think this is most likely the final arc, if they manage to free Mori Jin than everything will be resolved right there and right then, i still dont want Mori Hui to just dissapear, so i gues he will sacrifice himself at one point.
Yeah, I can't imagine there's much to do after this. I think this manhwa's mostly run its course. It's returned to what is always meant to be and should wrap things up here.

---------- Post added July 24, 2015 at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was July 17, 2015 at 12:11 PM ----------

A chapter of Mira being a bad-ass is always welcome. Team Korea seem to be leaps and bounds beyond most of the competition.

---------- Post added August 21, 2015 at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was July 24, 2015 at 06:42 PM ----------

I guess it makes sense considering what they're planning, but this tournament is pretty much going to be over in no time whatsoever.

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Lol even the Clone is giving the enemies handicap WTF!

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
We do seem to be approaching the end of the manhwa. And we're apparently sticking with Daewi's death. It is beginning to seem more and more likely that he is actually going to meet his demise, which would be a shame.

Shader

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
The ship sail so hard in this chapter, i like it. Daewi is most likely going to die now, but before it lookslike Mira's quest will be fullfilled too

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
The ship sail so hard in this chapter, i like it. Daewi is most likely going to die now, but before it lookslike Mira's quest will be fullfilled too
It was pretty unexpected, but I was impressed at how it was handled. Of course, it is going to make Daewi's death only that much more of a scene. We seem to be getting closer and closer to everyone getting back together.

0Xellos

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Mira wants to give Daewi sleeping pills so that... he'd sleep through the tournament... yes, absolutely no ulterior motives there...

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
So the final battle begins. I'm expecting pretty much everyone to show up for this one.

Shader

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Chire, senbonzakura Kageyoshi.
:derp

Shader

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
So...RIP Daewi? Or he was saved by someone?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh boy, things sure got tense....Mira just lost a hand on the last panel :O
Was there any god-like healer who can restore limbs? :<
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Aw man, a month-long break.... what a cliffhanger..... and it is when series almost done...well, i hope the final fights will be amazing and author really use this break to rest well and get ready for it.
So..lookslike the betreyal has finally happened...or was it just for the dramatic purpuse and he will turn sides again to save everyone? Inetersting, plus the majority of fights already over...the final is approaching rapidly!
I know the thread is ded ^_^
But i really like the latest chapters, the action is solid and lookslike Mori Jin gonna make a return anytime...even thou i like Mori Hui too and almost forgot he is not MC.

Son-Derling

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
chapter 270:
can anyone explain the current chapter to me please? who is that friend we see?

Last edited:

ish3

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
At this point if you're not a god youll be slaughtered there is no way for them to make up for their gap smh

Freya

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
It has been hundred chapters, I think, but Mori Jin still hasnt came back. :facepalm
I wonder how the author will end this series. Now things have been out of control. Can they beat The Gods? And last chapter, how can someone survived after kicked from Korea to another country? (Forget which country..) :xp
I just hope Mori Jin came back soon or at least we see more about what is he doing because he is the MC!....or not :nah

Shader

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Mori Jin will most likely comeback when Q (or whatever his name) will go on rampage, so far as i remember the original reason of Mori Jin to enter GOH tournament was becas Q beat him, so he ju wanted to fight him agan, so this will be fitting af.
However, all those random powerfull guys without any background and build up suddenly showing up to fight our belowed cast is kinda meh and bad writing, atleast elders are free now.

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I seriously haven't read this in at least 6 months... I get the feeling I missed a bit here and there, but not too much.

Eracuel

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
While I really like GOH , I think it should end in the next few chapters...it just literally went from school comedy to (BOOM) Dragon Ball b*ches...