Xadyu's Recommendation Corner!! | Page 51 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Xadyu's Recommendation Corner!!

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
That's alright. Why no dough though?
Oh, I could always use some cash, thank you.

Things are fine though, kids are growin/developing nicely, Conan's in his "NO!-phase", so that's a thing. I'm back to the drawing board (I GOT A BIG COMMISSION BABY! :zomg ), wife's sick af though, not sure what's going on there but it's not good. Seen Endgame (twice), and the hype is real, movie didn't let down and actually exceeeded my expectations.

How're things over there?

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Ughh. Didn't come here to complain though :noworry

Starting to think about this years bigger get away, any ideas?

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Ughh. Didn't come here to complain though :noworry

Starting to think about this years bigger get away, any ideas?
Hmm, so it's not going good then?

Depends what you're looking for, are you going alone, with friends? You just wanna chill, or sightsee or whatever?

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Visit the hot springs somewhere.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
idk man :catshrug

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Iceland is my dream destination. Still heartbroken it got too expensive for our honeymoon.

What’s the big commission?

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Iceland is my dream destination. Still heartbroken it got too expensive for our honeymoon.

What’s the big commission?
Iceland seems dope, definitely a travel destination if we ever get to doing some traveling.

It's actually a job creating concept art for a manga one-shot, it's my job to nail some designs for the world and everything in it.
If I'm lucky it'll actually lead to an actual series.

Unfortunaly I'm getting paid after I deliver it, which has a deadline in a few months. But otherwise I'm giddy and overwhelmed with the idea..

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
:poke
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Where's you Xadyu

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
How've you been? And got any animu or TV show recommendations?
Well and tired. Going back to a 9-to-5 (6-to-2 actually) lifestyle has been killing me. Haven't been used to this routine in quite some years now.

Uhm, mostly been rewatching stuff myself, but for new stuff I'd recommend the anime adaptations of Enen no Shouboutai, Vinland Saga or Kanata Astra. As far as shows you, The Boys is something you shouldn't miss, and if you haven't seen them yet, watch The Handmaid's Tale or 13 Reasons Why. Currently in the third season of the latter myself, good show, phenomenal cast. Or go old-school for one of my favorite sitcoms, Mad About You, get caught up before the revival starts. (<very mixed feelings about that happening tho)

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Are you still alive? Rarely see any posts or anything from you nowadays. Though you seem to be lurking sometimes. Busy?

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Are you still alive? Rarely see any posts or anything from you nowadays. Though you seem to be lurking sometimes. Busy?
Not sure about all of this when you actually asked.

But yes. And.. well, yes.

The job I took this summer was taking a toll on me, I guess. Not used to the hours or physical work anymore. I was getting used to it, but I changed to a different department last month and now I need to get used to this again.

I'm old. I take a nap every day after work, otherwise I can't get through the rest of the day, lol.
Otherwise, I'm busy with moving, we've been packing stuff up all month, bits by bits. Tomorrow is the actual day we'll start moving.

Hopeful we'll get everything in the new house in one-go, there's a lot of work to do in the old house tho, so we can pass it on without any problems. New house luckily needs zero work. So that's good. Also my last workday today, have vacation till mid-January.

How's everything with both of you? She acclimating well?

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Not sure about all of this when you actually asked.

But yes. And.. well, yes.

The job I took this summer was taking a toll on me, I guess. Not used to the hours or physical work anymore. I was getting used to it, but I changed to a different department last month and now I need to get used to this again.

I'm old. I take a nap every day after work, otherwise I can't get through the rest of the day, lol.
Otherwise, I'm busy with moving, we've been packing stuff up all month, bits by bits. Tomorrow is the actual day we'll start moving.

Hopeful we'll get everything in the new house in one-go, there's a lot of work to do in the old house tho, so we can pass it on without any problems. New house luckily needs zero work. So that's good. Also my last workday today, have vacation till mid-January.

How's everything with both of you? She acclimating well?
Oh so you took up a job? Does it require a babysitter now for some hours or do your and your wife‘s schedules match well enough?

We also had to move some months back, it took way too long. Just keep thinking of how nice it‘ll be once you‘re fully finished.

We‘re doing well, and she‘s been getting used more to the cold than before.