Voting Round 3 - Yakusoku no Neverland vs. One-Punch Man | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Yakusoku no Neverland vs. One-Punch Man

Who wins?

• Yakusoku no Neverland

• One-Punch Man

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
If you put it that way Norman is the reason why I Voted for OPM :wowsoBOB
But your avatar for best girl:twitch
Shouldn't Blake fans be United in voting Neverland?:hurr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're scaring away the voters! :noworry
WTF,my humor:XD
I'll edit then:biblethump

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
After the very latest chapter of OPM... that's art :x3
The thing that restrains my vote for it in this moment is Erin's pear tart recipe, she's delaying it on purpose :cop

In a more serious note, I love both series for different reasons so I dont think Im voting this time... though Jammin voted for Bleach in the other thread because hot girls are hot... uhmmm :mono

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
But your avatar for best girl:twitch
Shouldn't Blake fans be United in voting Neverland?:hurr
Nice to meet someone with at least decent taste here :kappa

Don't get me wrong I enjoy reading The Promised Neverland so far it's a great story but at the same time, I'm also really enjoying my time reading OPM..

The main reason I voted for OPM is that it keeps up its high level and getting better and better with each passing chapter ( Same goes for Neverland ) but I got spoiled ( Well maybe spoiled is a strong word because I was only told that it will still keep up that level ) by my good Friend @Aizen while in Neverland case it can turn shite later on << I hope not :errr ( Bel Demon Slayer Emma :fan )

Both Series are great and I won't be mad if either of them passes this round because they both deserve it..

Also, I've seen someone mentioning to support Neverland because " It's a smaller series " etc. Don't use that excuse it could be used during first awards it was nominated TPN have very large fanbase, especially on MH very large group of people, pick it up after awards.

You're scaring away the voters! :noworry
Just look at his posts in Naruto thread and here it's pretty obvious what's his game is...

He wants to be on good side of Neverland fandom while " Supporting " it when he's doing opposite just so his nomination can take benefits of that later on when TPN will be eliminated and he will want you to support Naruto :e3

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
The thing that restrains my vote for it in this moment is Erin's pear tart recipe, she's delaying it on purpose :cop

In a more serious note, I love both series for different reasons so I dont think Im voting this time... though Jammin voted for Bleach in the other thread because hot girls are hot... uhmmm :mono
You are free now :mono.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States

Not to brag or anything. But I'm quite a cook and have a Chocolate Mocha Layer Cake recipe that will blow your mind.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
@Jammin instead of crying you could have given me more art of DAT ASS. :?bunny

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
@Jammin instead of crying you could have given me more art of DAT ASS. :=?bunny
You picked your side @Sky. Less than an hour after this thread went up you stabbed me in the back before I even had a chance to post. Now, no matter how much you may regret it, it's too late for you old friend.

I would have rained borderline NSFW Tatsumaki images down from the heavens but you jumped ship just before you were to arrive a paradise. Now you'll always wonder what could have been.

EDIT: And make no mistake. I had a "Reserved for Sky" folder on my desktop ready to go. You'll never know what was in it. Which is maybe for the best because it could have broken you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sky

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Nice to meet someone with at least decent taste here :kappa
But do you ship Blake x Yang? ;)
Don't get me wrong I enjoy reading The Promised Neverland so far it's a great story but at the same time, I'm also really enjoying my time reading OPM..

The main reason I voted for OPM is that it keeps up its high level and getting better and better with each passing chapter ( Same goes for Neverland ) but I got spoiled ( Well maybe spoiled is a strong word because I was only told that it will still keep up that level ) by my good Friend @Aizen while in Neverland case it can turn shite later on << I hope not :errr ( Bel Demon Slayer Emma :fan )

Both Series are great and I won't be mad if either of them passes this round because they both deserve it..

Also, I've seen someone mentioning to support Neverland because " It's a smaller series " etc. Don't use that excuse it could be used during first awards it was nominated TPN have very large fanbase, especially on MH very large group of people, pick it up after awards.
Yep,and that's fine :p
I haven't actually read OPM, through from the fan art Tatsumaki looks :swoon But ever since Neverland began it's honestly been my favorite read, and the consistency in enjoyment value it's had for a year is seriously impressive for a new manga series. Especially when series in WSJ get axed left right and centre these days :wall-_-;
ust look at his posts in Naruto thread and here it's pretty obvious what's his game is...

He wants to be on good side of Neverland fandom while " Supporting " it when he's doing opposite just so his nomination can take benefits of that later on when TPN will be eliminated and he will want you to support Naruto :e3

But I love Neverland :pout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
You picked your side @Sky. Less than an hour after this thread went up you stabbed me in the back before I even had a chance to post. Now, no matter how much you may regret it, it's too late for you old friend.

I would have rained borderline NSFW Tatsumaki images down from the heavens but you jumped ship just before you were to arrive a paradise. Now you'll always wonder what could have been.

EDIT: And make no mistake. I had a "Reserved for Sky" folder on my desktop ready to go. You'll never know what was in it. Which is maybe for the best because it could have broken you.

Oh god that is so adorable. :wtf

You know that I have... POWERS around here... Right? :heh

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I've been meaning to ask this but.. why are the head dimensions in Neverland so messed up?

Are they supposed to be humans? I can't tell.:errr

Choose wisely

What do you mean

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh god that is so adorable. :wtf

You know that I have... POWERS around here... Right? :heh
What's done is done. but, well I guess throwing it all out would be a waste. And we wouldn't want to waste things now would we?

Hmmmm...

Alright. I'll give you Tatsumaki at 30% power. I'm honestly concerned anymore than that will kill you anyway. Brace yourself @Sky a tornado is coming.

Lets start slow and easy.

Now lets move on to something a little more...

And just in case that wasn't enough. I call this one...​

Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Okay. I decided to decide this the only way I could think of. Read the last two TPN chapters (which I hadn't read) and the latest OPM (also not yet read), and vote based entirely on which of those was better.

So +1 One Punch Man. Sorry Erin.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

Im not sure TPN will make it :pout, Ill do my best anyway, but if it doesnt make it there's no shame to be beaten by OPM. I just want to thank wholeheartedly everyone who voted and supported Neverland, and special thanks to @niichan @Belserion @Emperor Spriggan and @Purity of Magi for campaining way better than me and for providing me great visuals,
(sorry if i forget to mention someone)

Okay. I decided to decide this the only way I could think of. Read the last two TPN chapters (which I hadn't read) and the latest OPM (also not yet read), and vote based entirely on which of those was better.

So +1 One Punch Man. Sorry Erin.

--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Jammin

But haven't given up yet !! :hmph

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
@Jammin Please. You think THAT amount is enough to make me fall? ME? The god of lolicons?
You think I became a blue because I like lolis just a little?

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
@Jammin Please. You think THAT amount is enough to make me fall? ME? The god of lolicons?
Uh, I hope there were at least some other qualities that made you blue besides your worshipping of lolis...

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
@Erinyes

That's what 30% looks like Sky. Just imagine the other 70%. And for the low low price of your vote you won't have to imagine it.

And in case people are afraid we've gone too far the path of the loli's worry not. The Fubuki stuff is coming.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Uh, I hope there were at least some other qualities that made you blue besides your worshipping of lolis...

Foolish fool. My pervert powers are at a level which can't be ignored.
@Jammin My vote is is but a matter of the price. I take my payments in advance.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Foolish fool. My pervert powers are at a level which can't be ignored.
@Jammin My vote is is but a matter of the price. I take my payments in advance.
Hey, if you don't want more increasingly risque artwork of a cool, badass, yet incredibly moe legal loli (28 years old FYI) who am I to force it on you?

Status
Not open for further replies.